Chapter 38. The Demon’s Drama
3.2k 2 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 38. The Demon's Drama

After she calmed down, we got dressed and enjoyed our dinner. It was something called Butter Garlic Salmon with potatoes. Even though it tasted foreign to my tongue, I had to admit it tasted better than my usual food. In addition, it had a higher nutritional value.

"You've never lived like this before?" asked Julia as she tidied up the kitchen. Her hands cleaned the counter. While I washed the dishes on the side. They should be installing a dishwasher like Carl's.

"Nah, never." I knew they had already given me a good place and it was also quite standard for the Shadow realm. But I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I just needed to snap my fingers and my servants would come to serve me. I knew how to fight, lead wars, destroy cities, deal with political stuff, deal with various kinds of people or demons, and... Angels, kinda. But I never cook for myself or clean anything. Luckily, Carl had taught me a lot of things.

"For my whole life, I've never lived in a small box like this," I added. And I believed the Lord of Pride wouldn't want to live in a place like this either. Although this place was okay, it was unsuitable for a lord like us.

"So what do you think?"

"It was a little hard for me at first. But it's not bad. I learned a lot of basic abilities and the mortals. They surely changed a lot after the recent war 300 years ago."

She frowned.

"What has changed about us?"

"Hmm... How do I put it?" I tried looking for suitable words to describe it but I couldn't find them.

"They are now more... Unique and weird."

"Weird?" She raised one eyebrow.

"Yeah. Like--- They made a big deal about something unimportant and unprioritizing the crucial one," I explained.

"Can you give me an example?"

I hummed briefly before I snapped my fingers.

"That love drama for example. Why do they put it on the front of the page, when they can put other important news there? You know like--- Monster attacks or political things. Something between the countries." Then I cringed.

"Also there's no single sex scene in it. Are mortals giving up on continuing their lineage? Their age is not even as long as demon's." My complaint was mixed with my confusion.

Thinking again, that would be the reason why Barry looked so happy after successfully banging his girlfriend yesterday.

'Ha... I didn't know mortals are so pitiful. I should show a bit of mercy on them. '

"It's a love drama, not a porn movie. Of course, there is no such thing as a sex scene," she retorted.

"Okay, you have said that 'porn' thing twice. What's that?" I asked.

"Let me show you." We went to my desk and fiddled with my laptop. She downloaded something called the VPN program before she opened a website full of videos of people having sex.

"Yes. This is what I meant by lust drama," I said eagerly. But then I frowned upon realizing the maximum duration was only about half an hour.

"But the duration is too short. It's barely called a movie."

"This is porn. Only certain people can access it," she explained.

"They limited the access? Why? Are mortals not interested in sex anymore? Are they giving up on the natural one and choosing a clone or tube baby?" I asked in confusion again. Seriously, sex was a natural thing. Every living thing did it to breed. Why have they limited their access to a movie that teaches them about it?

Julia exhaled a long breath and smiled awkwardly.

"We still have sex to breed. It's just... This kind of thing isn't for all age's consumption."

My frown was getting clearer.

"That's funny. I remember 300 years ago, mortals sometimes bang each other in the cells. Some said they didn't want to die before leaving their offspring in this world. Plus it kept them warm."

She looked at me with a weird expression. It was a mixture of shock and confusion.

"Don't judge me for that. It was a war. I caught some mortals and put them in the cells. They could ask me for some blanket if they needed it, but they chose to do it on their own," I quickly added.

"Then, what did you do to them?"

"Depends. If they were willing to be my servants, I would let them go. If not, I would kill them on the spot. Some also tried to use me and licked my feet. So I killed them," I shrugged.

"You were so cruel in the past..." she said.

I fell silent. It was a time when I couldn't control my power of Wrath completely. So my emotions were a little unstable.

"I was. Controlling the Power of Wrath is not easy. It is the worst of other deadly sins," I admitted.

"What about now?"

I gave her a smug smile.

"Do you think Theo would still be alive if I couldn't control that power yet?"

"Hmm... Make sense. You know, I thought you were the Lord of Lust before. I mean you attracted a lot of people."

A chuckle came out of my mouth.

"Believe me. Although Lust is handsome, I don't think mortals can handle him. He's horny all the time. 24/7. He needs his women wherever he goes or he'll get a headache."

"That sounds like a crazy pervert," she cringed.

"That's right. He is the king of perverts." I came closer to her face and smirked.

"But I can also be your king of pervert," I seduced.

She turned her gaze the other way with a blushing face. It made me let out another chuckle.

"You're planning to stay here right?" I assumed since she brought a duffel bag besides those groceries. So it should be filled with her clothes and necessities.

She nodded.

"I don't feel like being alone tonight..."

My smirk reappeared.

"Then I shall eat you again..."

92