Chapter 94. A Wish And A Payment IV
2k 3 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 94. A Wish And A Payment IV

"Sorry, Claire," I said in disappointment.

I was just about to stand up, but she spoke again.

"Can you tell me what I have to do if I become your servant?" she said quickly.

It brought my attention back to her. A frown on my forehead showed I didn't understand her question.

"I mean, apart from the forbidden things you mentioned before," she pointed out what she meant. Her tension and anxiety mingled into one. Her cheeks started blushing again in embarrassment.

"You just need to do my request. Don't the mortal servants do that too?" I explained briefly.

"You mean like a maid?" she guessed.

I hummed.

"Hmm… similar like that. But, since I'm undercover, you just have to act like yourself. You just need to help my mission. Ya know, like kick some demons' ass or keep the students safe in case of ambush," I explained. I needed that and more than anything I needed someone who can help me find the culprit.

"You mean… you're not going to order me to kill someone?" she asked in doubt.

I frowned and desperately held back my cringe.

"Why should I? Even though the light and dark agreement forbids me to kill mortals, if I have enemies I can take care of them by myself," I stated.

"Ah… You're right," she bit her lips awkwardly.

"So?" I asked for her decision.

Nervously, she lowered her head with a blushing face. Occasionally she stole her gaze at me.

"As long as you don't ask me to do immoral things... I'm willing to give you my body," she agreed.

This time it was my turn to be frowned upon again.

"Can you explain to me what immoral things are?" I demanded more explanation. Asking a devil not to do immoral things sounded a little strange to me even though we could also do a good thing.

"Like killing people, stealing or something like that," she explained simply.

"Okay, so it's simply a criminal thing." I assumed.

"Fine." I shrugged nonchalantly. Besides, I didn't need anyone else to do that if I wanted to do it.

"I'll ask one more time, Claire. Do you love me and accept me as who I am?" I knew she desired me. I could count on her and she had great potential. She stood up for me when I needed her, had good initiative, and was quite sharp in battle. Somehow she reminded me of Red. But instead of wasting someone who wanted to accompany me like before, I decided to open my heart to them. So yeah… I would take her.

"Yes..." She answered. "I love you, doc," she added. Her blushing face was clear. Likewise with her confession.

"Fine. Just a warning I am a possessive devil. I won't let go of anyone who once belonged to me," I warned since I knew some boys from another team had put their eyes on her.

She answered me with a nod. A sign of her approval.

After that answer, without a warning, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her, tasting her soft lips, bumping hers with mine.

She was shocked. Her eyes widened. I could feel how nervous and tense she was, more than when I kissed Julia in the cave. Maybe because it was her first kiss and I did it out of the blue. But I liked it, and I hoped she did too.

As my tongue entered her mouth, I could feel how my Demonic Power poured into her body and how my power dominated her Magic Power.

'Lust Contract.'

My eyes glinted in red. I could see her shock when she felt how my power took over her body. Her eyes remained on mine as if she was under my hypnosis. The dark aura from my body spread out, forming a magic formation beneath our feet.

[Lust Contract initiated... ]

The dark aura beneath our feet spread up and swirled around our bodies. Her eyes locked onto mine. I could feel her body getting tensed every second.

[Lust Contract is in progress...]

[Installing the power of lust in Claire Sharpsky 67.8%]

[Installing the power of lust in Claire Sharpsky 98.9%]

Once it reached 100%, I broke my kiss and pulled my head away without taking my eyes off her. My thumb grazed her lips before I brought it to my mouth and licked it. My devilish grin graced my lips and my seductive gaze was on her.

"Remember Claire. My real name is Azrael Shadowraven de Nightfall. You shall call me Azrael if there are only the two of us," I reminded her.

She answered me with gritted her teeth and a grunt of pain. Spontaneously, she hugged me tightly. Her body shook violently just like how I changed Julia the first time.

"Dr… Allen…" She called my name in difficulty. Tears started to appear at the corners of her eyes. I knew she was in pain, but she kept on holding her scream as best as she could. She covered her mouth with her hand to prevent the screams from escaping it and closed her eyes tightly.

"It's fine. It will be over soon," I whispered. I hugged her tightly, trying to soothe her since I knew mortals' endurance was worse than a demon's.

"Ah…" What I heard were her mumbled grunt and her heavy breathing. I could also feel her heart beating fast due to her transformation.

[Lust Contract has been successfully done.]

[Congratulations! Now, Claire Sharpsky has become your succubus! ]

[Type: Lesser Succubus]

[Claire Sharpsky strength has increased by 50%]

[*Obey - Every orgasm will increase her desire to serve her master better.]

It was a sign that the contract had been done and she was already mine. But she didn't let me go.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 139) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

75