Chapter 37. Libido
3.8k 4 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 37. Libido

She turned around. Her hand took the pan, turned on the stove, and put the ingredients in there. My other two tentacles helped her. But my lust tentacle slithered between her legs and sneaked into her underwear.

"Nghh..." she moaned as my glans rubbed against her entrance. The stimulation flowed through my body to my brain as if I did it with my real cock.

"Are you sure your realm's TV drama has this kind of scene?" she said. Her face was getting redder. Her hands kept moving to cook her dish.

"Yea. I watched it once with my sister. She forced me to watch it since it was a famous scene in a lust drama." A wet tingle ran from the tip of my tentacle to all over my body.

I leaned my back in my chair and folded my arms in front of me. My eyes were fixed on her. A smirk on my lips as I enjoyed the stimulation flowing from my tentacle throughout my body. It was a part of my body so I could feel everything clearly. Moreover, the power of lust made my tentacles more sensitive.

"Lust drama?" she asked, biting her lower lip in temptation.

"Demons don't understand love. But we know lust." Yeah... We only knew lust, yet why did the succubus in my memory say that she loved me?

"So ah---hah... It's a porn movie?" she said between her heavy breaths.

I frowned.

"Porn movies? What's that?" Carl never said anything about this and I had never seen a movie similar to Shadow Realm's Lust movie before.

But she answered my question with a louder moan.

"Nghh....A-Azrael, don't blame me if the dish failed." She closed her legs but it was no use. My tentacle was still moving freely at her entrance. Instead, it made my tentacle harder and bigger.

"No problem. All mortal food tastes foreign to me anyway." After all, with her succubus mark, I was sure she wouldn't be able to hold it in for too long.

She bit her lower lip. Her body shuddered for whatever reason.

My tentacle kept moving inside her panties in a gentle motion. Occasionally, it pressed her clitoris. As time passed, her moans grew louder. Her legs were getting weaker upon the continuous stimulation to the point that she had to hold on to the kitchen counter.

Upon her quick reflex, the pan almost fell. But my other tentacle immediately caught and kept it in place.

Seconds by second passed, and her pussy was getting wet. I was sure it was only a matter of time before she gave up. And I was right...

She turned off the stove and walked over to me.

"How do you expect me to endure that?" Her hands took off her clothes. As her clothes fell, I pulled all my tentacles back and opened my t-shirt. Except for my lust tentacle of course.

She came closer to me and sat on my lap, facing me. Her braless breast was on my chest. Her lips descended on mine, which was followed by a wild dirty kiss. Her hand wrapped around my neck. The other one lowered my pants and rubbed my hard cock.

She broke her kiss.

"What I know, the Lord of Wrath is a crazy manslaughter, not a woman slaughter," she purred. Her eyes fixed on me and looked at me seductively. Her hand shifted to my cheek and caressed it gently. Her long hair tickled my hands which were on her waist.

"It depends on who is in front of him," I seduced. My lust tentacle caressed the side of her face. As the glans rubbed her skin, a nice stimulation crawled from the tip of my lust tentacle to my head.

Upon my seduction, once again her lips descended on me.

Deciding to take this to another level, in one movement, I stood up and carried her to the bed.

"Or maybe I should leave that manslaughter image now and be a womanslaughter only," I whispered.

"Fix it," she challenged.

"Just for a warning. Every time you do it with me. Your addiction will only get worse," I warned her.

She put her hands on my neck intimately.

"Isn't it too late for that?"

I laughed mischievously.

"You are right."

I pinned her hands down and brought her in my complete domination. My lips went down to kiss her, tracing her body with my lips and tongue. Her nice scent tickled my nose. Her soft skin rubbed against mine. I crawled down, licking her breasts and body in front of her stomach.

After staring at her succubus mark for a while, I licked her womb tattoo slowly.

"Ahh...Hah..." She jolted and moaned over that stimulation. Her mouth was wide open and her face was reddened. That lick was a clear sign of my sexual intention so it would ignite her lust.

Upon her moan and her sexy body, my lust rose to the top of my head. I crept up and looked at her in thirst. It was enough to burn her desire higher.

"Ngghhh!" She bit her lower lip again and jolted even though I didn't touch her. Her breathing grew heavier and her eyes closed tightly. I knew that mark made her body prepare itself for me automatically.

'Libido.'

[Libido has been activated!]

In an instant, my cock was getting bigger and longer. This was the Lord of Lust's skill to fuck his women. This would give his women longer orgasms and more satisfaction.

Impatiently, I raised her one leg and penetrated her in one fell swoop. At the same time, I rubbed my tentacle's glans a couple of times in front of her ass hole before I pushed it.

I could feel her tightness. How my cock and my tentacle filled both of her holes. My push created rough friction that immersed me in pleasure.

'So tight...' I thought. But I kept pushing my way to the deepest part of hers with both of mine. I had to confess double penetration was the best.

"OH... AH!" she moaned loudly, but I quickly overlapped her lips with mine to silence her. She was too loud and I didn't want to disturb my next room. Even though there was no rule against the relationship between mentors, I didn't want them to come to my room and ask us to be quiet. That would ruin my mood.

Our bodies shivered in pleasure. Her pussy clamped my shaft and massaged it. Likewise with my tentacle. Moreover, since I used my Libido, the pleasure was more than I did for the first time.

As the seconds passed, my movements became more and more brutal. The banging sound was getting faster as pleasure flowed from my bottom. Every now and then, her body jolted as she couldn't hold back the pleasure that invaded her body and her senses.

[Your Lust point has gone up by 50]

[Lust 100/1000]

That announcement appeared as soon as my cock and my tentacle squirted out my thick liquid. Our bodies jolted together as we reached our climax.

I broke my kiss and took a couple of deep breaths as I rolled to the side. My cum overflowed from both of her holes.

"That was much better than before." I turned to her.

"What do you think?" My lust tentacle returned to my back.

But she answered me with moans. Her tensed muscles and her hands gripping the bed sheet showed that she was still in her climax.

"Still in so much pleasure, huh?" I let out my devilish chuckle. My hand rubbed her forehead which was full of sweat.

"You will get used to it." Well, she was still a lesser succubus after all. That Libido skill was too much for her, not to mention I used my lust tentacle on her.

93