Chapter 49. Be Only Mine
2.7k 0 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 49. Be Only Mine

"I'm just going to convince him. I mean... It's all because of me. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me," she immediately gave her reason. Her guilt was evident in her tone of voice.

I let out a cynical short chuckle.

'Mortals really think about each other do they?' Well, they had a much shorter lifespan than demons and had a pathetic regeneration ability so life was a big matter for them.

While demons sometimes treated life like a game for simple reasons like boredom. We had forever so boredom was scarier than death itself. That only applied to old demons, of course. The young ones mostly enjoyed their life like the old me.

"You're wrong, Julia. It's not because of you or me, or what happened yesterday. It's because of him. He gets full of himself, thought he is a high creature and the others are only his servants. That pride---"

My gaze turned cold and my wicked smile appeared on my lips. It showed my killing intention clearly.

"I want to break it. I like to break people like that. I like to destroy his dignity until he doubts himself for his entire life and is afraid to show his face in public. That will be so much fun." Although the tone of my voice sounded sweet, my poison was clear from that.

She was speechless for a few seconds upon what I said.

"You are indeed the Lord of Wrath," she muttered as soon as she could get her voice out.

My wicked smile was replaced by a sweet one.

"Thank you. I lived by that name for my whole life." I popped my food into my mouth casually. Her reaction and what she said was a compliment to me.

But what I was gonna say didn't stop there.

"So don't think about negotiating with him. Or..." My gaze changed. This time I looked at her with a lustful gaze.

She gasped upon that simple gaze and breathed heavily. Her hand gripped her chest. Her face started to blush.

Yeah, I could activate her mark with just that simple gaze. It shot up her desire and lust all over her body. She would feel hotter every second and what she wanted was sex.

"A-Azrael... Not now..." she begged with a trembling voice. Yet she couldn't take her gaze away from me.

Although I didn't mind doing it here, I didn't want to be late for my duel. So I decided to hold back my lust.

I closed my eyes for a moment and took a couple of deep breaths to control my desire. When I reopened my eyes, I could see she had calmed down.

"Be only mine, Julia. Don't take my enemy's side. He hates me since he thinks I'm stealing his spotlight. He doesn't realize, it's him who gives me more spotlight. Just like what will happen today." My voice sounded like a seduction and also a command at the same time.

Although I understood her point and why she valued life, she was my succubus.

She's mine!

And she knew how Theo treated me. She shouldn't defend others who had trampled on my pride, just because of pity.

She took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself before she spoke again.

"You just need to say it. There's no need to make me horny all of a sudden," she said with a blushing face.

A seductive smile bloomed on my lips.

"I like your horny face. It's so sexy. It was much better than a famous succubus' expression," I teased.

"Did you sleep with her?" she asked out of curiosity or maybe, she was trying to divert our conversation.

I already told her, that due to my workload, even though I sometimes had fun with my friends, I usually only had sex with Ivy in the shadow realm.

"Nah. I watched her VIP show a year ago. It was a gangbang live show where all the guests could fuck her freely. She acted like she didn't like it at the beginning and turned into a slut as the show went on. It was kinda intense since there were 15 of us and I was the only one who didn't make a move. Moreover, all of them were high-level demons. So, I had to admit her endurance," I gave her a long explanation.

I exhaled and shook my head from side to side.

"It was a pity since the show aroused me like crazy. But she's a showgirl and I don't want to date that type of girl. I might end up killing all the guests and all the demons who ever touched her. So yeah, I don't want to stick my d*ck to something that I can't have," I added before I shoved another bite into my mouth and turned to her only to realize her shock was getting clearer.

"A gangbang live show?" she squeaked.

I grinned innocently although my words and expression showed I wasn't.

"It's a common thing in the shadow realm. So don't think too much about it," I tried to calm her down.

Yeah, I forgot it was uncommon in the mortal realm.

I turned to the clock.

11.52 AM.

"Oh crap! My duel is about to start." I shoved the rest of my food into my mouth in a panic and drank before I put the box away.

Seeing my panic, a smile appeared on her lips. I bet seeing a devil eat in a hurry like this was kinda funny for her.

"You're probably the only person who can eat like this before a duel," she said.

"A warrior can't go to the battlefield with an empty stomach," I reasoned with a nonchalant shrug.

I put my water bottle on my desk.

"Let's go." Without further ado, I hugged her waist and used my Teleportation skill toward one of the unused toilet stalls in the main battle arena.

89