Chapter 139. Devil Siblings II
1.7k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 139. Devil Siblings II
She approached me and lay on top of me after our intense sex. Our bodies were soaked with sweat from all the activity. Both of us were panting, gasping for air. But the passion was not over yet.
"Is that all that you got?" I sneered.
"N-no," she panted as she tried to recover from it.
"Oh really? Show me," I taunted.
She smirked. "Fine." I could feel her trembling and shake in anticipation and excitement. It only took a few seconds for her to gather enough strength to do it again.
She reached down and grasped my cock firmly.
"What are you doing?" I asked in surprise. I thought she would start with some touches.
"I want you inside me again," she replied bluntly.
"Are you sure?" I made sure.
"Yes..." she answered.
"Okay, then." I nodded. I didn't need to worry at all. I could see the desire burning in her eyes. She wanted this more than anything else right now.
Lily's hands slid down to the base of my shaft. She grabbed onto my sack tightly, massaging it roughly while stroking the length of it. Then she placed the head between her thighs and rubbed it against the wetness there.
I felt my entire member stiffening up from how good it felt. And then Lily started rubbing the head against her pussy. Slowly at first. And then faster and harder as she lost control over her own body. Her body started shaking and her breathing was ragged as she pushed her crotch towards my cock head.
'Libido.' I used my skill.
My tentacle and cock grew to be twice the size as before. It also felt heavier.
"Oh, Oh~!" Lily moaned loudly.
My tentacles moved to rub her breasts, her legs, and her ass hole. The tips of them tickled at her nipples, her inner thighs, and her ass hole. Each one of them was sliding inside her, penetrating her in turn, making her squirm around, moaning with pleasure.
"Mm... Mmm..." Lily moaned softly as I felt her whole body quivering from the pleasure. "Ooh... Ohh..." she moaned loudly.
Her moans echoed throughout the whole room. The vibrations were getting stronger. And they were driving me crazy.
"Fuck..." Lily whispered.
She was almost at her limit. But she still refused to give up.
I could feel the tip of my tentacle moving inside her ass hole. It was slowly pushing its way inside. But it wasn't easy to fit inside. It was tight and wet. But it was worth it because it meant that she would reach climax soon enough.
"Ah!" Lily cried out in pleasure as she felt my tentacles inside her. And then she pushed her hips up to meet each thrust.
"Ah!" she cried out again.
I continued fucking her with my tentacles and with my cock. And each thrust made her moan with pleasure. I could tell she was approaching her limit again. And I knew I wouldn't be far behind either.
"Brother! Cum inside me! I'm going to cum soon!" Lily begged.
I pushed my cock deep into her womb. My cock spurted out thick streams of cum into her pussy. It splashed against her cervix as she clenched around my shaft with each throb. Likewise with all my tentacles.
[Your Lust point has gone up by 100]
[Lust 770/1000]
The hot liquid poured into her body and on her skin until she couldn't take anymore. Her whole body shook and shivered with each pulse of my seed. And then I let go of my cock and let out a long satisfied breath.
Her breasts pressed against my chest and my tentacles wrapped themselves around both of them to hold her close to me.
We lay there together on the bed, breathing heavily while recovering.
"Brother," Lily whispered as she looked up at me.
"Yeah?" I responded.
"Thank you," she said.
"For what?" I questioned in return.
"For all this," she explained. " I thought you wouldn't do it."
"Why did you think that?" I asked, frowning.
"Because I thought you are not really very interested in sex," she answered with a shrug.
I scoffed. "It's not true."
"You like this kind of thing?" she asked in disbelief. " Then why do you only have one succubus ?"
"Cause I was busy. What else?" I argued back without a second thought.
Lily gave a small laugh in response. "You don't have to hide it from me, brother. It's okay. You can talk to me about this stuff."
"No." My answer was clear. I sat up and climbed on top of her again.
"Now we have to settle the contract," I said.
"Eh? Now?" she countered.
"Yes. Now say it. You know the drill," I demanded. My eyes were on her.
She gulped and swallowed hard before answering. "I accept it," she muttered.
I grinned. "Good."
"I, Lily Glystia de Nightfall, will give my loyalty to my brother," she announced.
I reached down and took her lips before I kissed them gently. As my tongue entered her mouth, I could feel how my Demonic Power poured into her body and how my power dominated her Magic Power.
‘Lust Contract!’
My eyes glinted in red. I could see her eyes widen when she felt how my power took over her body. Her eyes remained on mine as if she was under my hypnosis. The dark aura from my body spread out, forming a magic formation beneath our feet.
[Lust Contract initiated... ]
The dark aura beneath our feet spread up and swirled around our bodies. Her seductive eyes locked onto mine.
[Lust Contract is in progress...]
[Installing the power of lust in Lily Glystia de Nightfall 67.8%]
[Installing the power of lust in Lily Glystia de Nightfall 98.9%]
Once it reached 100%, I broke my kiss and stood without taking my eyes off her.

NSFW Illustrations are in my discord channel.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 203 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

55