Chapter 137. One Tasty Soul
2.4k 9 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 137. One Tasty Soul
"Very well," she agreed with a nod.
She opened her mouth and approached me. I also opened my mouth and stuck my tongue a bit.
Our lips met. Our tongues touched as they swirled around together. I tasted his soul in the sweetest way. His soul shivered in fear and horror. I could feel his life essence. And it was so tasty.
With both of our tongues swirling around, we kissed in a passionate kiss. We ripped his soul apart in our mouths. To the point where the taste became overwhelming. As I swallowed his soul, I could feel his last movement through my throat.
I felt the warmth inside my gut. Something warm and soft filled my belly. It was delicious. Sweet and salty, yet powerful. After a short time, he was gone. As if he was just a mere memory.
We broke our kiss.
"Mm... delicious," I breathed.
"You're welcome," Lily said with a smug look.
"You know since you are here. Do you want to catch up a little?" I asked her. I was a little bored and I was sure Lily had spare time after the summon.
"Sure. But I need to take care of something first. We'll meet again in your tiny box," she said. I bet she wanted to clean up the summoning formation.
The dark portal appeared behind her. As she flapped her wings backward, she disappeared into the darkness.
I smiled dryly.
"It's called dorm room, Lily." I exhaled before I returned to my room with my portal.
As my portal closed, I hid my tentacles and wings before I cleaned up my floor with a vacuum cleaner and made up my bed. Yeah, previously, Theo showed up in my room with his dirty shoes on. So I had to clean that up.
"For Father's sake! Are you cleaning?!" Lily's voice suddenly came from behind me. Her shock was clear from the tone of her voice.
I turned around.
"I don't have any servants here," I reminded her.
In front of me, Lily was standing up. Rather than her black smoke form, she had returned to her original form.
Her black hair swayed, dancing with the wind. Her crimson eyes glowed red against the moonlight. In contrast, her white skin was like porcelain and had a glow to it. A pair of wings behind her and a pair of red horns above her head
She was wearing a sexy dress. Both of them were sheer and stretched over her curves. The shiny fabric clung tightly to her body, emphasizing her breasts and hips.
She narrowed her eyes in response and curled her lips.
"Well, don't blame me for it. I never lived in such a tiny box like this," she said as she threw herself on the bed. "Why are you here? What mission did dad give you?" she asked.
"This is my test to prove myself worthy of the throne," I replied. It wasn't a lie since dad did send me here so I could level up after I got my seven sins seed. I couldn't tell the secret mission since he didn't allow it.
"Sounds troublesome." She leaned back on the bed and crossed her arms across her chest. "Still, I can see why father sent you. You have a lot of potential."
"Yeah. Besides, the power gives me a lot of things. This is for example." I called my tentacles and used my Lust mode.
Her eyes widened once she saw the glans on the tip of my tentacles.
"A-Are those..." Her words trailed off as she couldn't hold her amazement again.
"Yes. Those are d*cks. Six of them," I announced proudly.
I could feel her whole body trembling. My tentacles were moving as if they were alive. They were twitching and twisting in front of her. And it aroused her even more.
"How did you get those?" she asked.
"From my seven sins seed," I answered truthfully. "They are my powers. Did you like what you saw?" I asked.
"Yes." She nodded in confirmation. "Those are the best." She even couldn't wipe off the grin on her face.
I replied to her with a smug smile.
"I also have another form." I just wanted to change the form but suddenly she stopped me.
"Wait! Mind if I play with them a bit?" she asked.
I gave her my flat stare.
"You know I won't have sex with someone I can't have," I reminded her. "Besides, you have a hundred incubi slaves. Is that not enough for you?" I added.
"Ah, but they're boring. All of them are obedient, mindless, and not challenging," she complained with dissatisfaction. "So I kicked them out a week ago."
My jaw dropped open. "Really?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah. That's why I started to answer the mortal again," she said with an innocent smile.
'I must be dreaming!' I screamed internally in shock.
"Anyway. Since I have no sex partners anymore, can I do it with you?" she asked, pleading with a cute face.
"Are you sure about that? I want a contract once you do it with me," I said in a firm tone.
"That's fair enough," she agreed without hesitation.
Once again, my jaw dropped.
"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief. It meant she agreed to give up her right to the throne to me.
"Yeah. Seriously, I don't want to be a queen. It's too much work. Besides, mom and dad are also siblings. So I'm sure he won't mind it," she answered in a nonchalant tone. Yeah, our parents were siblings. That's why dad was so heartbroken when mom died. She was irreplaceable.
"Fine. That's what you want. Let's do it then," I agreed reluctantly. "But are you sure you want to do it here? We can wait until my return," I suggested.
"Ha! You want me to be patient? After what I see?" she scoffed. "No. Way." She emphasized.
"Whatever. Just don't overdo it or the angels will catch us," I reminded her.
She smiled happily.
"Okay~"

Note: In case if you interested in my new novel project. You can check it here.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 199 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

53