Chapter 72. Crying Intruder I
2.3k 6 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 72. Crying Intruder I

After that dinner, we returned to the male dorm and went up to my room. This time, Julia and I didn't use our skills in the dorm security since we didn't want to cover up our relationship anymore. On the other hand, as I expected, Rachel only followed us to the entrance and left after we entered the elevator.

I unlocked the door and entered my room. By my side, Julia hugged my arm intimately, like a mortal couple who just returned from their date. But the moment I entered it, I immediately realized something was wrong with it.

My steps stopped. My smile faded. My eyes darted in all directions in caution as I could feel someone watching me in the room. In other words, someone had managed to infiltrate my room.

Luckily, I destroyed all the summoning formations I drew earlier and I could feel my original world's phone still in my drawer. It emitted a faint demonic force and I was the only one who could feel it and the form was no different from the mortal world's shabby phone.

Julia quickly realized something was wrong with me.

"What's wrong?" She asked curiously.

Since I didn't want to make this intruder realize my suspicion, I decided to tell Julia something else.

"Can you close the door for me?" I asked politely.

"Sure." Even though she was a little confused, she did my request.

'Greed.' One of my tentacles slipped out of my back into my jeans like a snake before it turned into a little mouse looking for my intruder.

Meanwhile, I trod inside and act as naturally as possible. My eyes glanced in all directions. A second later, I noticed where my intruder was and who he was when my gaze caught a little gap in my closet. Yes, it was Theo.

'Ha… that's why he waited in front of the female dorm and asked Rachel to follow me.' That way he could make sure that I wasn't in my room and took the opportunity to sneak up in order to find out my weakness.

As for Rachel, I was sure Theo used her to inform him if I came back. But since he found nothing, Theo finally decided to stay there and spy on me directly. And the key, I bet Theo stole the spare from the security. I didn't change the lock when I moved here and the security had a spare key for each room.

I moved my tentacles into my closet to watch what he was doing. It changed from a mouse to a lizard that crawled swiftly against the wall and infiltrated. Rather than kick him out, I decided to torture him a bit and tell him my 'weakness'. The fake one of course. So I didn't have to involve Rachel in this.

Okay, correction, I was not going to torture him a bit, but I was going to make him cry in my closet tonight.

Julia's voice and a pat on my shoulder came from behind me.

"Az---" she was about to call my real name, but I turned around and put my index finger on her lips to stop her. A seductive smile appeared on my lips as I moved closer to her ear.

"Can you call me Allen? This time, I want to do it as Dr. Allen," I whispered. My voice was full of temptation.

"That's so unusual of you," she replied. A naughty smile also appeared on her lips. "But I will do it…" We ended with bumping our lips on each other, followed by a long passionate kiss and an intimate hug. She didn't notice Theo since her demonic eyes' level was weaker than mine.

As my tongue moved inside her mouth, I closed my eyes and enjoyed another beautiful sight. Theo. Even my closet was dark, with my demonic eyes, my tentacles could see how Theo desperately held back his anger, just fine. His body trembled in emotion. His hands clenched for the same reason. I bet his jealousy started to burn him. But this was only the beginning.

Without breaking our kiss, I put my hands on her butt and lifted her. My feet slowly moved closer to the bed.

-Bruk!

She responded to me by dropping her purse and wrapping her arms around my neck.

Once I dropped her on the bed, I released my kiss.

"Wait a sec, I need to drink," I said.

"Okay."

Without further ado, I got up and walked over to the kitchen counter. Since my room wasn't big, I was sure Theo could see everything we were doing from his position. So I decided to tell my 'weaknesses' first.

After finishing a glass of water, I turned my back to Julia and stared at my trembling palm. I also wrinkled my forehead in pain and gritted my teeth. Then I held my temple for a while.

No one could cheat the academy's medical check-up, so instead of getting injured, I chose to show that I had a terminal illness on my head. Something the academy didn't check.

As I expected, Theo's sly smile appeared as soon as he got what he wanted. Still, he didn't make a sound or move. I bet he wanted to find out more about my disease.

"Allen, are you okay?" Julia's voice made me turn to her.

"Yes." I quickly put down my glass and walked over to her. "Sorry, I have something on my mind," I said as I sat beside her.

"Is it about last night's nightmare?" she guessed. It was the only thing that could make my face sour.

"Not really," I replied. "I have had so many thoughts lately." Then I reached out my hand to touch her cheek. "You, for example."

A giggle answered me.

"What's with the cheesy pick-up line?" she complained. Yet the blush on her cheeks said something else.

I shrugged nonchalantly.

"It's something I just learned from the internet," I replied.

Her giggle was replaced with a gentle smile.

"You don't have to." Again, she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you because you are you. You don't need any pick-up line for it."

Her answer made me tilt my head. "So, love can make all the mortals do crazy things?" I whispered, making sure Theo didn't hear me. It reminded me of when Katrina told about Red's unrequited love.

"Yes. It's more powerful than lust for us," she whispered.

A naughty smile appeared on my lips.

"Then how about we turn it into a wild sex experience?"

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 113) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

79