Chapter 141. Somebody’s Watching Me
1.4k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 141. Somebody's Watching Me

The next day, the time showed 06.01 AM when I went out for my usual morning exercise. Last night, I ended up inviting Julia and Claire to my place to relieve my sexual desire. Yeah, we had a threesome for two rounds before my libido went out. They were just Lesser Succubi so they weren't as strong as Lily so I needed both of them to tame my tentacles.

As for Lily, she couldn't do it with anyone else since she already had a contract with me. So… I didn't want to think about it and hoped she could go through the night. Maybe she would relieve it by masturbating and I hoped that was enough to calm her down. Well, if not, then I was sure she would at least destroy half of the training ground to release her anger. Yeah, it was bad luck for me, but torture for her.

After the threesome, I went to the library and checked the place out. Once again, I found two summoning formations tucked away in the books. These two summoning formations were old and incomplete. One of them was torn and the other was too blurry. I wasn't sure it could summon anyone and I had given it a try.

Yes, a devil summoned another devil. it was my crazy idea to check in case those summoning formations worked. And as I thought, it didn't.

"Morning, doc." A student's greeting made me turn to the source of the sound. Two male students were jogging not far from me.

“Morning,” I answered them with a smile. As usual, I decided to jog instead of hitting the gym so I could get some fresh air.

After that answer, they quickened their pace and whispered to each other.

Even without my tentacles, I knew what they were talking about. It was about yesterday's incident and Theo's crimes, especially about Theo's dismissal and Miss Aria who would most likely replace him. I also knew that they were talking about Theo and my argument.

In fact, it had spread around the academy. That was enough to counter Theo's bad rumors, so I got my reputation back. At least that was my assumption after some of the security greeted me politely earlier while they had never done that before.

I went to the grass and stopped my steps. As usual, I wanted to do some stretching before I continued my jogging again. I moved my body from side to side and lifted my arms in turns.

It was a bit hot here, but I didn't take off my clothes since I didn't want to attract too much attention. The park was a bit crowded this morning, more than usual and I didn't know why.

The morning sunlight illuminated my body. The gentle breeze greeted my face and hair. As usual, I could feel several female students' gazes. They were doing yoga not far from me. Somehow I was getting used to it, so I didn't care anymore.

But this time, I could feel something different. I felt someone was watching me. This one had special intentions, something different from the others.

Secretly, my eyes glanced from side to side, trying to figure out who it was. But with so many people's attention focused on me, I was having a hard time figuring out who.

Since I wanted to confirm who he/she was, I decided to move to a quieter place. That way I should be able to detect him/her more easily.

I resumed my jogging and intended to move to another place. But Rudy, team 3's mentor, suddenly approached me. From his clothes, he was also jogging like me. It was rare since he usually went to the gym.

"Morning, Allen," he greeted me and jogged beside me.

"Morning, Rudy. It's rare to see you here," I replied.

He laughed in reply.

“Yeah. I usually go to the gym but some students suddenly prefer to exercise in the park recently. So I want to find out why," he said casually.

"Have you found out why?" I asked curiously.

He shook his head from side to side.

"But I guess it might have something to do with the yoga girls," he stated, glancing at the girls.

I turned to the girls and smiled at them once I realized they were looking at me.

"That's a good reason to work out in the park," I agreed.

“Anyway, do you know about Theo?” he suddenly changed our topic.

That question made me turn to him.

"Know about what?" I asked innocently. A fake frown on my forehead.

"His brother texted me last night and asked about him," he explained.

"He doesn't know that Theo has been fired?" I asked.

“He knew. Theo was the one who asked him to come to his hotel to accompany him to drink at the bar near there. I think he wanted to blow some steam,” he said in clear confusion.

Well, instead of blowing some steam, I was sure he planned to celebrate his success after he managed to cut my head.

“Then? Why did he text you?" I asked again.

Rudy leaned his face toward me, closing our distance.

“He went to his room, but he found no one there. Theo was also not at the bar and left all his belongings in his room. Including his phone. He disappeared just like that," he said in a much lower voice. It seemed only a few people knew about it.

“That's weird," I said in the same low voice as him.

“Yeah. Especially since this happened right after his dismissal. I thought his brother also contacted you."

I smiled dryly. “He thinks of me as his nemesis. There's no way he has my number."

He exhaled a long breath. "I can't deny that."

"Yeah."

"I just hope he's okay. Even though I don't like him, I hope he doesn't do anything stupid," Rudy muttered.

"I hope so," I said in a nonchalant tone. 'Sorry, pal. Even his soul has turned into my food.'

“Anyway, I need to go back to my room and make my breakfast. So see later then,” I quickly said.

"Okay see you later."

I decided to separate myself from him and hoped the culprit would follow me. But I was wrong. No one did it. I didn't even feel his/her presence anymore.

'Was it just my imagination?'

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 203 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

51