Chapter 225. Mine
612 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 225. Mine
I leaned in closer to her and brushed aside her messy hair. My fingers glided through her hair, sending shivers down her spine as I traced my fingertips down the side of her face. My touch was gentle but possessive. She shuddered under my touch. I could see the confusion and shock in her eyes as she stared back at me, but I knew what I wanted.
Without another word, I pressed my lips against hers. It was a fiery kiss that left her moaning softly as I pulled her even closer to me. My hands were still tangled in her hair, and I could feel the softness of her skin as my fingers trailed down her back. The intensity of the kiss was building, and I knew that I had to be careful not to lose control. I didn't want to hurt her, but I wanted her to feel every inch of me.
'Lust Contract.'
I could feel the raw power coursing through my veins. Rachel stood before me, her eyes wide and her body trembling with a mixture of fear and awe.
My eyes blazed with a fiery red as I gazed upon her, my power taking over her body. She remained fixed upon me, as if under a hypnotic spell. I could feel her heart racing, her breath coming in short gasps.
The dark aura emanating from my body spread out, forming a magic formation beneath our feet. The intricate patterns glowed with deep red light, pulsing with energy as I summoned forth my power.
[Lust Contract initiated...]
The dark aura continued to swirl around us, I could feel the power coursing through my veins. It was an intoxicating feeling, one that made me feel invincible. I could see the surprise and fear in her eyes as she felt my power taking over her body.
[Lust Contract is in progress...]
[Installing the power of lust in Rachel Havenbrace 67.8%]
[Installing the power of lust in Rachel Havenbrace 98.9%]
The air around us crackled with potent energy as the dark aura intensified, spiraling up to its apex. Rachel's body trembled as my power coursed through her veins, and I knew that she was mine now, in body and in soul.
I drew her closer to me, reveling in the way her body molded against mine, her heart racing in her chest like a wild bird. My eyes danced with a wicked gleam as I watched her succumb to my power, and I knew that I had her under my spell. The dark aura beneath us pulsed with a fierce intensity, its tendrils snaking up around us, encircling us in a tight embrace.
As the spell reached its climax, I broke our kiss, but I did not let her go. My hands roamed over her body, savoring the way her skin felt under my touch. I leaned in close, my lips brushing against her ear, and whispered, "Be mine, Rachel. I will give you all that you want. Pleasure, money, and protection."
Rachel's response was little more than a whimper, her body trembling in my arms as my words washed over her. She was succumbing to my power, and I knew that I had won her over. I could feel the transformation taking place within her, the way my power was molding her into the perfect plaything.
[Lust Contract has been successfully done.]
The remnants of the dark aura swirled around us like a gentle breeze, gradually dispersing into the ether. I gazed down at Rachel with a smoldering intensity, my heart pounding with a devilish excitement as I realized that she was now mine, completely and utterly.
She looked up at me with a dazed expression, her chest rising and falling rapidly with each labored breath. I could sense the transformation taking place within her, as my magic coursed through her veins, rewriting her very being.
[Congratulations! Now, Rachel Havenbrace has become your succubus! ]
[Type: Lesser Succubus]
[Rachel Havenbrace's strength has increased by 50%]
[Cum addiction - The more cum you get, the longer the climax will get.]
The magic formation dissipated and the dark aura subsided, Rachel's body collapsed into my arms. I caught her effortlessly, holding her close as she hugged me tightly. I cradled her as if she were my little girl, her head resting on my chest.
She was trembling, her breathing erratic and shallow. I could feel her heart racing, pounding against my chest.
"Are you feeling better, Rachel?" I asked, my voice laced with concern. Her eyes were closed and her face looked peaceful. I found it ironic and funny at the same time, since while her ancestors fought tooth and nail against me, here she was, in the arms of the devil himself.
"Yes," she whispered, her voice barely audible.
I smiled down at her, gently stroking her hair. "That's good," I replied. "Now, let's get you dressed. It's already dawn and we need to rest a bit before we go to my place."
She released her hug from me and looked up at me, her eyes filled with confusion. "You mean go back to the academy?" she asked.
I shook my head. "No, not the academy. My place," I clarified. "The shadow realm."
She looked shocked and stammered. “Y-You mean the land of demons?” she made sure.
"Yes, the land of demons," I repeated, my voice low and commanding.
Her hand trembled as she touched her chest as if to confirm that she was still human. "But I'm not one of them," she protested weakly. "What if they try to kill me?"
I leaned in closer, my breath hot against her cheek. "You are mine," I said firmly. "No one will dare to touch you. Besides, you are also a demon now. So, the shadow realm is your home. You always wanted one, right?"
Her hesitation was clear, but I could see the spark of curiosity and excitement in her eyes. "But what about my job?" she asked, her voice faltering slightly. "I mean, I planned to go to meet my friend, and went to the strip club together."
Her words made me tense up, and I could feel a scowl forming on my face. A frown appeared on my forehead. My hand clapped the sides of her face and lifted it to me "I told you; you are mine now," I reminded her, my grip on her face tightening slightly. "And I don't give you permission to work there anymore. Once again you mention about it, I will destroy that place and cripple your friend."

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

20