Chapter 110. Who Is She? I
1.6k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 110. Who Is She? I

Back at the male mentor dorm, I did my laundry, made breakfast, and cleaned my room for a while before I went to the academy. I didn't forget to check my phone and got an answer from Julia that Miss Katrina also called her about the same thing. So I guessed this had something to do with Julia's suggestion about what happened in the last mission. I bet Miss Katrina would ask us to explain why we made that suggestion since our next mission would be taking in a different place.
As I walked down the lobby to the corridor, I noticed more and more students, teachers and mentors were turning to me. Just like what happened at the park, some immediately greeted me, some just smiled and others didn't hesitate to whisper to their friends to talk about me. I bet something else was going on and this has something to do with either that paladin, Aria, or that stupid fanfic.
'Ah right, I haven't checked whether Evie is the author or not,' I thought as I continued walking through the corridor. But after what I found last night, that was my lowest priority. Besides, the fanfic didn't affect me other than putting me in more spotlight. It was just a matter of time before some reporters or journalists asked for my time for an interview.
The sound of hurried footsteps that became clearer indicated that someone was approaching me. It broke my thoughts.
"Morning." Julia's cheerful voice came from my side.
I turned to Julia who was walking beside me. The first thing I did was check her Demonic Power to make sure she had enough of it.
“Morning,” I greeted with a smile. Just like me, she was also on her way to Katrina's office.
"Where's your bag?" I asked after I realized that she didn't bring anything.
"I've put it in my locker," she replied.
“Ah… I should put my bag in the infirmary too,” I said regretfully. Yeah, I still had my bag with me. But the infirmary was in the opposite direction so I decided to do it later.
"Well, maybe I can ask Barry and the others to put it for me if we run into them on the way," I added nonchalantly. On second thought, leaving it with Claire sounded safer than leaving it with the trio. And Evie? She was the most dangerous one. I preferred to take it with me rather than leave it to her. I bet she would check my phone and all my documents.
"It's still early, I'm not sure they've come," said Julia.
I took a deep breath and smiled wryly.
"True," I admitted. “Anyway, did you find anything related to what I was looking for?” I asked to kill time.
She shook her head from side to side.
“I can only pay attention to Evie and Rachel. But I did find something odd about the two of them," she reported.
It made me turn to her.
"Tell me," I demanded.
She glanced around before she returned her gaze to me and drew closer.
"I saw Evie coming out of her dorm and watching you from a distance this morning," she said in a low voice, almost in a whisper. Her room's window was facing the park so it was easy for her to figure that out.
"What did she do?" I asked curiously.
"Nothing. She was just following you from a distance." A frown on her forehead indicated she was also confused by it.
Guesses started running through my head.
'Is she a spy from the light realm? Or the culprit?’ Either way, I had to take the opportunity to read her mind and find out the truth.
"What about Rachel?" I asked.
"I just found out Theo almost never sees her again outside of their training or class," she replied. Her confusion was evident in her tone of voice.
This time I was the one who wrinkled my forehead. It was weird since I thought Theo was the one forcing her to follow me and find out my weakness.
“But Theo could threaten her via text or phone call,” I randomly analyzed. Well, I realized it was a subjective analysis. Since I didn't like Theo so I kept thinking badly about him and put all the blame on him. But of course, I didn't rule out other possibilities and I realized I had to keep myself neutral.
"True. But she could approach you because she has other plans. I think you should be careful," she warned me.
"You're right..." I couldn't deny it. Rachel could be the culprit. “Anyway, I just got another succubus last night,” I decided to bring out another topic.
It surprised her.
"Who?"
"Claire," I answered lightly.
It surprised her even more.
"I thought you knew that she had feelings for me," I asked. She was there when Claire gave me lunch. Even though she didn't tell it clearly, Claire also often gave me a hint or two about her feelings. So I thought she already knew.
"I know she has a crush on you. But I never thought she would agree to make a contract with you," she replied. Claire was an independent girl and a leader type. She knew right or wrong and she should know the consequences of making a contract with a devil like me.
I replied to her words with a smirk.
"I also never thought you would make a contract with me, but you did," I said in a teasing tone.
"That's a different thing," she said with a pout. "I was dying and thought I wouldn't have another chance if I didn't confess it to you."
"So if you weren't dying you wouldn't want to be my succubus?" I asked in the same teasing tone.
"Do you still need my answer?" she said in a low voice. Her face which was flushed in embarrassment already showed her answer clearly.
Due to her cute response, I just wanted to tease her again, but instead, I stopped my steps in shock. So did she. Our eyes fell on Theo and a blonde-haired girl who had just come out of Katrina's office not far ahead of us. But they didn't notice us and walked in the opposite direction so I couldn't see her face.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 163 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

58