Chapter 66. Night Training
2.3k 0 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 66. Night Training

"I know this has nothing to do with it. But can I ask you something?" I asked in doubt since I didn't know where to start.

"Okay… That's unusual for you to say something politely like this. Tell me what it is?" I could imagine his cringe just from the tone of his voice.

"I know this may sound absurd but I had this weird vision lately. So I wanted to ask if you know anything about it."

"What kind of weird vision are you talking about?" he asked curiously. His seriousness was clear from the tone of his voice.

A frown on my forehead.

"I think it's connected to the past. Something that happened 500 years ago. I know I passed out when the disaster happened. But in my vision, I saw the ancient demon going on a rampage and destroying the old capital. I also saw this familiar succubus. She has similar blue eyes to Ivy's." My confusion was evident in my tone of voice.

"And the weirdest thing, I didn't look like myself. I looked more like a royal incubus with six wings. While that ancient demon had my tentacles," I added. And it gave me a creep.

Despite my long explanation, my father did not answer me. I could only hear a strange whisper from him.

"Dad? What happened? Do you know anything about that?" I asked again.

This time a burst of laughter answered me.

"Bwahahaha! Seriously, did you eat too much mortal's food? Or watch too much mortal drama? What kind of crappy vision is that? Oh, I know! You want to kill me by making me laugh to death right?" His mocking tone was clear in his voice.

"Anyway, that's a good joke. You got me," he added between his faded chuckles.

"I'm not kidding!" I half yelled in irritation.

He stopped laughing.

"Uh… Are you serious?" I could catch his surprise and disbelief in his tone.

"Yeah. And I want to know what you know about it," I insisted. And I needed it fast since the call had almost reached its limit.

A short pause followed.

"You seriously asked me to remember that incident?" he confirmed in a serious tone. I could catch a trace of a gloomy tone in his voice.

"I know it's hard for you. But I need it," I insisted. I knew that incident had created a major trauma in his life. Despite his victory, he lost his wife and all his friends. So making him say what happened wasn't easy.

"What I remember about that incident was a long painful battle. That ancient demon appeared out of nowhere and destroyed the city like nothing. I ordered to evacuate Lily and you but they only found her. The battle lasted for a week and cost everything. I thought you were dead, but luckily I found you passed out among the rubble. "A long exhale came out of his mouth.

"That's all I know. Also, the ancient demon didn't have any tentacles. So I didn't know where your weird vision came from," he added.

I was speechless. On the one hand, he could be lying. But even if he lied, what was the point? It already happened in the past and it was over. On the other hand, I had no other sources or informants besides my father. So I couldn't check the truth either.

"Don't think too much and focus on your mission, Azrael. Maybe the mortal realm's magic flow has affected you," he advised.

I just wanted to ask something else. But my time was up.

*Pip* *Pip* *Pip*

"Well, that's it for now. I'll try to ask the queen about the last clue," he said.

"You're going to say I'm here?" I said quickly.

"No, silly. I only will give them the clue and force them to spill the beans. Just keep yourself undercover, okay?" Without waiting for my answer, he hung up.

I put my phone down and tapped the desk. My mind was messed up. Either because of the angels or because of the weird vision.

In the middle of my thoughts, my other phone rang.

*Ring!*

I took it and read the name on the screen. Fiona.

"Oh, crap!" I quickly picked up the phone and turned to the clock.

06. 07 PM

Okay, that was why she called me.

"Hello," I said as I stood up from my chair and rushed to the door.

"Hello, doc. I'm at the park now. Where are you?" Fiona said. Yeah, I promised to meet her at the park at 06.00 PM.

"I'm on my way. Just wait for me, okay?" I said. My hand locked the door and I quickly went to the elevator.

"Okay," she replied. Then I hung up.

Once I managed to arrive at the park, Fiona, who was already waiting for me on the bench, quickly stood up from her seat.

"Sorry, I just got an important call from my dad," I said without further ado.

"Did something happen to your family?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing, he just wants to catch up," I reassured her.

"I see..."

"So, can we start this training? I promise to have dinner with Julia at 07.00 PM," I said.

"Are you sure you want to teach me now? If you're busy we can do it another day," she said.

"It's fine. Half an hour should be enough for our first training. I will start from the basics. So this will not be as intense as usual," I explained.

She nodded.

"So what should I do?" she asked. Her seriousness was evident in her eyes.

"Our first lesson is how to avoid the monsters that attack you," I said in a casual tone.

"Huh? You're not going to teach me how to support my team first?" she asked in confusion.

"We will learn that later. Just remember, before everyone had a team, they were solo players. Whatever their profession. So once they are on the battlefield they have to be ready for anything. Including how to deal with monsters alone. In our case, we have to dodge and run to our team. If you have the confidence to do this, you can manage what you have to do when you are in a team," I gave a long explanation.

I knew combat doctors were a support class and depend on their teams to level up. But teaching them to focus on supporting their team without telling them what to do when they had to face the monster alone was tantamount to suicide.

After I picked up a twig from the ground, I turned to face her and made my attack stance.

"Now let's just pretend I'm a high-level monster and you can't face me alone. I wonder how far you can avoid me," I said.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 109) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

84