Chapter 152. Did He Just Call The Goddess of Chastity a B*tch?
1.4k 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 152. Did He Just Call The Goddess of Chastity a B*tch?

After that, we left the library. Aria said she wanted to go back to the dorm to tidy up her things, but I offered to stop by the cafeteria. I actually just said it out of politeness and didn't really mean it, but she accepted it. Well, lunchtime was almost here and the students would fill the cafeteria soon so I understood why.

As we trod casually down the corridor, I tried to build her trust in me. I discussed cafeteria food and the academy students, as well as several important places around here, like the convenience store, 24H fast food restaurant, coffee shop, and a shopping district nearby. She was not from this city so she listened to my explanation happily. She even told me about her previous academy and how she was able to get those many achievements in a short time.

But when we almost turned at the end of the corridor, our steps stopped as we heard a ruckus from a man's argument.

“You should check this case better before making a decision! Now, look what happened to my brother. What if he was frustrated and killed himself?!” The male voice was loud. I was sure the classes around us heard him.

We turned to the source of the voice. My sight caught a Lizardman arguing with Penelope in front of the principal's office. He was around his 30s and wore a neat blue shirt and black trousers. Despite his gallant body and the look in his eyes which was full of intimidation, Penelope, who had a smaller body than him, didn't show any fear. Well, her level was above him and Vampire was a high-class fighter more than a Lizardman who usually only used their strength.

"We already did, Mr. Gem. Your brother was caught red-handed with irrefutable evidence. He also admitted it. We even have the footage,” she said in a firm tone. Her assistants who were standing by her side looked tense since this could turn into a real fight at any moment. I believed he was talking about Theo.

'Theo's brother? I thought he had gone home.’ I came to that conclusion since Aria had met Katrina before. But it seemed she decided to let Penelope handle him. I guessed it was because Penelope was the one who directly investigated this case.

As they argued, Aria leaned toward me.

“They are talking about Theo, right? What happened?" she whispered. Her eyes remained fixed on them.

"I don't know the whole story either, but what I do know is Theo disappeared from his hotel room after he asked his brother to meet him. Miss Penelope told me this morning," I gave a brief explanation.

That explanation made her turn to me. A frown of confusion on her forehead.

"So he mysteriously disappeared right after the academy fired him?" She confirmed.

I nodded.

"That's why his brother came here to find out about it."

"Why didn't he check through the hotel's CCTV? They should be able to track him with it. Or through his phone," she asked in confusion.

“She said he didn't bring his phone and wallet. His brother also found no trace of him on the Hotel's CCTV footage. So this academy is the only clue left," I explained.

“Mr. Gem! Stop it!” Penelope's voice mixed with the sound of hurried footsteps broke our conversation.

Once again we turned to the origin of the sound. Our gaze immediately caught a mad Lizardman who charged at us. But from his eyes, I bet I was his target.

'Right, another dumb mortal. I wonder if stupidity is in Theo's family blood,' I thought. He was on par as Theo and based on his speed, I predicted he wanted to tackle me. A little dodge should be enough to handle him and send him kissing the floor.

"Step back." Unexpectedly, Aria stepped up and prepared to protect me from his attacks. She looked heroic even though she didn't wear her armor or take out her weapon.

'Right, now you want to protect me.' A goddess' morality was surely something. I should be happy with it, but no. My devil's pride rejected this.

‘Protected by my own nemesis? Ha! I prefer to step up into the divine light than that!'

“You are Allen, right?!” the lizardman roared in anger once he was almost near us.

"Calm down, sir!" Aria prepared to stop him.

“Thank you for your kindness, Aria. But I can handle this,” I said. I simply flicked my index finger and used my skill.

Before he reached us, he hit a transparent wall, hard. It was my barrier.

- Bang!

A loud crashing sound rang, which was followed by his grunt of pain. It shocked everyone. I held my laugh desperately upon his expression. I never thought he would fall for the same trick as what I did to his brother.

“You! How dare you attack me with a spell in a public place!” he shouted in anger once he recovered from his shock. Using offensive spells in the city was illegal in the mortal realm except in the battle arena or an emergency.

“I only used the barrier. It's a support type magic so I don't break the law," I reminded him. ”But you…” I stepped up and used my Dispel skill on him. It displayed a thin electric flow around its body before it dissipated due to my skill.

[Thunder Fist lv 1 has been neutralized!]

“—You are the one who used offensive skill,” I continued.

“Wow. Cunning people surely everywhere," said Aria in a cynical tone.

"Cut the chit-chat and tell me where my brother is!" Gem shifted the conversation in displeasure.

"How do I know where he is," I said in a nonchalant tone.

"Do not lie to me!" he yelled at me.

'Ugh, does he have a problem with his hearing? All he does is shout and yell, 'I grumbled internally.

"Do you have any proof that he has a connection with your brother's disappearance, Mr. Gem?" she asked. I knew she was trying to help me.

But his response shocked everyone. He glared at her.

“Shut up you b*tch! I know you asked this asshole to get rid of Theo so you can take his position right?!" he said as he pointed at my face.

Upon his words, I couldn't hold back my shock.

‘Did he just call the goddess of chastity a b*tch?’ I thought in surprise.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 219 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

47