Chapter 93. A Wish And A Payment III
1.9k 2 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 93.  A Wish And A Payment III

Upon her fear, she fell on her butt. It took her a few minutes before she could make a sound.

"Dr. Allen? Is that really you?" she said in a stammering voice. Her disbelief was clear in the tone of her voice. Her lips and body trembled in fear and clear confusion.

"Yes, it's me, Claire," I assured her before I crouched down and smiled at her.

"Your beloved mentor," I said in a sweet friendly voice.

"Impossible…" she hissed in a lower tone as she shook her head from side to side in denial.

"You are the devil. You're trying to trick me. You're not him," she half screamed. Slowly, she crawled back in fear.

Her fear irritated me. Without hesitation, I caught her hand.

Gasping in shock, she struggled, trying to free herself from me, but due to our level difference, it was in vain. Didn't want to give up, she fought against my grip once again, but I held her tightly. She was panicking, her breaths coming in short gasps. I could feel her heart beating rapidly against her chest.

After a series of failures, what she could do was curled in fear and turned her gaze away.

"Look at me, Claire," I demanded.

She shook her head from side to side in fear.

I caught her chin and made her turn to me.

"Can you calm down and listen to me?" I demanded once again in a firm tone. It even sounded like a command rather than a demand.

Having no choice, she nodded in fear.

A long exhale came out of my mouth. I couldn't blame her fear but it gave me a hard time talking to her.

"I know this sounds nonsense for a mortal like you. But I wasn't a human in the first place. Dr. Allen is my fake identity. I'm the Lord of Wrath. I came to this realm to investigate the chaos caused by my kind," I admitted. I was not sure she could process everything in one go, but at least she should know the truth before she made her decision.

"W-What…" she said in the same confusion and disbelief. As expected, she had a hard time swallowing everything in one go.

But I decided to say everything, whether she liked it or not. As for the rest, it depended on her decision.

"The last mission's incident was because of the demons. They rage deep in the forest and frighten the monsters within. That's why they came to us," I explained.

"I think that explains why I was able to save Julia and come back without a scratch."

She didn't respond to me nor did she answer me. What she was doing was looking at me with a frown on her forehead and trying to process everything. But for sure, she was much calmer than before. She didn't struggle anymore or try to get away from me. Her breathing also sounded calmer since she realized if I wanted to kill her, I had already done it.

So I decided to take my hand off her. Besides, I was sure my tight grip had created the red mark on her wrist.

"And now the culprit who summoned the demons is after this academy," I closed my explanation.

"They will come here?" she asked in shock.

"They've came here," I corrected her sentence. "But I've cleaned them up. That's why I went to the changing room earlier."

She was speechless and looked confused. From the look in her eyes, I could tell she was deep in thought.

"I know you can't believe this easily but that's the truth," I continued.

"So you don't have to worry. Although I'm a devil, I'm not here to destroy this world," I reassured her.

Still, she didn't raise her voice either because she was confused or scared.

"Are you afraid?" I asked again.

It made her turn her gaze to me slowly.

"I am..." she whispered.

"After you know everything, do you still love me?" I asked for her clarification.

She was silent again.

I took her silence as a no.

"I see… It seems you only love me as Dr. Allen, not as myself," I said in disappointment.

Still, she didn't answer.

"Since you don't agree with the payment, I can't grant your wish," I closed this useless conversation.

Since she couldn't accept me, I had no choice but to use my Envy tentacles to erase her memories of what happened. Yes. As I was getting stronger, my tentacles also evolved. The higher my level, I could do many other things. Like my Greed tentacles could split out in two once I reached a certain level. My Lust tentacles could use my libido skills or even shape-shifting into various types of d*cks. But in Envy tentacles' case, I could manipulate my target's mind more freely.

I was just about to walk away, but she suddenly caught my hand. Reflexively, I turned to her.

"Please don't go. I don't want to lose you," she begged.

"I'll stay here, Claire. But since you can't accept the real me, I have to make you forget what I just said," I stated.

"Why? I promise I won't tell anyone," she pleaded again.

"I'm sorry, Claire. I can't take any risk," I stated firmly.

In this kind of case, the devil only took what the mortal gave him. It was a hard rule for both demon and angel due to the agreement. So to make her mine, I needed her consent.

"Then… Can you give me some time to think?" she tried to bargain since this was a tough decision for her.

I shook my head from side to side in refusal.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 139) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

76