Chapter 140. Blue Balled
1.6k 3 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 140. Blue Balled

Another announcement popped out in front of me.

[Lust Contract has been successfully done.]

[Congratulations! Now, Lily Glystia de Nightfall has become your sex partner! ]

[Type: Royal Succubus]

[*Cumhole - Double penetration is her favorite. Triple is even better.]

I frowned once I read her succubus sigil.

"No kidding. You really are crazy about sex." Well, I couldn't expect less from her. But seeing how lewd my own sister was kinda… weird.

She frowned upon my words.

"You just said that to a succubus, brother. That sounds stupid," she complained. "Besides…" She put her hands on both sides of my face and licked her lips. "Men's semen is the best~" she purred in a seductive voice.

I gave her a flat stare.

"You can't sleep with the others after this, remember?" I reminded her once again. "I told you I am a possessive devil."

She answered me with a smirk. "Aren't we all?" she teased. "We like to take what shouldn't be ours but don't want to give what is ours~"

"I just don't like sharing with others. So I'm also not interested in taking what belongs to other people. Well…" I diverted my gaze to the other side innocently. "Except for a few things. Like souls, lives, and things like that."

She smiled dryly.

"It's the same thing," she retorted.

I returned my gaze to her.

"Just not for sex. I want my partner to just belong to me. Don't equate me with 'Lust'," I stated. Unlike me, Lust let his women sleep with other demons.

She exhaled a long breath.

"Okay, okay. Whatever. It doesn't matter to me. The most important thing is…" She circled her hands on my neck. A seductive smirk appeared on her lips.

"Should we do it one more time?" she seduced me.

"You seriously don't know when to stop, are you?" Despite my complaint, my smirk said something else.

"Stop? For sex?" She let out a wicked giggle. "I can throw away everything except sex. So----" Her hands crawled down to my chest. "There's no way I can stop doing this."

"Good…" I grinned. " I will fuck you till you cry and beg me then. Let's see how greedy your holes are." Behind me, my six lust tentacles raised up and writhed in impatience.

We bumped our lips against each other and pushed our tongues together. My tentacles twined around her arms as I held her close. the other two started intimately stroking her body. One tentacle caressed her ass. The rest reached her breasts and massaged them roughly.

They squeezed her soft mounds roughly between their tips until she moaned in pleasure. I moved my lips down to her neck and sucked on it. And then down to her collarbone. And then down to her breasts. Each tentacle was squeezing one of her breasts as they were stroking the other one. And the tip of each tentacle was moving around the nipples of her breasts as they pleasured them.

I continued down to her belly and sucked the skin between my lips. And then down to her thighs.

"Ooh!" she moaned in pleasure.

Then I inserted my fingers into her pussy and lapped at it. Each tentacle was rubbing its tips against the pussy lips as they rubbed her in turn.

I heard her moan with pleasure. Her whole body trembled in ecstasy.

"Mmm... Ooo~" she moaned softly while she moved her hips up and down. The tip of my finger slid inside her pussy, slowly at first. But then I increased the speed. I moved my finger in and out of her pussy with ease. But each thrust made her moan louder with pleasure.

"Ah~!" Lily cried out. "Ohh~! Ohh~! Brother~!" she moaned loudly with each thrust. And then she began to push her hips up to meet my thrusts. And she moaned loudly with pleasure.

Her moans boiled my sexual desire. It made my cock throb with need again. And so did my tentacles. They were throbbing with anticipation.

"Hah... Hahah..." she giggled. "Brother! You are the best! Mm~!"

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. I wanted to feel her warmth against me. And I could feel her heartbeat against mine. Her hot breath was tickling my ear as well.

'Libido.'

[Libido has been activated]

I activated my skill as I pulled my fingers from her pussy since I wanted to go for intercourse. My cock and all my lust tentacles were hard and ready to shoot my load, so I would fuck her until she beg me just like what I said.

The funny thing was, even though I had done a lot of foreplay, her sigil hadn't reacted yet. I bet it would act once I fucked her.

A wicked grin on my face as I pushed my hard cock into her sweet hole. At the same time, my tentacles were also getting ready to penetrate her other holes, her mouth, and her asshole. This time, I would roughly do it and make her scream my name in pleasure.

But suddenly, in the midst of our enjoyment, her body turned into a dark aura and disappeared before my eyes.

I was stunned in shock for a couple of seconds. My jaw dropped for the same reason. It wasn't teleportation for sure since I couldn't feel her demonic power anymore. So that meant… her time was over and she automatically returned to the shadow realm. Her barrier around me broke, indicating that my assumption was correct.

Blankly, I sat down on my bed with my erections. All my tentacles and cock had reached their full size but my woman was gone.

"BLOODY HELL!" I screamed in frustration. This was the first time I got blue balled.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 203 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

52