Chapter 138. Devil Siblings I
2.1k 4 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 138. Devil Siblings I

Without further ado, we peeled off our clothes before she touched one of my tentacles and rubbed the tip gently. The sensation was exquisite. I could feel her touch through my entire body.

After rubbing the tip a little bit, she started sucking it. It was a slow motion as she took my entire length. Her tongue swirled around my base and my head while her mouth was wide open, holding onto my shaft tightly.

I could feel her saliva trickling down the shaft, coating it with her spit. Her tongue was licking around my glans and occasionally touching my sensitive tips.

One by one, my tentacles started to twitch.

"Mm..." she moaned softly.

I could feel the vibration from her throat. It was slowly building towards a climax. My own body shuddered in response.

"Your tentacles are twitching," Lily observed.

"Yup," I confirmed. "It's getting more difficult to control."

"Just focus only on the pleasure," she told.

"Um-hum." I nodded firmly.

She licked my tentacle head and went back to sucking it. As she sucked it harder and faster. The warm flesh, the slippery surface, and the smoothness of it. The slight prickling sensation from the glans and the nectar. It was too much for my imagination.

And that was when my six tentacles started to move to touch her body. They slid up her thighs as they reached her crotch. Then they continued past her stomach and her chest. Every single one of them touched her skin with its tip.

"Ah!" Lily let out a gasp as her body trembled.

I ignored her moan and continued to stroke each of my tentacles. My body shivered as I felt my body warm up. My tentacles moved to touch her chest. And then they circled around her nipples.

"Mmm... Eep! Ohhh—" she moaned loudly.

My tentacles squeezed her chest in turns. Each of them was squeezing hard enough to hurt a little. But the pain was only temporary.

Each of my tentacles moved to rub at her nipples.

"Ooh..." Lily gasped as she felt my tentacles tickle her breasts.

Then one of my tentacles slipped under her. It slid between her legs and found her wet folds.

"Ah! Ooooh..." Lily moaned with pleasure.

The moment my tentacles slid inside her, she pressed her groin against my hand.

I could feel how moist it was. And there was a strong scent of arousal.

"More, brother!" she begged.

I obliged her request and let go of my tentacles. I lowered her legs to rest on my shoulders. And then I shoved my cock inside her.

"Eep!" she squeaked.

I pushed myself forward and pulled back my hips. And then I thrust forward again, burying my entire cock inside her. She gripped onto the sheets and cried out as I plunged deeper into her tight pussy.

"Fuuuck—!" Lily's body shook violently as I pumped my cock deep inside her.

My tentacles wrapped around her body to keep her still. I used my tentacles to stroke both of her boobs in turn. The other penetrated her ass hole as I fucked her with my cock.

"Gaaaaah!" she screamed.

Her screams were echoing throughout the whole room.

My tentacle moved in rhythm with my hips, thrusting both holes with my cock and tentacle. I was grunting with each movement and my balls were slapping against her pelvis.

Lily's cries echoed through the room. Her eyes were rolled back and her mouth was wide open. Her cheeks were flushed pink and her sweat dripped down on her forehead.

I could feel my orgasm approaching rapidly. The pressure on my shaft was increasing and I knew it was going to break soon.

"Brother, give me two of them. I will give you a nice service," Lily demanded.

Without another word, two of my tentacles approached her face. One of them brushed against her lips and then continued to her cheek. The second one went down to her neck.

She responded by grabbing two of them and bringing the tentacles to her open mouth. And then she kissed the tips. She even stuck out her tongue to lick them in return.

Then she licked off my glans before taking it in her mouth once more. She began sucking it as if she couldn't get enough of it. And it made me even more aroused. It also increased the intensity of my orgasm.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot my seed straight into her mouth. It filled her mouth with my seed until it overflowed.

She had no choice but to swallow it. My seed splattered out of her mouth like a fountain of hot liquid. She coughed in response but managed to keep swallowing it.

"Ah..." I groaned as the sensation passed through me.

At the same time, I pumped my cock hard and fast while my tentacles and her tongue kept doing their job. And with every thrust, I could feel her warm insides squeezing my cock.

I was close to my second orgasm.

"Don't stop! I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

"Gyaaaah!" Lily screamed as she came first. Her whole body jerked violently.

I could feel my seed boiling within my balls. I was close to ejaculation.

The heat on the tip of my cock was building up and it was about to erupt in an explosion.

"Cum in me!" she ordered me. "Fill me up!" she added.

With that said, I drove my cock up with everything I have, holding nothing back. It felt like I was splitting her with each thrust.

"Agh! Aaah!" She moaned with delight. "Uwaaaaaaa!" She screamed with pleasure as she came again. "Ah! Ah!" Her voice became louder as she squirmed in ecstasy.

[Your Lust point has gone up by 100]

[Lust 670/1000]

'Bloody hell,' I thought.

The moment the last of my seed spilled inside her.

Lily's body convulsed and trembled uncontrollably. Her body spasmed in a way that reminded me of an epileptic seizure.

And then she lay weakly on the bed.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 199 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

49