Chapter 25. Summoning Altar
4.4k 1 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 25. Summoning Altar

Minutes passed. We had already put on our clothes and were sitting close together at the corner of the cave intimately. Occasionally, she kissed me. Our eyes were fixed on the battle between the monsters in front of us as if it was a live show. The smell of monster blood pierced our noses.

Even though 20 minutes had passed, the monsters kept arriving non-stop. Luckily they were all low-level monsters so I let my tentacles deal with them. Moreover, the narrow tunnel made them have to get out of there one by one. Since all of them had low intelligence, they didn't realize that my tentacles' weaknesses were in their eyes either.

Still, that didn't mean I could sit back and look at it all. Every now and then, I had to kill some of them with my own hands since there were too many of them.

"Are you cold?" I asked. I had told her my intention and explained that I was not here to destroy mortals. Somehow it calmed her down.

She shook her head from side to side.

"You keep me warm," said Julia in comfort. Her tail had disappeared after I taught her how she returned to her human form. For a succubus, there was nothing more comfortable than being near their master. After all, she loved me from the start.

She snuggled closer and hugged me tighter.

"Somehow... Instead of a battlefield, I feel like a couple in a cinema."

"You mean a couple watching a death match?" I fixed her words.

That made her turn to me and raise one eyebrow.

"Do they still have a deathmatch in the shadow realm?"

"Yes. It's a common show for us. Besides, power is everything in my original realm," I explained.

"That sounds terrible..."

I chuckled.

"Believe me, my realm is not much different from the mortal realm. We only have a slight difference regarding the rules."

"Really?" she said in disbelief.

Before I could answer, Antlion's roar interrupted our conversation.

"Graahhh!!!" Fiercely, he passed through all of my tentacles and charged toward us.

I smirked and tilted my head at Julia without taking my eyes off that monster.

"Kill him for me, Julia," I whispered. My request sounded like a seduction.

Without answering me, she grabbed her whip and lunged at that monster.

She jumped. In one fell swoop, she slashed her whip against his head, separating it from his body. Due to the power of lust, even though she had the same level, she was much stronger now. It was something that every woman who contracted with the demon lords got.

She turned to me and smiled proudly.

"That's my girl..." I complimented her with an evil smirk.

After 5 more minutes of fierce battle, all the monsters finally died.

[All enemies have been defeated!]

[Congratulations! You have completed your quest!]

[All enemies have been defeated!]

[Level Up!] [Level Up!] [Level Up!] [Level Up!] [Level Up!] 

[You are now Level 30. HP +200, DP + 200, ATK and MATK + 50, DEF and SPD +20]

[You get 2 quest points]

[Now you can use your tails!]

[Your Wrath point has gone up by 30]

[Wrath 50/1000]

[Your Lust point has gone up by 50]

[Lust 50/1000]

[HP: 1180/1180] [DP: 830/830]

[ATK: 400]         [M.ATK: 400]

[SPD: 83]           [DEF: 83]

'Ha... Finally!' My tentacles that were still in the form of a worm monster approached and slowly transformed into their original form before they climbed onto my body and snuck into my skin.

"Does this scare you?" I said as I noticed Julia's shocked look.

"Yes... I thought they were some kind of pet," she said as soon as she could get her voice out.

I laughed.

"They are a part of me. Just like my hands and feet." I stood up and approached her. The back of my hand brushed her cheek.

"What I do next might surprise you more. But this is me..."

'Gluttony!' My tentacles burst out from my back. Sharp teeth filled their huge mouths. With gusto, they began to eat the monsters' bodies. Apart from clearing this place, it would be useful for increasing my Gluttony point.

Julia looked at the terrible sight in horror.

"Y-You eat bodies?" she said in a stammering voice.

"Yes. I did it to absorb their power. It didn't fill my stomach." I turned to them.

"It will take a while. So I hope you don't mind to ---" Julia's gagging voice answered me. I returned my gaze to her.

"--- wait for me." I continued. Julia had already turned her gaze in another direction and covered her mouth, trying to hold back her vomit with a pale face.

I exhaled a long breath.

'Well, I can't blame her. It's an unusual sight for humans anyway.'

I hugged her tightly from behind. My hand closed her eyes.

"Just concentrate on me, okay?" I whispered.

She nodded.

It took a few minutes before I could clear the cave from the pile of corpses. I could feel a surge of power flowing into me. It made me feel much stronger, moreover, these monsters' level was above the previous ones.

[Congratulations! You have eaten more than 200 monsters!]

[Level Up!] [Level Up!] [Level Up!] [Level Up!]

[You are now Level 34. HP +80, DP + 80, ATK and MATK + 20, DEF and SPD +8]

[Your Gluttony point has gone up by 30]

[Gluttony 60/1000]

[HP: 1260/1260] [DP: 910/910]

[ATK: 420]          [M.ATK: 420]

[SPD: 91]            [DEF: 91]

'Nice...' I grinned as I released my hand from her eyes. I swept my gaze at the empty cave, proud of how my tentacles were able to clean all the corpses cleanly and only leave the pool of blood everywhere.

But then my sight caught something else in the cave. A pile of stones similar to an altar used for summoning rituals hundreds of years ago. I didn't realize it before since the monsters covered it. Besides, it was already half destroyed.

"I will check that altar for a moment," I said. Without waiting for an answer from her, I approached it.

Don't forget to click ❤️

126