Chapter 201. Date with Claire I
849 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 201. Date with Claire I
They left after I passed through the academy gate. As I entered, the warm rays of the sun that had been shining on me outside were now blocked by the shade of the academy's walls.
Once I reached my dorm, I quickly changed my clothes. I opted for comfortable jeans and a t-shirt. As I was changing, I noticed my phone lying on the desk. It had been buzzing with notifications while I was out with the trio. I picked it up and saw a message from Claire.
I opened my phone and read the message. She said she would wait for me in the Peace Blossom shopping district. The message made me smile. Claire was always considerate of my situation, and I appreciated that. She knew how bad the rumors were about me and Julia and Aria. She didn't want to add to my trouble, so she decided to meet me outside the academy.
"Sure, I'll meet you there,” I typed my response.
I knew I had to be careful, especially with Gem's attention on me. Maybe he would come over to me and get into trouble with me later. I hoped that wouldn't happen.
Quickly, I made my way out of the dorm and walked through the busy streets of the shopping district.
After walking for 10 minutes, I arrived. I spotted Claire from a distance, standing on the corner of the street. As I walked closer, I noticed that her usual outfit was replaced by a cute pink dress that perfectly suited her. It was a refreshing sight, considering how most of the time they were in the academy uniform.
"Hey," I greeted her with a small smile.
"Hi," Claire responded, looking at me with a slight blush on her cheeks. "You look good," she added, her eyes scanning my outfit.
I glanced down at my clothes, wearing a simple black shirt and jeans. "Thanks," I replied with a chuckle.
"I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I want to buy a present for a friend and I need your advice," she apologized.
"No problem at all," I replied, waving my hand dismissively.
"Shall we go?" Claire asked, gesturing towards the street.
'Well, I can use this to pick a present for Asmo,' I thought as we walked. He knew I was here so I should at least get a thing or two for him.
Claire and I walked around the shops, our eyes darting from store to store as we searched for the perfect gift. The Peace Blossom shopping district was known for its unique and varied selection of shops, so we had plenty of options.
She seemed to be getting more and more anxious as we walked, her eyes scanning the shop windows as if they held the answer to her gift-giving conundrum.
"Maybe we should look for something that's not necessarily related to his hobbies," I suggested. "Something more personal, like a piece of jewelry or a nice watch."
Claire nodded thoughtfully, her eyes brightening at the idea. "That's a good idea," she said. "I hadn't thought of that. Do you know any good jewelry stores around here?"
I grinned. "I know just the place," I said, leading her toward a small, boutique jewelry store that I had seen on my previous trips to the district.
As we entered the store, the tinkling of a bell announced our arrival, and a friendly saleswoman greeted us with a warm smile. Claire and I began to browse the displays, admiring the sparkling gems and intricate designs.
We walked down the aisle, scanning every shelf and display in search of the perfect gift. Claire's eyes flitted from item to item, her fingers trailing over soft fabrics and delicate trinkets. Despite our best efforts, we hadn't come across anything that seemed quite right.
As we wandered further into the shopping district, we stumbled upon a quaint little knick-knack shop nestled between two larger stores.
Curiosity piqued, we stepped inside. The shop was dimly lit, the air thick with the scent of incense and old books. Shelves and tables were crammed full of oddities of every kind – from vintage postcards to antique jewelry to dusty old books with faded titles.
Claire's eyes widened as she took in the eclectic collection. "Wow, this place is amazing!" she exclaimed. "Maybe we'll find something here."
I nodded, already drawn to a shelf of ornate snow globes. My fingers traced the glass surface of each one, marveling at the intricate scenes contained within. It was then that I saw it – a beautiful angel figurine perched atop a miniature cloud, suspended in a flurry of glittering snowflakes. I was sure it would make a good collection for Asmo. But she didn't have any good items at all.
After our quick lunch, we continued our search for the perfect gift for Claire's friend. We entered another knick-knacks shop, but this one was unique in its own way. The moment we stepped in, the atmosphere immediately transported me back to the medieval era. The interior of the store resembled a tavern. The dim lighting, the wooden furniture, and the stone walls gave off an ancient, rustic vibe.
The walls were lined with shelves that held various items, from antique books to quirky trinkets. But what caught my attention were the rows of potion bottles that sat on a shelf at the back of the store. Each bottle was unique, with intricate designs and labels that looked like they were straight out of an alchemist's workshop. Most of them were unique, but all of them were not real. Those were lava lamps in various colors.
Slowly, I walked toward the potion bottle that caught my attention. It was a small glass vial filled with a pale, iridescent liquid that shimmered in the dim light of the shop.
I couldn't explain it, but something about the potion called me. I felt drawn to it as if it held the answer to a question, I didn't even know I had. My heart was pounding in my chest.
'Look what I brought for you, Your Highness!' A familiar female rang in my head. It was that mysterious succubus.

Note: pic is in my discord channel.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

26