Chapter 98. Claire’s First Time III
2k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 98. Claire's First Time III
"Oh!" It made her jolt and gave off an erotic moan.
Her moan made my heart beat faster. I pulled away from my body, broke my kiss, and let every moan slip from her mouth. My eyes stared at her freely, catching every change in her expression.
Below, two of my tentacles spread her legs, yet I didn't bury myself deep inside her right away. I pressed down my thirst and touched her slowly. I knew she wasn't wet enough to accept me.
My real hand went to grasp her soft mounds. With only slight pressure, I caressed her twin peaks gently and its tips hardened at the contact. I could feel a wonderful contact as her smooth skin against my palms.
Elsewhere, my fingers slid out of her slit and went deeper. The wet feelings covered my fingers. I was sure it would make a pleasant tingle inside of her. It made her jerk up at the flood of euphoria.
I could feel her hot inner wall and damp all over. Her inside was getting hot and loosened. Still, she was so narrow, that I couldn't imagine how I could put my erection inside her, let alone if I used my Libido skill.
“Ah…” Claire moaned intermittently, groping my hands tightly at the sides of her head for support. I knew the sensation that began in her lower abdomen gradually heightened as if I took her going up the stairs. The look in her eyes showed she was in the tide of desire.
'It's not enough. I need to loosen her more,' I thought. She would get hurt if I forced myself on her without enough foreplay.
I plunged another finger, in hope it could prepare her inner wall better for me. She yelped in pain as result and stiffened momentarily before her breathing turned sharper.
My impulse took over me. I dipped my head low and kissed her soft peaks before I buried my nose, breathing her scent. Surprised by the sudden sensation, Claire unconsciously arched her back. But I didn't stop there, I rolled her hardened tips around the tip of my tongue, creating another moan from her.
"Ah…"
Then, my caresses began to intensify with every second. My hands were moving wilder from touch to intensive grab. While my mouth's movements were also more and more erotic. I took her wet tip between my teeth and gently bit. After I did it with another tip, my head bowed deeper as I took her peak and sucked on it relentlessly.
"Ah! Azrael…” Claire buckled underneath me. I bet the touches and all the stimulation made her immersed in pleasure. My hands gave the sensation that several people were touching them at the same time. It should be a sensation of sexual abuse. But when it usually happened roughly and the victim was usually treated the same as a rag doll, this was completely different. It was just me and I caressed her gently.
All the stimulation made her body heat up in anticipation for contact. The sound of my mouth against her nice breast mingled with her quivers and soft moans. Her red face showed how embarrassed she was but not a single complaint came out of her mouth.
Satisfied sweeping every part of her skin, my palm sliding all the way down her waist. I gave her the exotic sensation of a man's hard and rough skin against her smooth flesh, a sign of what I would do to her.
I could feel the heated pool between her legs with unmistakable urgency. Her liquid had covered my finger and my palm. Her inner wall had loosened and was ready to accept me. Yes… she was ready to take all this foreplay to the intercourse.
Impatiently, I pulled away and lowered my trouser, showing her my hard cock shamelessly.
Claire's eyes widened upon that sight. I bet this was the first time she had seen a man's naked flesh.
Without further ado, I pressed my waist and pushed my cock in front of her entrance. Not enough to go inside, but enough to make pressure on the front of hers.
Upon my act, she emitted a scandalous moan. An erotic one that surprised me was that she was able to create that kind of sound. Her face even redder upon it.
I knew she didn't have experience, but I was sure she heard a lot of things about this intimate moment. The mortal's first experience was usually painful, so I understood her nervousness. But when I thought that was all she was worried about, what she said next showed that was not all she was thinking.
"Y-You don't use a condom?" she asked in a stammering voice. It seemed she had only realized this since it was her first experience.
I desperately held back my laughter upon her question.
"Why should I? I want my successor. So I won't waste my seed," I stated. Well, she was a student so I could understand her fear. But making a devil used a condom while having sex was insanely hilarious.
“B-But what if---” Before she could finish her words, I interrupted her.
"I am a demon, Claire. We are demons. Demons don't use condoms. If you are pregnant with my child, I will give you whatever you want and our child will be the next Lord of Wrath…”
Mixed emotions were evident on her face after she heard that statement.
“You are having sex with a devil, so you should prepare as far as this. Besides…" I brought my face closer to her ear.
"Believe me. Raw sex is the best…” I whispered in clear temptation.
Without further ado, I inserted my cock into her pussy.
"Oh!" Claire yelped as she felt the almost unbearable pain.
I pushed my cock deeper, opening her pelvis and her eyes welled up tears. When she blinked, tears trickled down to the side of her face.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 147 (48 advanced chapters) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

71