Chapter 160. The Yandere Who Drugged The Devil II
1.2k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 160. The Yandere Who Drugged The Devil II
She walked to my side and climbed onto the bed. Her hand brushed my cheek gently. Her eyes were still staring at me intensely. "Now I have found a perfect plan..." Then she came closer to my ear. "I will make you mine forever and you have no choice but to obey me," her whisper filled with venom. "You will give yourself to me and follow my orders."
'Oh, wow. Mortal's twisted love is surely something,' I thought. To think a quiet and calm student like Evie did this to me, I probably wouldn't have believed it if she didn't do this in front of me.
"Now…" She started unbuttoning my shirt one by one. "Show me your body," she purred like a spoiled cat. Her eyes glinted in weird excitement and madness.
Her fingers danced deftly as she peeled off each button, exposing my skin to her view. Her finger brushed against my chest to my abs.
"Do you like them, doc?" She asked. Her fingers were busy tracing my skin while I answered her with silence, still pretending unconscious.
She traced the lines of my muscles, her fingertips moving with grace and dexterity. She traced the contours of my body, all the while following her finger’s movements.
"They are really beautiful," she said, her voice still husky and sexy.
Evie's soft lips kissed my chest and stomach, her tongue licked my skin seductively.
"Tell me what you want," she whispered in my ear once again before she continued her lewd actions. Her hand crawled down to my trousers in front of my limp cock and stroked it.
Again, I answered her with silence although her touch made me shiver.
"I will make you love me, doc. You don't have a choice but love me," She said, her hand stopped and a wicked grin appeared on her lips. "I'm going to make you mine."
Then she started to peel off my trousers, exposing my nakedness to her eyes. She smiled wickedly when she saw my limp raw flesh.
She laughed as her fingers touched my flesh and stroked it. Her touch felt electric, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. "And I'm going to make you my slave." I had to confess; she was quite talkative than her usual self.
I held my cringe desperately as I could see how Evie enjoyed my body via my tentacle's eyes.
'Oh, that's how a rape looks like,' I thought. It was weird since I could watch the scene in the 3rd person of view, despite the fact that I could feel everything she did.
"Ugh..." I replied to her with a grunt and a frown. Then slowly, I opened my eyes. It was a bit fast, reminding me that she gave me a lot of sleeping drugs but I decided to wake up since I was bored. I could say it was because I used my Dispel skill before I went unconscious. It could decrease the negative effect of the drugs.
Evie smiled as she saw me open my eyes. "Are you awake now?" She asked in a playful tone.
"Yeah..." I responded groggily, glancing side to side with a puzzled expression.
"Good," she giggled.
I put on my confused face as I pulled my hands, trying to break the ropes. "Evie, what are you doing?" I asked. My voice was still heavy with sleep but I put a lot of traces of panic there. Then I glanced down at her hand that touched my cock. "Are you raping me?" I turned my gaze to her. My disbelief painted my face. "Wait... The one that stole the sleeping drugs was you..." I pretended to be shocked. "Why?!"
Evie laughed and kept moving her hand around my cock. "Because I love you! I want you to be mine," she said sweetly. Her voice sounded so innocent while her action said otherwise.
"What do you want?" I said between my gritted teeth. My eyes looked at her fiercely.
"I want you to love me and follow my orders. I want you to give yourself to me and do whatever I want," she said, her face close to mine. "That's why I did this. " She smirked, her smirk was filled with malice and desire.
"If you think sex could bind me, you are wrong," I hissed in displeasure. My threat was clear.
Evie chuckled softly. "That's not what I mean. "Then she took out her phone and pointed the camera at me. "This is what I mean."
I quickly caught what she wanted to do. "You want to record me and blackmail me?" I asked.
A wicked smile bloomed on her face. "That's right. The Internet is a friend and an enemy. Even though you are a talented combat doctor, one sex video can ruin your reputation forever," she threatened.
"But the one who rapes me is you. The public will blame you," I reminded her.
"Oh, I don't think so, doc." Then she took out a bottle of drugs from her pocket and showed it to me. "This little thing will do the job."
At one glance, I already knew what it was. Aphrodisiac.
"I'm sure after a bottle of it and some touches here and there, we can make a nice scene of a respectable mentor that raped his innocent student," she added. Her eyes glinted in excitement. She ended it with maniac chuckles.
'Well, that's quite clever,' I admitted. Demons never did this since if they wanted to do sex with someone they just did it. Also aphrodisiac was lame since we had our own sexual skills.
"You are crazy..." I muttered. But I liked it since she acted like a demon girl. So rather than end it, I would play around with her a little longer.
"I am," she admitted. "But I don't care as long as I can get what I want."
"So, doc..." She opened the bottle. "Open your mouth~" she demanded in a sweet innocent voice.

Note: illustration is in my discord channel.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 231 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

44