Chapter 153. Bloody Burned Paper
1.1k 1 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 153. Bloody Burned Paper
I glanced at Aria as I could feel a terrifying aura coming from her. My sight could catch her anger clearly on her face since “b*tch” was one of the words she hated the most.
"What did you say?" she hissed in anger.
I stepped back quietly since I didn't want to meddle with that. If she made him crippled, then he deserved it. I never saw her beat a mortal before so I would happily watch it.
'He's so done for...' I thought. He picked the wrong opponent and word.
Unfortunately, Penelope came to the rescue.
“Stop it! The students are in the classes and I won't let anyone disturb the peace," she said in a firm tone.
"So should we settle it outside?" I gave an idea. What I meant of course the battle arena. I wanted to see how Aria handled this mortal.
"Yes," Penelope answered.

My smile bloomed.
"We will investigate the hotel and try to find the clue there." Then she turned to me and Aria. "You two are coming with us. You might be able to help with our investigation.”
My smile disappeared since this was not what I expected.
“Fine. We will prove that his disappearance has nothing to do with us," Aria answered.
'We? When I agreed to that? Also, why not a fight? I want an epic fight!’ I grumbled internally, but I couldn't complain since his accusations were directed at me, so I had to go along. Like it or not.
"Prove to me that this has nothing to do with you," he said, leading us the way.
Due to that decision, I, Aria, Penelope, and the two assistants followed Gem to the hotel room. The hotel was near this academy so it didn't take much time to get there.
"Don't mess with my brother's stuff or I will report you to the police!" Gem warned us once we entered the room. Or threatened us to be more precise.
"You don't have to remind us twice," Penelope said curtly.
A room filled with unpacked boxes entered my view. Those boxes got in the way, but since we promised not to move anything, we avoided them instead of moving them.
They immediately scattered and looked for anything that could be a clue. Me too. Well, I knew they wouldn't find anything since Lily has already gotten rid of all the evidence, but I had to pretend to search with them.
'This is no use…' I thought. My eyes darted around the TV. My hands, which were covered with gloves, touched the surroundings. I put my best expression to show that I was working while what I wanted was to go back to the academy and relax in the infirmary.
'Look at the bright side, Azrael. At least you have something that can cure your boredom,' I comforted myself.
After five minutes of useless searching, Aria's voice broke the silence. "I think I found something."
Everyone turned to her and approached her. Including me.
"What did you find?" asked Penelope in curiosity.
"This." Aria showed a piece of paper in her hand. The paper was only around 5 X 6 cm. The dark brown color around it indicated someone tried to burn it.
“A burned paper?” sneered Gem in disdain.
"No, it's a burned magic formation," Penelope guessed. I believed she guessed it since a few letters and diagrams were still clear on the burned paper.
“It is the ancient devil language and written in blood. I think it's a devil summoning formation. In other words, Mr. Theo had summoned a devil last night,” Aria explained. It was easy to recognize that.
I exhaled sharply.
'Stupid Lily. She should be cleaning this place better,' I grumbled internally. Well, on the plus side, I, Aria and the academy were able to dodge the bullet and completely put the blame on Theo. It was his fault from the start anyway.
"So the devil took him?" Penelope asked.
"I don't know. The devil only takes the soul or body. It depends on the agreement,” Aria explained.
"That's impossible," he retorted. Quickly, Gem tried to grab the paper but Aria managed to avoid his snatch. "My brother would never do that!" he half shouted in anger. His eyes glared at Aria.
'Can he talk without shouting?' I grumbled without paying attention to them. I was sure Aria could handle him.
"About that, we just need to give this to the police," she answered confidently. "I believe they can check whether this is his blood or not and confirm whether it has traces of demonic power or not." It had traces of demonic power. It was so faint I almost didn't even feel it. So I was sure they would find it.
“Give it to me.” Gem was just about to take it again, but Aria nimbly avoided it on the other side.
There was a law in the mortal realm that if a person died because he summoned the devil then the police could refuse to investigate his death. Or the case would be closed automatically.
“Stop it! Or we will report you to the police!” Penelope threatened.
"You just want to frame my brother, right?!" he said in displeasure.
“You have seen the academy's CCTV footage. We've shown how we handle his offense and how we treat him with respect even after what he did to the academy. You have also said to yourself that your brother did not receive any guests except you last night and did not leave his room. You've searched for him all over this place and found nothing either,” Penelope explained.
"That doesn't rule out that you guys are trying to slander him," he said in displeasure.
Upset with all his shouts, I decided to open my voice.
“Just let the police examine the blood in that paper. As simple as that," I said.
"What if---" He was about to reply to me, but I interrupted him.
“Theo never did a blood check at the academy or the nearby hospital. So the match will be based on the database,” I explained in case he thought we had the blood sample.
He pressed his lips due to my explanation.
"We'll take this to the police. I hope you don't mess up the academy anymore,” Penelope concluded our brief investigation.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 223 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

53