Chapter 92. A Wish And A Payment II
2.1k 5 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 92. A Wish And A Payment II

"M-My body? You mean--- You want to eat me?" she said in a stammering voice.

My smirk faded, replaced by another flat stare. She was my best student, yet she didn't understand a simple thing like this. I really wanted to cry.

'Why are the trio smarter for something like this?' I thought. I just needed to give them a little clue, then their perverted thoughts would explain everything to them. But again, I bet my 'Lord of Wrath' image might give me a lot of bad images. After all, there was a rumor among the mortals that said that I ate people in the past.

"Didn't I tell you I don't eat raw meat?" I emphasized once again, trying to maintain my dignity and my image as the devil as best as I could.

"So… you mean you're going to cook me first before you eat me?" she squeaked. Her fear was getting clearer from the tone of her voice. I even catch a clear regret from the tone of her voice.

I facepalmed myself, completely breaking my character.

'For my father's sake! Why is she so clueless?' I screamed internally.

I was about to speak again but she interrupted me.

"I don't want to die, Sir Wrath. C-Can I cancel this?" she begged. It was the first time I heard her plea since she had never acted like this before.

"Ehm," I cleared my throat, trying to regain my intimidation before I spoke again.

"Listen to me, mortal. If you choose to give me a soul, your soul will go to me after you die. If you choose 'meat' or body, it means you will be my servant for the rest of your life," I explained.

"If I take your life before you enjoy it, what's the point of granting your request?" I added.

"Ah… I see." Finally, she understood.

"B-But I still want to cancel it." She hugged her body and looked at me in fear. "I don't want to give my body to anyone other than 'him'."

I quickly caught who she meant.

'I think I know what her request is...' I smirked. I never thought she had fallen for me to this point. It was a bit funny since all she needed to do was ask, yet she chose to use this method to get me. Luckily she summoned me, not another lord. If she summoned Lust, she wouldn't be able to escape before having sex with him at least once.

"Let me guess your wish, mortal." I brought my face closer to hers.

She shuddered in horror as a result.

"Is it about your mentor?" I made a bullseye guess.

She gasped in shock.

"H-How did you find out?" she asked in confusion.

I tilted my head a bit.

"Because I know him well..."

Upon my reply, her eyes trembled in mixed emotions.

"D-Did he also come to you?" She made a wild guess.

My smirk disappeared again. My flat stare back.

'Seriously?!' I yelled internally. "What made you think of that?" It was complete nonsense.

"He is a combat doctor. But he managed to save another mentor in our last mission from a monster horde alone. Some said he and Miss Julia were just exaggerating. But I know they don't. I was there and saw everything with my own eyes. It was impossible and I knew it. So… I'm guessing he's made a pact with you to get him out of there," she let out all her guesses.

Thinking again, that scenario could have happened since mortals often asked the devil for help over stupid things. So in life and death situations, if I was a real mortal, I might do that to survive.

"Well, that kinda makes sense. But no."

"He never came to you?" she made sure.

"No. "

A frown appeared on her forehead.

"Then why do you know him?" she asked curiously.

"Before I answer, I'd like to ask you a few things. First, do you still love him if he has another woman besides you?" I decided to ask her before I exposed myself.

"I do not mind." She bent her head a bit. "I know Miss Julia loves him too and I don't want to hurt her. As long as we get the same attention, why not?"

"Are you willing to accompany him under any circumstances?" I asked again.

"Of course." Then she frowned in confusion. "What's with all these questions?"

"Don't talk back to me unless I let you, mortal," I hissed in displeasure, trying to restore my dignity as the devil.

She pressed her lips upon my demand.

"Last question, are you willing to go as far as to do 'forbidden things' with him?" I asked.

"Forbidden things?" she asked in confusion.

I gave her another flat stare.

"Sex," I explained briefly. Why was she so slow for something related to this when she was so sharp for everything related to battle and academy.

"Oh, yes. He's an adult and I know he had done it with Miss Julia so… it can't be helped," she said nervously. I could see her cheeks were a little red just because of this simple question.

A smile bloomed on my lips.

"Great. I will grant your request for free then," I said cheerfully.

It confused her. She turned to me and gave me a frown.

"Huh? Pardon?" she said in disbelief.

"I will grant your request for free. You should be happy with that," I repeated one more time to reassure her.

"I'm happy. B-But… why? Are you going to take his life in exchange for mine?" she guessed.

I held my laugh at what she said.

"Pfft---no silly. As long as you accept him as he is and are willing to serve him, that's enough for me."

Her confusion was getting clearer. Her ugly frown was getting worse.

"Huh? But why?" she asked.

"That's because---" I showed her my humanoid form. Slowly my black smoke form became more visible and formed my human form. Someone she knew as Dr. Allen.

"I am him," I confirmed.

Her eyes fixed on me widened in shock. Her jaw dropped without a single word coming out of her mouth.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 135) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

79