Chapter 224. Ecstasy
684 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 224. Ecstasy
My hand continued exploring Rachel as I began moving slowly inside of her, rocking gently back and forth with the tip of my hips being held close against hers at all times. It didn't take long for me to notice just how much tighter this felt; she had become quite wet and slippery which made sliding in and out of her body easier.
After taking a few more steps in that direction though, things changed completely. She stopped moaning so loud, she seemed to have started holding her breath, which caused me to stop moving too suddenly.
"Are you okay?" I asked after hearing nothing but silence, making sure she was okay.
"It's-it's too good," she whimpered. "Too big." I could hear her fighting against tears but also not wanting them to fall either way.
"Oh, Rachel," I whispered. "Do you want me to move?"
Her answer came almost immediately as her fingers wrapped around my wrist tightly. “I-I don’t know.”
"Okay, do you need a break or anything? Anything at all...?"
I could tell by the way her head shook quickly from side to side while her eyes remained locked onto mine that no, she didn't want any breaks.
Upon that answer, I pushed forward again, and this time Rachel gasped and bit her lip as I moved faster. A soft squeak left her mouth when my tip brushed against her inner walls. I tried moving slowly at first; letting the pleasure build as she adjusted to me before picking up speed.
With each thrust I took, she'd squeeze tighter against me. I was still gentle with her, but it was clear that she wanted to feel even more of me inside of her. So instead of stopping I kept going until we were both panting heavily from how fast things were happening.
Her back arched upwards, her lips parted as if trying to say something but unable to find the words. When our hips met together, her arms tightened their grip on my shoulders for a moment, squeezing so hard I could almost see the red mark on my skin under the pressure.
It made me smile for some reason though; happy that she enjoyed what she felt enough to get so excited about it. I could also feel myself starting to tense up. Not because there was too much sensation coming from Rachel's body, but rather too little of my own in return.
"Rachel," I groaned. She looked down at me briefly and then closed those beautiful eyes tight. "You are a good girl," I praised her softly into her ear after kissing along its outer rim.
"O-Oh goddess," she whimpered out loud this time.
I let out a scoff. "You called out a goddess when a devil is literally fucking you," I said in a teasing tone. It made me want to punish her and did it roughly, but I couldn't. It would only break her and I didn't want a broken toy.
"My dick isn't your goddess, so don't call me one," I complained. Yet I didn't stop to fuck her. No matter how badly she wanted me to be gentle with her.
We both moaned loudly as I pulled my cock from inside of her as far as I could manage before sliding back inside with the force of an ocean wave crashing against the shoreline. Rachel arched upward once again at the same speed as the rest of us moved together, wrapping her legs around my waist tightly while clutching onto my shoulders for dear life.
Her hands slid down my chest until they made it to the sides of my hips where she held on tight while rocking gently, desperately trying to keep herself moving along with our bodies instead of having to push up off me.
"Ah!" she grunted into my ear. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna come..."
"Do it," I whispered.
Rachel's lips pressed themselves against mine briefly, yet I kept them open with a hand that was holding her jaw firmly shut as I fucked her slowly and steadily. When I felt her body start quivering beneath me, her inner walls gripping me tight like a vice as her orgasm came rushing over her in waves; I knew there was no stopping this time around. She'd reached the point of no return. The only thing left for me to do was let go of any last bits of control I had in this situation.
With one final thrust of my hips, we both let out long drawn out cries of pleasure, her fingers digging hard enough into my arms to leave red marks along their length after which she started shaking violently from side to side while gasping loudly into my ear, biting down on my neck with each out breath, her whole body tensing up against me as her body tried desperately to contain itself from spilling over with cum.
[Your Lust Point has gone up by 100]
[Lust 1230/1000]
I wrapped myself around her tightly as she continued to tremble, my free hand reaching around for the back of her head and holding it still. I could feel her trembling become more violent than ever before finally going silent and remaining that way even as I slid my cock out of her and stepped away to look at her properly.
Her hair was wild and disheveled about her face where our lips hadn't parted during our kiss, sweat dripped from her forehead leaving a trail down past where I gripped her by the chin, and a small pool was forming between where her thighs met the ground below. Her cheeks were flushed a light pink, and her eyes glazed over as they remained closed tight until I had the urge to gently brush them open with my thumb again just in case they might open up if left alone.
“Good girl,” I praised her once again.
She smiled weakly as she looked up at me through her eyelashes.
I smiled in satisfaction. “Now… It’s time for the contract,” I growled in a seductive voice.

Pic is my discord channel.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

19