Chapter 102. Unexpected Summon III
1.8k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 102. Unexpected Summon III
"We should ask something before he gets angry," said Ion in panic.
"But what? We've only been doing this since I lost the game…” replied Barry.
'The game?' I thought. I turned on the computer not far from us. The screen showed a red box with the words 'You Died'. From the game, it looked like it was some kind of first-person shooter game.
‘So this is all just a bet for a stupid game?’ I assumed.
I returned my gaze to them and looked at them with a flat stare in annoyance. I remembered their whines about how ruthless my training was and said they wanted to hit the bed after they got home, but it turned out they still had the energy to play games and fool around with this stupid board.
Darren's voice made me turn my eyes to him.
“Barry… Do you remember who we called?”
"It only said The Ancient One," replied Barry.
I flicked my finger and moved their hands with my Telekinesis again. Once again, the planchette moved from letter to letter and formed a sentence.
"I. am. the. Lord. of. Wrath," they said in unison.
“What the hell… He is the worst one…” Darren hissed in panic.
'Worst? I trained you and made you much stronger. And you call me the worst?' I knew he referred to my real identity, but still--- It kinda irritated me. Thinking again, sometimes they also whined and called me the worst mentor ever when I used my hellish training method on them and called me cruel even though I was in my human form.
“Yeah, I read the history book. He is a lunatic and mad killer,” hissed Ion, adding another reason to panic.
'I can accept that mad killer, but I'm not a lunatic.'
"Why are you guys talking out loud, what if he hears it?" Barry reminded the others.
"Ah you're right," Ion realized.
Darren quickly cleared his throat to calm himself and spoke again.
"Um. Oh, It's the Lord of Wrath. The noblest devil among the devils.” It was the most pathetic compliment I had ever heard and it made me cringe.
“No wonder I can feel the magnificent aura from here,” added Ion.
“I agree---” Before Barry finished his words, I used my Telekinesis again.
"Cut. The. Chit. Chat! I. Can. Hear. What. Did. you. Talk. About. "
Once again it made them press their lips in horror. Their sweats were visible on their foreheads and their bodies trembled harder and harder.
Barry glanced at the other.
"Does that mean he's going to kill us?" he whispered.
But I was the one who answered it by moving the planchette on the words 'No'.
A sigh of relief escaped their mouths as their facial expressions began to relax.
“Oh…”
"It seems he is a good devil," said Darren. The other nodded in agreement.
That was bad news since they could have called me again so I moved the planchette the other way.
'Yes.'
It was enough to frighten them, more than ever.
"Ahhh!" They let their hands go at the same time, stood up from their seats, and backed away.
Since I didn't want to let them run away and make a fuss. I lifted the board with my Telekinesis, turned to face them, and started moving the planchette again.
'Shut up or I will kill you.'
Immediately, they covered their mouths and nodded repeatedly.
Since they thought of this as a game, I took this opportunity to ask them.
'Sit down. I have a few questions for you,' I demanded via the board.
They exchanged glances once more for a while before they returned to their seats reluctantly.
As soon as they returned to their seats, I lowered the board and moved the planchette rapidly through the letters.
'Tell me where did you find this board and did you see anyone suspicious around it?'
But they replied to me with a frown in confusion.
"Uh... That's too fast," said Darren.
"What did he say?" Ion asked Barry who looked the most serious of them.
"I don't know. Maybe some kind of ancient language or something," he replied.
I facepalmed myself. How could he think I suddenly decided to speak the ancient language when I knew they couldn't?
Since I realized that interacting with the Ouija Board was no longer effective, I decided to show myself in the form of black smoke.
“I said tell me where did you find this board and did you see any suspicious people around it?” I asked in a casual tone, folding my arms in front of my chest.
Once again it made them stand up from their seats in shock and back away.
"Ahhh! He's here!" they yelled in unison.
"Oh, c'mon didn't you guys call me?" I complained.
"Uh, he's not as scary as I thought," said Barry. Still, a trace of doubt was in his tone.
Of course. I did not use my usual frightening voice on purpose and lowered my devil aura. This way I hoped they could answer my question better.
“Uh… we found it in the library. Right under the back of the bookshelf. As for suspicious people, we don't see any of them there," Ion explained in detail.
Since I rarely check the library, I couldn't give any predictions about it. So I decided to ask something else.
“Did you guys find another summoning formation?”
"We saw nothing else, sir Wrath," replied Barry.
"I see..." I muttered.
My gaze fell on the board and realized it was new. Not like the dusty summoning formation at Claire's place. Besides, it called me by another name. Not my name or my position. And the writing on the side had nothing to do with Wrath either. I was not surprised that the trio had no clue as to who they were calling.
‘The Ancient One will be the only future of the three realms. In his palms, the realms will either be destroyed or guarded.'
'The Ancient One?' I thought in confusion.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 151 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

66