Chapter 60. Unexpected Anomaly
2.4k 4 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 60. Unexpected Anomaly

Although I wanted to confront him/her as soon as possible, I decided to restrain myself. I planned to catch him/her red-handed. At least I wanted to know who he was and what his goals were. What I needed was the right opportunity.

A long exhale came out of my mouth.

'That video has given me more trouble than I thought, doesn't it?' I thought.

I walked along the street innocently, pretending not to notice. Every now and then I smiled at a group of girls who waved sweetly at me, as if I was enjoying my day as usual.

In contrast to my casual gesture, my mind was filled with wild guesses about my stalker and what I should do if he/she was the light realm's spy.

Well, the spy shouldn't recognize my face since I was always in my demonic form whenever I attended the meeting and I always wore a mask in the war 300 years ago. Not to mention I had covered my demonic aura.

Well, maybe I could use that fact to trick and lead him to the wrong clue. Besides, just like what they said. Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.

'The others will go crazy if I manage to trick an angel,' I desperately held my smirk. It was a real challenge, but that didn't mean it was impossible. Besides, there was nothing more fun than this.

One more guess popped into my head. It could be Theo who was looking for an opportunity to get his revenge on me. If my guess was right, this time I would end his life for sure.

After a few minutes of walking, I arrived at the convenience store and approached the cashier.

"Evening, sir. Do you have tomato juice?" My eyes looked around. Luckily, apart from me, there were only four other people there.

"It's on that section, sir," replied the cashier, pointing to a row of shelves not far from him.

"Thank you."

I walked over there and looked around me one more time, making sure there was no CCTV or other people near me.

"Oops," I pretended to drop my wallet and bent my body down.

'Greed.'

One of my tentacles popped out of my back. But rather than burst out, as usual, the tentacle that was only the size of a snake slithered out of my sleeve and turned into a mosquito that flew out of the store.

After putting my wallet into my pocket, I walked to the drink rack and started looking for my favorite juice. Although my eyes were fixed on the row of boxes on the rack, my attention was concentrating on what I saw from my tentacles.

I had to admit, this was more difficult than usual since there were a lot of people hanging around out there and chatting. Moreover, none of them had abnormal status and I didn't find Theo among them.

Since I couldn't find who my stalker was, I decided to wait.

My index finger moved between the juice boxes and my gaze traced the rack. Every now and then, I picked one up and read the label, as if I was having a hard time choosing. While my tentacles flew in front of the store, watching everyone. Sooner or later he would surely show his suspicious movements.

But instead of suspicious people, I discovered something else. I frowned once I caught an unexpected person peeking from the store window.

'Evie?' The image was clear in my head so I couldn't be wrong. The question was... why was she following me? Did she feel something else after that conversation?

'I should do something about this...' I never thought I would deal with an empath in the mortal world. Well, she couldn't do anything unless I admitted it. Unless she worked as the angel's spy. But I didn't find any sign of that in her status.

But then, I caught another movement from the car in front of the store. My tentacle flew over there. This time I saw Katrina and Penelope hiding behind it. Their eyes were fixed on this store or me to be precise. Vampire eyes' were sharper than humans so they could watch me from a distance more easily.

'What are they doing?' Okay, I knew those vampires were attracted to my blood. But attacking me and sucking my blood in a public place was not a good idea.

Not far away, I could see Rachel hiding behind the trash can. Her gaze was also fixed on this store. I bet Rachel did it either because Theo ordered her or because she decided to report what Theo did to her.

So simply... An empath followed me because she felt my strong emotions. Those vampire sisters followed me because of my blood. And a scholarship student followed me because her mentor bullied her.

'Seriously, I have done nothing and stay low as best as I can. Yet I attract them?' I grumbled internally. Okay, I couldn't blame Rachel in her case since it wasn't her intention and it was me who offered to help her.

Not finished with my confusion yet another announcement in a red box appeared in front of me.

[Anomaly power detected!]

[Estimated: Angel]

I was stunned. My eyes widened in shock.

'Angel?' I couldn't hide my shock from my expression.

My heart was beating fast and my adrenaline was racing since that meant the angel also had a hand in this problem. In other words, demons weren't the only ones who were messing around in the mortal realm. In addition, that announcement indicated that he/she was coming with his/her fully divine power. It was prohibited by the agreement.

My shocked expression was replaced with a smirk. The excitement filled me. I didn't know if this angel had any relationship with those girls or not. For sure, with this I could drag the angels with me and hold them accountable. This was solid evidence that the light realm also violated the agreement.

However, this angel's appearance showed that there was something behind all of this. I knew this angel didn't appear randomly, but because of something.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 105) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

84