Chapter 100. Unexpected Summon I
1.9k 4 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 100. Unexpected Summon I
After that sex play, Claire took a bath at my place before she returned to her room. Of course, we didn't go out manually but used my Teleportation skill to go to the empty stall near the park before she walked to her dorm on foot. Like Julia, I had also taught her to hide her demonic features.
I went back to my room and decided to spend the rest of the night leveling up. As usual, I used my portal skill to go to the previous forest. But instead of immediately starting my hunt, I was teleported several times to go deeper before I started my night hunt.
Several hours had passed. The night was getting late and the sky was getting darker. The temperature was getting colder and the wind was blowing harder. Especially since I was on a mountain right now. Fortunately, with my demonic eyes, I could see everything just fine. Besides, the cold and wind could never bother me.
Shriek and roar of pain echoed to the sky as my three Wrath tentacles pierced the three monsters' bodies on my sides. This was followed by the squealing sounds of the bird monsters flying from the nearby trees and rustling sounds from the leaves.
"Tch!" I glanced at them and clicked my tongue in annoyance since those shrieks chased away my next targets.
"I should have cut off their heads," I regretted. But this kind of accident was sometimes unavoidable.
Mercilessly, my other three Gluttony tentacles snatched their lifeless bodies and ate them in one big bite.
'I wish I could get a higher level monster than this…' I thought. My eyes fell on my tentacles who were eating the monster's bodies.
I admitted I had encountered more monsters since I entered this mountain and most of them are above average levels, but it was not enough. I wished I could find an epic class monster or something so I could level up faster. Better, I preferred if I found another demon or angel so I could raise my level and get another clue at the same time. Quality over quantity would save my energy.
Still, I couldn't deny, today's hunt was much-much better than yesterday's. So I was level 62 now. I could say raising my level became easier ever since I got my first mission. But on the other hand, I knew the problem was not only my level but the seal and the skills. That was the main reason why my father reset my ability. So I could get more power than just my Wrath.
I ignored the announcement about my Gluttony point and my quest point and kept going. I didn't have many quest points left since I just spent them on my Telekinesis skill. Yeah, I chose Telekinesis over my Hypnosis skill since I was sure it would be useful for battle and my daily life.
Besides, since I had decided to answer the mortal summon, I had to prepare myself if some of them start their Q&A session with the Ouija Board like in the past or throw them in if they try to make me for some kind of show. But I bet they were not interested in that kind of thing anymore. It was too old and most mortals were paying more attention to social media than anything like that.
I turned my gaze to the sky and stared at the crescent moon that was shining brightly without any clouds. A soft rustling sound came every time my feet step between the dry leaves and the slightly damp ground. The high trees and thick bushes surrounded me. It was a peaceful view, except for the eyes peeking out from the darkness and some monsters lurking around me.
‘I wonder if I can reach the top of the mountain in an hour.’ I challenged myself just to get myself excited. Well, I didn't have anything else to do today and was quite energetic after the sex play so I decided to take a long night's hunting session.
As time passed and I went further into the mountain, more and more monsters came to me. Their level got higher. The highest monster I had ever encountered was level 91. His body was gigantic so I had to cut it off before my tentacles could eat it. It was a satisfying food and I could get a lot of Gluttony points from it.
Still, after reading many mortal books and getting information from the internet, I was curious about the highest-level monsters in this world. The mortals always described it as a calamity and its strength was not much different from the old me. Somehow it bothered my pride and made me want to test it.
'I think that's enough for today,' I thought once an announcement that I had reached level 66 appeared in front of me. An hour had passed and I hadn't reached the top of the mountain yet. So I decided to continue my hunt another time and take a rest since I had another mission tomorrow. It wasn't the mission that worried me, but my team. I bet the culprit might use the opportunity to attack us again.
But when I was about to open my portal, an announcement appeared in front of me.
[A mortal is summoning you. Do you want to answer his call?]
[Yes/No]
Accompanied by a repetition call echoing in my head.
'O' the ancient one, please answer my call…' A male voice came straight into my head. Somehow his voice sounded familiar.
"The ancient one?" I cringed internally. 'Does he think I'm his ancestor?' This was the first time someone called me 'The Ancient One.'
Due to curiosity, I chose yes. My dark aura engulfed me as I let the summoning formation take me to the summoner's location. Once my sight became clear, instead of the offer I usually gave to my summoner, my jaw dropped in shock.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 151 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

60