Chapter 134. My Head on The Floor
1.6k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 134. My Head on The Floor

Azrael's PoV

“Great! I found nothing!” I complained once I stepped out of my portal skill. Yeah, I just got back from my night hunt and was very disappointed with it. Instead of the forest, I decided to go to Tall Ash Wood to hunt as well as find out in case the culprit tried to summon the demons or angels there.

Previously, I thought the culprit tried to do it but failed. That's why I didn't detect anything. But I was wrong. I didn't find anything or any clue in that place.

To make it worse, I didn't even find any good opponents there and could only reach level 68 for three hours of hunting. If it wasn't for me finding the Brown Lice's Queen and her swarm enjoying their friends' corpses, I probably wouldn't have reached this level now. It was so pathetic.

I glanced at the clock and realized the time already showed 08.25 PM. I already had my simple dinner and had sex with Claire before I went out. So I decided to take a shower. I planned to check the library once more to find out about the culprit.

After taking off my shoes near the entrance, I went back to take my towel and intended to go take a shower, but then I caught a demonic power that suddenly appeared behind me.

An announcement in a red box popped out.

[Warning! A strong demon is nearby!]

Reflexively, I turned around but I was too late. That demonic thing managed to pull me onto the bed and pinned me down. A figure of black smoke was on top of me. Her red eyes were fixed on me.

“Ah~ this human doesn't look bad. He is handsome." A hoarse female voice came out from that creature's mouth. Her power was incredible. I couldn't even move because of it.

“You can rape him if you want.” A male voice came from my bedside.

I turned to the source of the voice.

"Theo!" I hissed in anger.

Theo replied to me with an evil smile.

"It's going to be your doom, Allen. No one can take what I want," he exclaimed confidently. I quickly realized he had summoned a devil to kill me.

"You---" Before I could answer him, the shadow clamped both my cheeks with her hand and tilted my head to face her.

“Your opponent is me, darling~” Her hoarse voice sounded like a failed seduction.

Instead of being scared or shocked, I cringed and looked at her with a flat stare.

"The hell's wrong with you, Lily?" I asked. A frown was on my forehead.

Her eyes widened in shock. Clear confusion filled it.

"How did you know my name?" she asked in shock.

I glanced at Theo who was watching us before I returned my gaze to her.

"It's me. Azrael,” I whispered. There were only nine devils that could be summoned and there was only one female devil among them. She was my sister, Lily Glystia de Nightfall.

"Brother?" she said in disbelief.

"Of course, it's me. Who else?" I said in a low voice. I couldn't believe she didn't recognize my face.

"The hell? Where are your tentacles, horns, wings, and tails? Moreover, why can't I feel your demonic power? I can barely recognize you," she complained. I bet she only thought I was just a human who had the same face as me.

Then she gasped. Her eyes widened once again as she remembered something.

“Wait… Why are you in the mortal realm? Does dad know about this?”

"It's a long story. But yeah, dad knows about this. He was the one who sent me here," I told her. Still in a low voice.

“So that means, the one who was running around naked in the main hall yesterday was a fake?” she blurted out without a second thought.

Those words made me stunned in shock. My jaw dropped.

“That stupid puppet was running around the main hall naked?!” I yelled as I couldn't hold my anger anymore. I always maintained my reputation, yet that stupid puppet ruined it all in an instant while I couldn’t do anything since was away for this mission.

Fucking shit! I could imagine that the other demons would start thinking that 'Lust' had already affected me.

I wanted to peel that puppet’s skin so badly and torture him although I knew he didn’t have any consciousness.

Lily grinned awkwardly.

"Oops…"

I just wanted to throw my anger again, but Theo interrupted us.

“What are you doing? Are you gonna cripple him or not?” he said in confusion mixed with impatience.

Lily turned to him and grinned in response.

“You know, I changed my mind.”

"What?" he frowned.

“I will accept your first request. How's that?" she offered him.

A smile bloomed on his face.

"Are you serious?" he said in disbelief.

She released me and got out of bed.

"Yeah."

"Okay. A wish for a soul!” he agreed.

"Deal!"

I stood up from my bed and was about to ask what his first request was.

"What---" But Lily pressed her index finger to my lips and snapped her fingers.

Darkness enveloped the room. Shadows glid along the walls and ceiling. Each shadowy movement had a slight luster to it. Even though it was dark, I could easily see everything clearly. The moonlight coming through the window was absorbed by the darkness. Only the faintest glow was visible in the dim room.

"Don't talk," Lily ordered me.

I raised my eyebrow at her sudden order.

Then suddenly she swung her sharp blade hand and cut off my head in one movement.

[ You have taken 351 physical damage]

*Thum*

My head dropped to the floor and rolled over to the table bedside. It was severed cleanly, leaving only a bloody stump of flesh. Blood melted out of my neck like blood from an open wound. My headless body stood like a statue beside it.

"AHAHAHAHA!!! He lost his head!" Theo laughed like a madman.

"Impressive. Isn't it?" she with a happy smile.

Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Patreon and vote~

>$1 a month = 44 chapters ahead of TIS
18 chapters ahead of DKH & 1 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total =62 chapters+ weekly update

>$3 a month = 86 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update
84 chapters ahead of DKH & 5 chapters ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total=175 chapters+8 weekly update

>$6 a month = 91 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 54 Extra R18 chapters
86 chapters ahead of DKH & 7 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total=238 chapters+8 weekly update

>$10 a month = 106 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters +R18 ASMR
89 chapters ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
62 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total=333 chapters+12 weekly update

>$15 a month = 180 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene
89 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
62 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total= 407 chapters+13 weekly update

>$20 a month = all the benefits+ access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene +R18 poll ASMR

Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

53