Chapter 159. The Yandere Who Drugged The Devil I
1.2k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 159. The Yandere Who Drugged The Devil I
I arrived at the female student dorm in a hurry, my mind racing with thoughts between the trio’s information and what Evie had done. I wondered if she wasn’t in love with me like I thought but a member of that cult. And she made that fanfic to cover everything up.
As I walked through the lobby, I caught sight of Evie sitting on one of the couches, her face buried in a textbook. After I waved to security, I rushed over to her.
"Evie, I'm so sorry I'm late," I said as I approached her. "I had a long meeting and it completely slipped my mind that I had agreed to meet with you." She would be mad if I mentioned that I met up with the boys. It was the reason why I hadn’t said a thing to Claire. But I would tell her later.
Evie looked up at me and gave me a warm smile. "It's okay, I understand. You're a busy person and things come up. No worries."
I returned her smile. "Thank you. So, shall we head up to your room?" I needed a private space to settle all my suspicions about her.
Evie stood up and gathered her things. "Sure. It's on the third floor, we can take the elevator."
We made our way to the elevator and stepped inside, the doors closing behind us as we ascended to the third floor. As we walked down the corridor, I glanced around me to make sure there wasn’t any suspicious person around.
Evie opened the door to her room and gestured for me to enter. As I stepped inside, I was immediately struck by the warmth and cozy atmosphere of the space. The walls were painted a soft shade of yellow, and there were colorful posters and pictures hanging on them. The bed was covered in fluffy blankets and pillows, and there was a small desk in the corner with a laptop and various textbooks scattered across it.
‘This place is nicer than mine.’ And neater of course.
"Would you like a drink?" Evie asked as she headed towards a small fridge in the corner. "I have flavored water, soda, and some iced tea if you're interested."
“A glass of water is fine,” I said as I sat down on the couch and took my bag. After a long conversation with the trio, I was thirsty.
Evie joined me and handed me the bottle.
“Sorry, I only have a flavored one.”
“It’s fine. Thank you,” I accepted it. Our hands touched against each other accidentally, it was enough to make us stare at each other and Evie blush slightly.
She quickly pulled her hand nervously and sat down not far from me. “What do you want to talk about, doc?” she asked, trying to back her composure.
“Before that, may I know where your roommate is? I thought you had one?” I brought this up on purpose and swept my gaze around the room as if I looked for someone.
“She's on a date with her boyfriend. She said she will come home late,” she lied without a blink. From her expression, she was already prepared for this. “You can talk as freely as you want.”
“I see…” I opened the bottle and took a big gulp to prepare my throat for my next interrogation. Since she was alone, I would go easy on her first.
I dropped the empty bottle on the table and was about to ask. But before I could say a word, an announcement popped up in front of me.
[Warning! You just consumed high-concentrated sleeping drugs!]
[The effect will start soon, Do you want to neutralize it?]
[Yes/No]
‘It seems I don’t need a further investigation about the one who stole the sleeping drugs.’ I glanced at her. ’Since you use this on me. Now show me what your intention is.’ Then I chose yes.
[High-concentrated sleeping drugs have been neutralized.]
I put my hand on my temple. "I don't feel so good," I slurred, my words coming out in a jumbled mess. I shook my head as if I was trying to clear the fog before I closed my eyes slowly and dropped to the couch.
Evie looked at me with a sly smile on her face. "Don't worry, everything will be okay," she whispered in a soothing voice.
As the darkness closed in around me and Evie was concentrating on my face, I opened my palm.
‘Greed.’
A tiny tentacle in worm size crawled out of it and turned into a mosquito. I used it to spy on what she would do without opening my eyes.
Then with great difficulty, she pulled me onto the bed until I was lying down on it. My arms were tied together using a rope that was at the foot of the bed. I was unable to move, and she placed a pillow under my head to support it.
Evie then stared at my face closely as if I was a rare animal. A look of triumph on her face. "I'm so glad the drug worked," she said, a hint of excitement in her voice.
A chuckle out of her mouth, a manic edge to her voice. "I couldn't just sit back and watch you ignore me any longer. I've been in love with you since the first day of class, and I couldn't take it anymore. So I decided to take matters into my own hands," she whispered again. She looked different than the Evie I knew. There was a sinister, dangerous aura about her. Her beauty was still there, but it was covered by a layer of evil.
She stood up and opened the curtain near the desk. I thought it covered the window, but I was wrong, it covered a huge board full of my photos and information.
'This is crazy...' I thought as my tentacle's eyes looked at her photo collection. They had a lot of pose variations and different outfits. Moreover, she took it at different times. Most of them were taken in the classroom or the hallway.
Evie continued, "I wanted to get closer to you, but you never noticed me. So I decided to find a way to draw your attention to me," she said, staring at my face intensely.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 231 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

47