Chapter 61. (Un)graceful Angel
2.5k 2 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System chapter 61. (Un)graceful Angel

Well, I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions too quickly. It could be just a random attack. But for sure, I had to make my move without raising the mortals' suspicion. Fast.

I took a pack of juice and walked to the cashier.

*Beep!*

The cashier scanned it deftly.

"It will be 10 Creds*, sir," he said.

I took out the money and gave it to him.

"Can I borrow the toilet?" I asked while he was busy with the cash register.

He gave me the change.

"Sure. It's around the corner," said the cashier, pointing where it was.

"Thanks." I put the change on my wallet and patted on my juices.

"I'll take this later," I added.

Without waiting for his answer, I quickly jogged towards the toilet and summoned another tentacle as soon as I got in it.

'Greed.'

Another tentacle shot out from my back and separated itself from me. This time, he turned himself into me.

"Take the juices home and make sure the girls see you. I will catch up later."

After answering me with a nod, he came out of the toilet. While I used another skill.

'Shadow Space.'

Once I snapped my fingers, my Demonic Power spread rapidly, creating a huge dome and covering everything in darkness. This dome would only pull demons and angels into it. Mere mortals would not be able to enter it without my permission.

As the dome covered everything perfectly, I could feel an angelic force approaching me furiously from behind the toilet wall.

Realizing the angel was attacking me and it was too late for me to dodge it, I summoned my other tentacles.

'Sloth!'

My four tentacles burst out from my back. Hard skin covered them as they moved in front of me, protecting my body from the impact.

I chose my tentacle over my Shadow Barrier because its defense was much higher than that skill. It could withstand epic skill levels to a certain extent even though I would still receive some damage from there.

The downside was, those tentacles were my personal barrier and I could only use them on people nearby. While my barrier range was much further away.

At the same time, a force broke through the wall and the divine power hit my tentacles. An explosion accompanied by a booming sound pierced my ears. But I didn't make a move or flinch.

The heat and the angelic power clashed with my tentacles. But that power didn't hurt me at all. It proved this angel wasn't as strong as me. At least it was not one of the seven goddesses of virtues.

As soon as I opened my tentacles, half of the store was gone, swallowed up by that explosion. The roof had disappeared, exposing the dark sky above me. Fire and smoke surrounded me. All the furniture around me was shattered, including the floor. Even the water closet was gone, replaced by a leaking pipe.

Before the smoke subsided, again, I caught something big rushing toward me.

'Teleportation.'

A dark aura engulfed my body. In a blink, I was sitting on the roof of the short building behind the store. The best location to identify my attacker.

It was indeed an angel. A monstrous angel to be exact. It was a monster from the light realm. An angel who lost his/her mind after absorbing too much divine power. Their existence was similar to the monsters in the mortal and shadow realms.

The difference was, that the light realm's monsters sought injustice and tried to annihilate them mindlessly. Even for small things like a simple lie or bad thought.

They saw mortals and others as a pest that must be removed from this world in order to purify this realm.

So I could simply say, either angels or demons, the both realms' monsters wanted the mortals to die for different reasons. The monstrous angels wanted to purify this realm. While the demons wanted to eat mortals.

My eyes fell on the angel who was far from 'beautiful'. He was about 10 meters in height. His head was shaped like a huge golden pinwheel with a graceful pale white male face in the center. His muscular humanoid body was covered in golden armor, befitting a high-ranking knight. A pair of white chakrams in his hands. His appearance is a combination of gallant and terrifying.

Yeah, I indeed thought that I wanted to seduce an angel before. But not this kind of angel. I wanted to taint a beautiful angel and made her scream my name. Not a muscular formless angel. On the other hand, I knew I shouldn't judge his appearance since my original form was more terrible than theirs.

This monstrous angel's presence indicated that the light realm was experiencing the same problem as the shadow realm. There was something wrong with the border of the three realms. That was why an unintelligent creature like him got stuck on the border and started destroying the weakest realm between the three. Mortal realm.

[Name: Bravery]

[Level 35]

[HP: 1543/1543]

[SP: 625/632]

As I checked the angel, an announcement appeared in front of me.

[You have received an emergency quest!]

[Kill the angel.]

[Target: angel.]

[Reward: Quest point and EXP.]

Of course, I would kill him even without the announcement or the quest.

The angel started to rage. He roared angrily and swung his chakrams, destroying the store completely. Luckily, there was no one here except us.

Foreign shouts came out of his mouth as if he was calling something or someone. It was the angel's ancient language. Unfortunately, I didn't understand what it was.

I used a scan of what I saw.

'Scan.'

My eyes glinted in red and some detailed images entered my head.

[Evidence number 3 has been found. A monstrous angel in the mortal realm.]

"Right." I stood up and opened my wings.

"Now let's finish this."

*Creds are the mortal realm's currency

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 105) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

82