Chapter 62. Holy Summoning Formation
2.4k 1 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System chapter 62. Holy Summoning Formation

I lunged at him, swooping down like a beast trying to snatch its prey. I also activated my skill and changed my tentacles' mode.

'Devil's Blessing. Wrath.'

[Devil's Blessing has been activated.]

[ATK: 480+720]

[M.ATK: 480+720]

[SPD: 115+ 173]

[Time remaining: 14:56]

At the same time, my four tentacles hardened. Terrifying huge spikes filled it. The giant sharp dagger on its tips.

I lifted my tentacles, ready to kill him in one fell swoop. Unfortunately, even though I had covered my killing intent and my movement was faster than an eagle's, he turned around at the last second and raised his big chakrams, shielding himself from my attacks.

-Schwing!

My wrath tentacles and his chakrams collided with each other. But instead of retreating, I passed him and landed two meters behind him. The wind blew due to the impact, indicating how strong our attack was.

"I missed…" I muttered in disappointment.

Behind me, the angel froze like a statue. His chakrams split into four and fell to the ground, creating clattering sounds that broke the silence between us.

I turned around, facing him. My tentacles were lifted and ready to attack him again. This time, I wouldn't miss it.

But what I saw next, froze me. I couldn't even hold back my burst of laughter once I saw him. He trembled in fear. His body shook violently.

"Pfft--- Hahaha. And you call yourself "Bravely"? Seriously?" I said in a mocking tone.

That mockery was enough to infuriate him. A foreign shout came out of his mouth. He clenched his fists, turned to me, and opened his mouth again. The white orb in front of it showed he was just about to use his skill on me. But before he could do it, I stormed at him. My tentacles moved swiftly, like trained swordsmen swinging their swords.

[Overkill!]

[You have cut an angel for 1200 HP] X4

In just one move, I cut the angel into pieces.

[Enemy has been defeated!]

[Congratulations! You have completed your quest!]

[Level up!] [Level up!]

[You are now Level 48. HP + 40, DP + 40, ATK and MATK + 10, DEF and SPD +4]

[You get 2 quest points]

[Wrath point has gone up by 20]

[Wrath 120/1000]

[HP: 1540/1540] [DP: 1190/1190]

[ATK: 490] [M.ATK: 490]

[SPD:119] [DEF:119]

I turned and folded my arms in front of my chest. My eyes fell on the angel's body. A long exhale came out of my mouth. Mouths and teeth formed on my tentacles before they started to clean up the mess as usual.

'Too bad I can't interrogate him,' I thought. But what made me more curious was whether the light realm's spy knew about this or not. If they knew why they didn't mention it at the last meeting and chose to put all the blame on us? Wouldn't it be better if we worked together to solve this problem?

Well, on second thought if I was the one who found this problem first, I would also do the same. Still, this meant the angels had to share responsibility with us. How dare they throw all the shit at us as if the demons were the only criminals here?

'Ah, right. It's because we are demons and demons are always wrong. We are the bad guys and the ugly ones,' I complained internally.

I snorted in annoyance. Anger started to ignite in my heart as I remembered how the angels and the mortals blamed us just because of our race and our cultural differences. Immoral, dangerous, and should not exist in this world they said. So all demons had to die to purify this world. That was the reason why I stepped up and decided to become the main general in the war.

Aside from proving my worth as the crown prince of the shadow realm, I also wanted them to pay for what they said. Unfortunately, my dad decided to end the war and chose to make a peace agreement with them on the condition that we had to stay in our realm.

The announcement that appeared in front of me blew my mind away.

[Congratulations! Gluttony point has gone up by 20]

[Gluttony 160/1000]

I swept my gaze around, making sure nothing was left before I canceled my tentacles and intended to return. But of course, I had to find an empty place so I could cancel my Shadow Space and open my portal.

Even though I looked like I stopped the time, my Shadow Space skill actually only pulled me into the space between the three realms. So despite my battle, the real world was still running normally. If I canceled it at a random place, what the mortals saw was I appeared out of nowhere.

Deciding to open the portal on the rooftop, I opened my wings and was just about to go there. But I held myself back when my gaze caught another summoning magic formation on the side of the alley near the ruined store. I hardly noticed it since the ruin covered three-quarters of that circle. If it wasn't for the shimmering silver liquid of the magic holy water that caught my eye, I probably wouldn't have noticed.

In a hurry, I folded my wings and approached it. I used my Scan to retrieve the evidence.

[Evidence number 4 has been found. A mysterious holy magic formation in the alley.]

Then I called upon my tentacles again and made them move the ruin carefully. I didn't want to damage the magic formation as much as possible, so I could find out who they were trying to summon.

Unfortunately, once I moved the ruin, I only found a heavily damaged magic formation. Most of the formation was gone and I couldn't guess whose formation magic it was. But based on the liquid, I knew this was new. The question was who made it? And for what? Did he/she make it to destroy this realm? Or because he/she was after me?

One thing for sure, the caster couldn't have called because he/she wanted to make a normal request. The location showed that clearly. And I was not sure he was aiming for me either since the lowly monstrous angel like him wouldn't be able to kill me.

Important note: His wrath and gluttony point is higher than before due to his previous leveling.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 105) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

80