Chapter 99. Claire’s First Time IV
2.2k 4 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 99. Claire's First Time IV
I closed my eyes in pleasure.
'For my father's sake, this is so good...' I screamed internally. It had been a long time since I did this with a virgin so the narrow sensation was so incredible. I could feel every swipe and how her flesh hugged my hard erection.
To soothe her, I gave her short kisses on her lips, cheeks, and nose.
Cold sweat on her back just because of the penetration. I quickly noticed it and to be honest, I never expected it would be that bad. Was mine too big for her? I couldn't imagine using my Libido.
Since I didn't want to spoil her first experience, after all of mine got into it, I waited for her to get used to it. I could feel her tight inner walls throbbing and massaging my hard flesh. The feeling of her inside was insanely pleasurable and I couldn't wait to have more. But I had to resist the urge.
With great willpower, I restrained myself, letting her adjust for a while. Putting too deep into a woman mortal for the first time could hurt. If she was born a succubus, I would have done it without a pause.
After her face looked more relaxed, I thrust deeply and shook my waist back and forth.
“Oh--- Oh--- My Goddess…” she moaned loudly. Of course, she meant the queen of the goddess.
It irritated me.
“You should call my name. Not her…” I demanded. She had sex with a devil, yet the one she called was the queen of the light realm. Great!
"Ah, uh...! Ungh..." she moaned as she didn't have any strength to answer me again.
But over time, the pain completely faded away, replaced with pleasure. I noticed all of it from her expression and her scream of pain which changed into moans. Nonetheless, she no longer felt ashamed anymore, instead, she opened her legs wider so I could thrust deeper. She was fully concentrating on pursuing pleasure as her mark got brighter. She surrendered herself to me, letting me take control of her. And there was no better feeling than this. A mortal who surrendered to me.
My smile grew bigger as I realized she was getting used to it. I accelerated my pace, taking both of us to the higher stairs of ecstasy. Our bodies were in a tight race, and both of us could hardly breathe.
A wave of excitement began to occur within me. The euphoria that shot up from my cock quickly spread throughout my body. I tilted my head slightly as a sweet groan came from my throat.
"Haa… I never knew a virgin mortal would be this delicious,” I complimented her. And yes, it made me want to fuck her even more.
I didn't know how much time had passed. All I knew was my endless thrusts. I could feel Claire had cum a couple of times, but I hadn't reached my climax yet. Or I could say I didn't want to cum yet since I didn't want all of this to end soon.
Although I still wanted to continue, I was at my limit, as well as her. It would be her third climax. As I felt something inside me that urgently wanted to be released, I bent my back backward while both of us released a sigh of pleasure. My hot seed gushed fiercely and mixed with hers. It filled her inside with a nice warmth.
[Your Lust point has gone up by 100]
[Lust 470/1000]
Her body was wet with sweat. My bedsheet was damp upon it. Swiftly, I canceled all my tentacles and left one to take a towel. I lifted her butt a bit and slipped it under it before I removed my cock from it, letting her virgin blood and my semen flow out of it and mixed together.
Another kiss landed on her forehead before I lay down on her side.
"You are really tasty, Claire." A satisfied smile on my lips. My hands pulled her closer to my bare chest and she leaned toward me without resistance.
"I'm not food, doc..." she whispered in embarrassment.
I chuckled in response.
“But your inner flesh tastes magnificently delicious,” I teased.
Those words made her face even redder with embarrassment.
“Is that some kind of a compliment for the demon?” she asked.
"Yes," I answered.
One of my hands grabbed her chin and made her look at me, showing me her red burning face. Her eyes were half-open, lazily staring at me as if she didn't have the strength anymore.
"Tell me. Did you like it?" I asked.
She nodded her head.
“It was scary at first… But my body kept screaming your name. I want you that badly,” she admitted with a blushing face.
Her confession made me feel happy.
"You indeed have fallen hard for me..." I whispered.
"I am..." she replied in a low voice.
Once again, my lips came and covered her lips, licking her, swallowing her entire lips as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. But instead of a sexual act like before, I ended it with an intimate hug which showed my appreciation for her. I thought I would be fucked up her first time, but I was wrong. Both of us enjoyed it and on top of that, she belonged to me now.
As my real hand gently stroked her hair, all my tentacles came out from my back and once again hugged her tightly. A sign of my possessiveness.
“Just remember Claire… You are mine… And everything that belongs to me will always belong to me…” I whispered with an evil smirk on my face.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 147 (48 advanced chapters) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

72