Chapter 36. Lust Tentacle
3.7k 9 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 36. Lust Tentacle

Fifteen minutes had passed. Noise from the kitchen and small chat accompanied our activities even though we didn't look at each other. Her cooking smell began to fill this room. Although I didn't know what she was cooking, from the smell, I bet it was better than my instant dish.

"I Love Love You, My Boss season 2 will be airing soon next month. Will this series break the first season's record?" I cringed and read my laptop screen out loud. My eyes fell on viral story news about a TV drama that filled the news feed.

"For my father's sake, is local news only filled with strange things? Or do mortals like this kind of thing? Why don't they put important news on the front page? Why a TV show?" I complained. This was a bit unexpected for me. In the shadow realm, even though we had shows and dramas, none of them would go viral except for the battle between the high-class demons or something related to the royal demons.

"That TV show is so popular right now. I'm not sure if there's anyone in this world who doesn't watch it," she said without turning to me.

"I don't watch it," I said in a nonchalant tone. I knew she was just hyperbole about this.

"But you're not from this world," she replied.

"I'm not sure if Barry and the others watched it," I retorted.

"Oh, I'm sure Barry watched it," she said triumphantly.

It made me turn to her curiously.

"How did you know that?" I frowned.

"He asked me about a good TV show for chilling out with his girlfriend last week. So I recommend this series to him," she said. I bet he used this as an excuse to make out with his girlfriend yesterday.

I shook my head from side to side in disappointment.

"I doubt humanity will last long. The monsters are waiting for them at the doorstep but what they care about is some love drama."

"There's nothing wrong with it. Life doesn't have to be filled with work and fighting. Have you never watched things like this before?" she asked.

"No, never. I mean, back in the shadow realm I like watching movies but not this kind of movie and I rarely watch drama. Besides, I think my realm's drama is different from this realm," I replied.

"Demons also have love dramas?" she asked. Her surprise was clear from her tone.

"Not really, but kinda similar to it," I answered.

"Tell me about it." Her curiosity was clear from the tone of her voice. Still, her eyes were on the kitchen counter.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I made sure. I knew our culture was different so I bet it would shock her.

"Yes. I'm curious about it," she said.

"Fine. It's easier to do it than tell though." I summoned another tentacle. But rather than a normal one. I used my lust mode, so it became a lot thinner than usual. It also didn't have an eye. The tip turned blunt or rather became the same as my limp dick.

Like a killer approaching his victim, my tentacle approached her slowly and slipped between her legs.

"Kyaaa!" she screamed in shock and looked down in a panic. Her feet moved here and there to dodge my tentacle.

"It's me, Julia." I raised my lust tentacle to her front, showing its tip.

She pointed at it in shock.

"T-That's," she said in a trembling voice.

"It's my tentacle. I can change its shape as I wish," I said in a casual tone.

"Wait for a second, you have six tentacles, right?" Her shocked expression did not change.

"Yes," I said proudly.

"So that means you have six dicks?" She trembled either in shock or fear.

"Seven." I turned and pointed at my crotch.

"You forgot this one."

She cringed.

"Okay. Seven dicks." She took a deep breath to calm herself.

"You know... I will die if all of it got into my body."

I held my laughter upon what she said.

"Pfft--- No, you won't. You are a succubus, not a human anymore. You can withstand up to seven dicks and wake up the next morning without a sweat. You also can manipulate your hole size so you won't feel any pain during penetration. Only pleasure."

"W-What?" she said in shock and disbelief.

"As I said, that's normal for a succubus. If she's a high-level one and not a servant, she needs at least 10 low-level demons to satisfy her. 5 middle-type demons or she has to find the same level demon. Succubus isn't holding the name lust demonkind out of the joke."

"B-But what about me? Do I need that much? I don't want to be free meat," she said in a panic.

I chuckled.

"You only need me. So you don't have to worry." An evil smirk appeared on my lips. "Besides... Didn't I tell you? You are mine and will forever belong to me."

She exhaled in relief.

"That side of you intimidates me..." Despite her complaint, I could see her flushed cheeks.

"Intimidating others..." I let out a chuckle.

"That's what demons' like." My smirk widened.

"Anyway... Should we continue this?" My lust tentacle wriggled in front of her.

She gulped her saliva in nervousness.

"I'll use the stove. Wouldn't that be dangerous?"

"It won't. My other tentacles will handle it." My lust tentacle came closer to her face and showed its glans.

"What you have to do is stay still. If you can't hold yourself back any longer and come to me, you lose."

"What will happen if I lose?" she asked.

"There's no punishment or anything. It's the demon's love drama, after all. So the point is showing the relationship between the characters, seduction, and a lot of sex," I explained.

She bit her lower lip and looked doubtful for a moment.

"Fine," she finally agreed.

101