Chapter 120. Noisy Infirmary II
1.5k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 120. Noisy Infirmary II
"I will try," said Julia with a blushing face. After that, she bumped her lips onto mine.
Upon her kiss, I tilted my head and opened my mouth so our tongues could enter each other. My hand was on the back of her head. While the other one was on her waist.
I could feel her soft skin against mine. Her tongue moved like a wild fish in my mouth. Her perfume gave off a different aroma from her natural scent.
"Did you just change your perfume?" I asked once I broke our kiss.
"It's only lotion," she said with a smile. “You said you wanted to do it with me so I used it this morning.” She brought her face close to my ear and whispered again. “I just wonder if the devil likes this scent. Or…” Her hand went down to my groin and touched my bulge without hesitation. "He is only interested in satisfying his lust."
I replied with a teasing smile. "Both." Once again we bumped our lips against each other.
Our bodies were pressed together as tightly as possible. We couldn't get enough of each other. It felt so good to have my body with hers. And the feeling grew stronger as our kiss
As I continued kissing her, my hands groped her body. I peeled off her remaining clothes, exposing her naked breasts to me.
In turn, she pulled my shirt and pushed me onto the bed. But rather than tossing my shirt off, she covered my eyes with it.
My breath stopped for a second as I caught what she was going to do. I didn't expect this.
"Trying a new kink, huh?" I teased. Well, with my sharp sense and battle experience, covering my eyes didn't affect me much.
"We are going to play a game," she said with a teasing tone. "And all I need from you is to enjoy my touch. Do you agree?"
"I more than agree."
After that answer, she undid my pants and pulled them off. While doing so, she kissed my abs until my cock popped out. It was hard already. Her left hand grabbed the shaft while her right hand brushed my balls. I could feel everything clearly as if I saw it with my own eyes.
With my eyes shut, I began to feel her warm fingers around my d*ck. On top of that, her palm rubbed slowly up and down. With every stroke, her fingertips grazed my perineum.
"Hnn..." I groaned with pleasure.
"Is it good?" she asked with concern.
"Do it harder," I demanded.
She did as I told her. She pressed her thumb into the base of my cock and squeezed it firmly.
I groaned loudly and my hips buckled as a result.
"Ahh...you're so big..." she complimented me.
Her words made me even hornier.
Soon after, her lips met at the tip of my cock. She sucked it like a pacifier. Her tongue worked its magic over the head and down the shaft, tickling every nerve there.
The feeling was so intense I almost lost myself in the ecstasy of lust.
When she took my entire length into her mouth impatiently, I had to hold her cheeks with my hands so she wouldn't choke.
"NGH!" I grunted loudly. This was crazily good. She was wilder than I thought.
While sucking me, she played with my balls with her hand.
"Uuuggghhh!" I gasped. My body demanded more.
However, I knew this was only the beginning. I had to endure more since I wanted to see how far this would go.
"Are you ready?" she asked me with a mischievous smile.
"I am." Without further ado, she crawled over me and rubbed her entrance to my glans before she pushed down her wet hole to me, swallowing my erection entirely. Since I didn't want to miss out on the hot scene, I decided to pull off the shirt from my eyes so I could see her horny expression clearly.
Her inner wall was hot, slippery, and tight. I clamped me perfectly and hugged cock dearly as if it had been waiting for that moment for a long time.
"Mmm...ahh," I groaned while thrusting my hips upwards to meet her downward movements.
She kept moaning while moving her hips up and down. The sound of her voice made my cock twitch. In contrast, my pelvis smacked against her ass. The feeling of friction sent shivers throughout my body. My hands rested on her ass before I squeezed it.
"Oh~ It feels amazing," she panted. Her breathing became faster and quicker. I could tell by her expression she was getting closer to her climax.
Her head fell back and she closed her eyes. That meant that she was close to losing herself in orgasm.
The same as her, I let my desire take over me.
"Oh fuck Julia! You taste so good!" I groaned without stopping my movements. Our ragged breath and clashing flesh sound filled the room.
"Azrael...ahhh!" she screamed while cumming.
I followed up her orgasm by unloading my semen inside her. An announcement about my Lust point appeared in front of me, but I decided to ignore it and closed the screen.
"Ahhhh! Mmmmm!" she sighed once she finished. It was a pity since I couldn't use my Libido skill on her due to the narrow time. Still, it was a nice sex play, especially since she was the one who served me.
After we finished, she collapsed on the bed and leaned forward to give me a passionate kiss.
"That was amazing." She smiled and hugged me tightly.
"I love you, Azrael," she whispered.
A smile bloomed on my face.
“I also---” Before I finished my words, my heart was pounding for no reason.
*Ba-thump*
A surge of emotion filled my mind and the mysterious succubus' voice echoed in my head.
‘Your Highness, I love you…’

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 175 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

53