Chapter 89. No Roommate?
2k 4 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 89. No Roommate?

Azrael's PoV

"I think that's enough," I announced. We had been practicing for almost an hour, a little longer than I expected and Fiona looked exhausted since she hadn't taken any rest.

"Am I doing good, sir?" said Fiona who was standing in front of me. She was breathing heavily due to exhaustion. Sweat was pouring down her face, soaking her body and clothes. Her Magic Power was only one-third left.

"Not perfect and I couldn't say it was good either. You still have a lot of practice," I advised. Her movements were still a little stiff. Sometimes she didn't know what to do and ended up standing in one place until I ordered her to move. In addition to her lack of experience, she had to improve her reflexes. She also couldn't control her emotions.

Her face turned sour.

"That bad?" she said in clear disappointment.

"It's not bad. You just need more practice. I've seen worse," I encouraged her. But I had to admit, she was pretty bad by my standards. If she was one of my soldiers, I would kick her out of my army.

She nodded in doubt.

"I see. Thank you, sir."

"Right, I will send our next training schedule on your phone," I said. Even though she was not my responsibility, somehow her weakness irritated me.

"Okay," she replied.

After that answer, she went to the bench while Julia came up to me and handed me my towel.

"Thanks for teaching her. She has progressed a lot. All thanks to you," she said.

"Don't mention it," I answered lightly. I took the towel and wiped my sweaty forehead. Our eyes were both on Fiona who was chatting with her friends and tidying her bag.

Shortly, they waved their hands as a goodbye.

"So… What happened?" asked Julia once she made sure all her team members were out of there. Her gaze on me turned serious.

"Demons. A lot of it. I also found another summoning formation," I explained.

"So the culprit is in this academy?" she concluded. A frown on her forehead.

"I'm not sure of it. The summoning formation is in front of the academy's fence. So it's most likely an outsider." If the culprit was one of the students or teachers, he/she should have chosen a closed place to do it. Well, the culprit could have done that on purpose to avoid suspicion.

"For sure I believe what happened on our last mission has the culprit targeting this academy," I stated.

"Do you mean he knows you are..." Her words trailed off. But from her serious gaze, I caught what she meant.

I shook my head from side to side.

"I don't think so. The culprit only knows that I can kill those demons and angels. If he/she finds out who I am, he/she can't possibly send out lowly demons like them," I analyzed.

Julia nodded repeatedly in agreement.

"Anyway, did Evie do anything suspicious when I was gone?" I took another topic.

She frowned briefly, trying to remember before she finally spoke again.

"She and Claire practiced for a few minutes before they went to check on the boys. I didn't know they were going to the changing room."

"I see..." I muttered.

"Did she do anything suspicious?" She asked a random question.

"I caught her hiding in my locker," I explained.

She tapped her finger under her lips a few times, deep in thought.

"Last time she was also watching you when you were standing on the balcony, right?"

"Well, she said she was just accompanying her roommate though," I shrugged.

Julia frowned.

"Her roommate?" she repeated. "She doesn't have a roommate," she stated.

This time it was my turn to frown.

"I thought all students have it?" I asked curiously. Usually, they lived in one room so they could take care of each other.

"Yes. But at the end of last semester, her roommate took a leave absence and she hasn't come back yet," she explained.

I nodded repeatedly as a breath came out of my mouth.

"Ha… that explains why she can write that fanfic freely," I muttered.

"That fanfic belongs to her?" she asked in shock.

"Yeah." A smirk appeared on my lips. "I think I will get another succubus soon." Well, it depended on her to accept me or not.

My statement made her speechless. I could see a trace of jealousy in her eyes.

My smirk widened. Slowly, I brought my lips closer to her ear.

"Are you jealous?" I said straight to the point. My breath tickled her neck.

"A bit," she whispered.

"Afraid I can't satisfy you?" My voice sounded like seduction.

"With that many tentacles? No…" she answered in tense.

"Good." I pulled my face away and leaned closer to her lips.

But she put her index finger in front of my lips.

"Azrael…" she begged and glanced at the CCTV to show why she turned me down.

I glanced at it before I returned my gaze to her.

"Right… I forgot about that." I retreated. "Anyway, we should be careful on tomorrow's mission. I believe the culprit will attack us again," I warned.

"I actually wanted to tell the others. But I can't do it. They'll be suspicious of me." And if nothing happened, they'd think I was a liar.

"What if we tell Miss Katrina to make a precaution in case an anomaly attack happens again," she suggested.

"That's a good idea. Just make sure it's not too obvious," I reminded her.

"I understand," she replied.

"Great. I have to go now," I said as I walked towards the exit in a hurry.

"Why in a rush?" she asked in confusion.

I turned and walked backward.

"I have to call my dad and tell him about the previous summoning formation." I gave her a mischievous smile.

"I will feed you tomorrow morning. Just come to the infirmary early," I continued before I turned around again and exited.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 131) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

73