Chapter 22. Lust Contract
4.5k 7 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 22. Lust Contract

"Dr... Allen... Is that... You?" she said in difficulty. Her voice was faint and her breath was getting weak. From the look in her dimmed eyes, I could tell she couldn't see me clearly.

I quickly propped her and held her hand tightly.

"Yes, it's me," I said. The traces of my worries were clear. My eyes were on her. Strangely, her face and body which were covered in blood reminded me of something else. Another woman who looked just like her. But I couldn't remember her face clearly nor her name. What was left was the pain that pierced my chest. So much pain.

"I must be dreaming..." From her words, I was pretty sure she didn't see me kill the monsters clearly.

"No, you are not. It's me, Julia. I'm real." I knew I had to do something or I would lose her. I glanced at my tentacles. They had finished killing the Antlions but another batch of monsters came and I couldn't perform my magical surgery without them.

Meanwhile, my Teleportation skill's maximum range was 100 meters. Since we were in the middle of nowhere, it wouldn't help much.

"Even if you're not real... I'm glad you could accompany me here," she said in a stuttering voice.

I didn't like this. She spoke as if she was going to die. She spoke as if I was powerless and could do nothing but watch her life disappear before my eyes. It was bugging my pride.

No one... No one died before my eyes without my permission!

I drew closer to her ear.

"Julia, do you love me?" My whisper sounded like a devil's temptation rather than a confession request.

"I am... I love you... I thought of a new beginning with you... But it seems... I can't do it." A faint smile graced her blood-filled lips. Tears rolled down the sides of her eyes and trickled down my sleeve.

As she confessed to me, another voice echoed in my head.

'Your Highness... I love you...' Just like Julia, this female voice sounded broken. She sounded dying, yet my memory was foggy about it. Oddly enough... The pain was too real.

'Have I ever had another succubus besides Ivy?' But no matter how I tried to remember it, I couldn't find it in my memory. I was too busy before. With that much workload, women were the last thing on my mind. The reason why I took Ivy was that both of us needed sexual relief amid our piling work.

I decided to ignore the memory and concentrate on Julia. I pulled my head and looked at her.

"Then... Be mine." I brought my lips to hers and kissed her, tasting the sweetness of blood on her lips. As my tongue entered her mouth, I could feel how my Demonic Power poured into her body and how my power dominated her Magic Power.

'Lust Contract.'

My eyes glinted in red. I could see her eyes widen when she felt how my power took over her body. Her eyes remained on mine as if she was under my hypnosis. The dark aura from my body spread out, forming a magic formation beneath our feet.

[Lust Contract initiated... ]

The dark aura beneath our feet spread up and swirled around our bodies. Her half-opened eyes locked onto mine.

[Lust Contract is in progress...]

[Installing the power of lust in Julia Crestcento 67.8%]

[Installing the power of lust in Julia Crestcento 98.9%]

Once it reached 100%, I broke my kiss and stood without taking my eyes off her. My thumb grazed her remaining blood on my lips and licked it. My devilish grin graced my lips.

In front of me, Julia's body shook violently. A creaking sound came from her body. Tears were streaming down her eyes. Her mouth was wide open and a loud cry of pain came out of it. Her hands gripped the ground.

"Dr... Allen..." She turned to me, looked at me with a teary face, and called out my name.

But I responded by glancing to my behind as a Chief Mad Boar charged towards me.

'Teleportation.'

In a blink, I was behind him. In mid-air, my hands held both sides of his head. And in one fell swoop, his head flipped over and he got an instant death before my feet landed on the ground.

I turned around, staring at the monsters that kept coming from the tunnel where I came from. There were at least more than fifty monsters there. My tentacles had a hard time fighting them. So even though this would make me miss out on the moment where I turned my first human into my succubus, I had to take care of them. Well, it wasn't like I had other options.

I opened my wings and stormed on them.

'Devil's Blessing.'

[Devil's Blessing has been activated.]

[ATK: 355+533]

[M.ATK: 355+533]

[SPD: 63+ 95]

[Time remaining: 14:56]

I gouged their hearts, twisted their heads, and tore up their limbs to my heart's content. I killed them with my bare hands one by one. It had been a long time since I mass slaughtered something like this, so I didn't mind throwing out all my thirst here. I could say it was fun.

In less than a minute, the monsters in the cave were reduced drastically even though other monsters kept coming.

[Lust Contract has been successfully done.]

[Congratulations! Now, Julia Crestcento has become your succubus! ]

[Type: Lesser Succubus]

[Julia Crestcento's strength has increased by 50%]

[*Arouse - Her libido will rise quickly once her master looks/touchs her with sexual intent.]

That announcement indicated that the contract has been completed. The woman who became my succubus was divided into three phases. Lesser, mid, and high. The more they had sex with me, the stronger they would become. Of course, each phase would be accompanied by the evolution of their demonic features and the addition of skills.

Since the monsters were almost gone, I decided to leave the rest to my tentacles.

I turned and flew to her. Casually, I walked toward her as soon as my feet touched the ground, approaching Julia who looked at me in fear and shock.

114