Chapter 71. Envy Or Kindness
2.2k 2 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 71. Envy Or Kindness

Instead of turning around, Julia took a glance at the window before returning her gaze to me. Even though Rachel was hiding well, Julia should have seen her with her demonic eyes.

"He has crossed the line," she muttered in displeasure.

"That's why I asked you. I don't like his cowardice. He is a paladin, a tank. He should have come to me directly, not using someone else." I had defeated a lot of paladins in the past and all of them were fearless warriors. While this lizardman was far from it, yet they called him a prodigy.

I was sure Theo wouldn't be making a move anytime soon after his defeat. But at least I hoped he would set me up in a lonely and secluded place. That way I could get rid of him more easily.

"But I don't think he will come to you any time soon after his defeat." Julia gave the same statement.

I sighed and smiled wryly.

"True. " I put my elbow on the table and placed my head on my palm lazily. "It will be boring if I have to wait for him to make another move. Unless…" My evil smirk reappeared as an idea crossed my head. "I expose my weakness…"

"You have it?" asked Julia in disbelief.

"Pfft! Certainly not. But I can pretend to have one. Like a rare illness or wound that can't be healed," I planned.

Actually, I had weaknesses. All devils and angels had it, though we were immortals. But I didn't think the mortals could kill us considering our significant power differences.

"You're going to set him up?" she assumed.

"Yes. If he doesn't take it, then he will survive. If he takes it…" I waved my other index finger in front of my neck without taking my head away from my palm, signaling I was going to kill him.

"So the result will determine whether he chooses to follow his envy or his kindness. Does that sound fair enough to you?" I explained.

Julia was silent for a while before she finally nodded.

"Great. Now what I need is a chance so he can find my weakness by himself." I didn't want to involve Rachel in this since either this plan worked or not she would feel guilty about it. But maybe, I could use her to give him my location. Something similar to an indirect invitation.

"What's your plan?" She asked.

I straightened my back and waved my index finger at me a couple of times, calling her to come closer before I made some simple requests in low voices.

In response, a humming came out of her mouth.

"Hmm… Well, that doesn't sound bad."

"Right. It will be fair play for him. Everything will depend on his decision," I concluded. But judging from Theo's personality, I bet he would choose his tragic end. I simply only made Julia less guilty.

"Anyway, thank you for the dinner. I know you're on a tight budget so I really appreciate this," she diverted our conversation.

"Don't mention it. I thought I should do it. I came not as my old self, but as someone among you. This was a new experience for me and even though I felt annoyed at first, I must say I kinda like it," I admitted.

Not to mention this mission made me feel like I was on vacation. A cheap man's vacation to be precise since I still had to work. But hey, living with the mortals wasn't as bad as I thought. There were a lot of beautiful women here and a bunch of weird kids like Barry and others.

A sweet smile appeared on her lips. "So… you like living here with us?" she clarified.

"It doesn't mean I enjoy living as a mortal. But compared to the old mortal world, you guys are more chill out and I like that," I corrected my words.

She tilted her head to the side a bit. Her sweet smile turned into a teasing one.

"You mean because more people have committed more sin than in the past?" she guessed.

I chuckled.

"Kinda. Modern people have more than enough but they are never satisfied. Like..."

I smirked and turned to a big guy sitting next to us. He rubbed his palms and licked his lips excitedly. His eyes fell on the food that was placed one by one by the waiter on his table. It was three huge portions of sandwiches, fries, bacon and sausage with two glasses of milkshakes. Another five empty huge plates on the end of his table. A nice example of gluttony since it could lead to health problems. It would cost his life if he didn't stop and appreciate his health more.

"---That one nice plumpy soul," I muttered with an evil smirk.

"Az--- Allen," she called me in a low voice, almost whispering, hoping I didn't see another mortal as my food.

I turned to her and smiled innocently.

"My bad. " I simply lived among my own food so it couldn't be helped. But I wouldn't tell or she would freak out.

"Right." I stood up from my seat. "I think we should go now and take my other dinner elsewhere." Yeah, it was 'that kind' of dinner.

"So my place or yours?" she asked. She also stood up from her seat.

"My place. Some women are quite chatty about this kind of thing. Besides, there aren't many people living on my floor. So we can do everything more freely. Also…" I brought my face close to her ear. "I don't mind with outdoor sex either. Just tell me where you want, and I'll take you," I whispered.

Once I distanced myself, I could see her blushing face.

"I- I think it's too wild for me…" she said in a stammering voice.

"A little thrill will make things interesting. You should try it," I gave her my innocent smile as I walked to the cashier and paid the bill.

She walked beside me.

"Have you ever done that before?" she asked curiously.

"A couple of times. Back in my 'hometown'." Of course, I meant the shadow realm. I couldn't say it directly since we were in front of the cashier.

"Ah… I see." She bit her lower lip. "Maybe later. I'm too afraid of it. I mean, I usually only do a normal one."

"That's fine. We have plenty of time to explore after all," I said in a relaxed tone.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 113) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

80