Chapter 33. A Call From The Shadow Realm I
3.4k 1 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 33. A Call From The Shadow Realm I

It was 07.11 PM when I left my bathroom and walked to my closet. My two tentacles were busy moving my towel against my wet hair. While I let the rest of my body completely naked. Although this was inappropriate for human standards, I was the only one in this room. So I didn't care.

My room was located on the 10th floor male mentor dorm, west of the academy. Although I could say this room was quite cramped for my taste, I couldn't complain. This was a standard mentor room. Besides, this place had everything I needed and was better than Carl's place.

Back then, I couldn't do what I wanted or get my tentacles out freely since Conny, Carl's son, kept clinging to me like an annoying little slime. He really liked me since I saved him from Ava and thought of me as his brother.

The first thing he did every morning was wake me up in a harsh way, by hopping to my body or jumping on my bed. He also often invited me to play or forced me to be exact, and read some fairy tales before I went to bed. Indeed it sounded so wrong, but Conny liked to play as an adult. So rather than big brother, he treated me as his Lil brother. He even cried out loud when I moved out to this academy. So I made my promise to contact him once in a while even though Carl had fulfilled his contract.

I browsed through my clothes, trying to find something that fit my first date in this mortal realm. A frown on my forehead.

"She said this is just an informal dinner and I just need to pick up casual clothes, right?" I muttered. The problem was... I didn't know how casual mortal standards were.

Back in the shadow realm, I mostly wore a formal suit on every occasion and didn't wear anything when sleeping. I meant… Ivy usually sucked my cock till I fell asleep so I didn't need it. For important events, I usually wore my royal attire which was completely different than mortal clothing styles.

After a while, I decided to use a nice-looking t-shirt and sweatpants for dinner. I made this decision after I searched for a casual style for men on the internet, and the search engine's results showed some pics of similar clothes. So it couldn't be wrong. Besides, Carl also wore this kind of clothes in his house.

After I put my towel back on the hanger, I took my phone and plopped myself on the sofa.

All my tentacles came out of my back and moved to clean that tiny room. It was a 600 square feet room with a bed, mini kitchen, and dining table in one room. It also had a tiny space for personal laundry.

They took the vacuum cleaner and duster to clean everything up, tidy up my laundry basket and deftly clean the table. Somehow I felt relieved I had learned so much from Carl about this. What I forgot was the air freshener, I planned to buy it before I came back but due to my awful stench, the convenience store didn't let me in.

My gaze fell on the phone in my hand. Rather than unlock it with facial recognition, pin, or fingerprint, I flowed my Demonic Power into it. It was the shadow realm's phone not mortal's, so things were a little different.

After the screen unlocked, I entered one of the chat applications and used my skill.

'Transfer.'

[Evident 1 and 2 have been attached to the app.]

At the same time, two detailed photos appeared there. I typed a bit of an explanation before I sent it to my dad, the only contact there. Looked like he had fiddled this phone so I could only use it to send and receive messages between us.

Shortly, another text and a picture came to me.

Dad: At last, you get some clue. I thought this mission would end in vain. Btw, thank you for the pics. Here's my selfie.

I cringed in disgust.

"What the hell," I muttered.

Another message came with another pic. It was him with a smug annoying smile.

Dad: Another one. That's more handsome than the previous one.

I quickly typed my reply.

Me: WTF?! Seriously? You're disgusting!

Dad: Why? I thought you were missing me and the shadow realm so I sent some pictures to cheer you up.

Me: Your selfies have nothing to do with it! Seriously, stop it!

Dad: So you prefer a normal photo?

He sent another photo. From the background, I bet he was just having fun with his succubi.

I gritted my teeth.

Me: What the hell?! Just tell me what you think about the clues!

Dad: I can't draw any conclusions from there yet. But I'll check about another seven sins lord's involvement and how they sent those monsters to the border. The summoning formation couldn't have been there by chance.

True, that was the biggest mystery. Moreover, the evidence only worsened my and my father's position since it meant that the angels' accusations were right. The demons had broken the agreement. Even if it wasn't me and my father who did it, the fact that we couldn't keep the demons in our realm was undeniable.

Dad: Hey, Ivy wants to talk to you. She kept crying after finding out I sent you to the mortal realm. Can we call you now?

Me: Sure. But no more selfies!

Unlike Julia. Since Ivy lived in the shadow realm, I didn't need to feed her via sex. But I was sure she was pretty frustrated after I left. For sex and her loyalty, as long as she and I were still connected, it meant our contract was still valid and no one had ever touched her except me.

Shortly, a video call request came.

98