Chapter 246. Do You Want More?
417 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 246. Do You Want More?
With that command given, Ivy lifted herself up off the bathtub ledge and offered her wet pussy directly toward me. With shaky arms, she grabbed hold of the edge of the tub and steadied herself while giving me full access to her forbidden flower—her pussy.
The scent hit me instantly; her sweet juices seeped out from within her tunnel, trickling down her inner thighs, making its way past her labia and landing softly against the water below. The sight sent my head spinning with pleasure and desire, my erection twitching. The tingling sensation was now almost overwhelming. As if possessed, I moved forward without hesitation, letting myself sink right between those soft folds of flesh until my tip made contact with her outer lips.
I heard her let out a muffled moan as they brushed together before breaking apart. She spread them wider in order for me to move further inside. My cock throbbed as more warmth surrounded it, the tension growing thicker as blood rushed through my member. I put all my weight behind it, sinking deeper into her tight cunt in one smooth motion, groaning at how good it felt.
Her legs quivered at the suddenness of it but quickly recovered after I pulled back slightly. A long sigh escaped her parted lips when I slid back into position once again, pushing harder than before. Her pussy gyrated around my shaft, rubbing back and forth along its length like a wave.
'Libido.' I used my skill. My cock grew bigger inside of her. Its swollen head popped free from her tunnel, stretching open her inner walls and giving her extra inches.
"Oahh!" She started panting heavily as she continued rocking on top of me. With each movement, she squashed my entire length against her womb, creating friction against my glans and making my skin tingle. It was incredible; this was nothing short of perfection. And yet still, there was something missing... Something was out of place. This wasn't enough to fulfill the fire burning deep within both of our beings.
My fingers moved across her buttocks, pulling her closer to me while grinding myself against her cunt. The action brought a fresh flush to Ivy's face. However, it did little in helping quell the heat building up in me.
I looked into her eyes. "You're not doing it right," I whispered with urgency. "There should be more..."
Ivy nodded slowly, staring at me as if she understood what I meant without any words being said aloud. Then she began moving faster, pressing herself harder against me, trying to match the rhythm of my own thrusts.
We worked together as one; we pushed ourselves together as one, driving forward together until an intense wave of pleasure overwhelmed my entire body. My toes curled on their own accord, sending pleasurable jolts of ecstasy through my limbs, tingling through every single nerve ending like lightning strikes.
My muscles tensed for an instant before releasing into uncontrollable tremors, waves upon waves crashing over my body. Each time a new spasm ran through my loins, another wave hit and another followed after.
It was so good. It felt so fucking good...
It was too good to last though and soon enough, those intense convulsions faded away into softer ripples of satisfaction that left behind only lingering shudders and contentment. As we breathed heavily, my cock throbbed inside of Ivy's warm pussy, dripping thick ropes of slime down its length.
I didn't know how much more I could take—how long would it go on? The warmth between us continued growing thicker by the minute but neither of us showed any signs of stopping. In fact, both of us were still rock hard, eager for more even if the act itself hadn't been fulfilling in the slightest.
My mouth moved close to her ear, speaking in barely audible whispers while keeping myself pressed against her soft body. "Do you want more?"
She gave no response at first; her voice was lost in a panting breath instead. Her eyes darted back toward me briefly before she nodded slowly with wide open lips.
I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head up slightly as I pushed my hips upward once again, moving my shaft deeper within her snug hole as our bodies joined together once again. We fucked each other without emotion or meaning; we merely had fun with one another. This wasn't an act of passion—it was an act of lust and pleasure alone, nothing more. And yet still...
Something inside me needed something more than just physical pleasure though. Something deep down told me that we were missing something important—something essential that would bring us closer to each other.
My fingers dug into Ivy's ass cheeks, gripping them firmly until she cried out in pain. It took only a moment for the fire to reignite between us, blazing bright red hotter than ever before.
Our actions turned fierce but tender, filled with wild abandon and playful innocence all at once. It was perfect like this. There was no pressure here between us anymore because there weren't any expectations being placed upon either of us. It made everything feel easy. No need to think about it or question it. Just do it.
That thought was brought on by waves of ecstasy, my body moved faster, harder against hers. With every push forward, I sank my cock further into her depths while pulling her body tighter against mine. She whimpered softly against my ear as she held herself against me tightly, kissing my neck and shoulder as she rubbed her dampness over every inch of skin she could reach. Her moans grew louder with each thrust until finally, they morphed into yelps and pleasured squeals.
We orgasm together; our bodies join together one last time as one before melting away into an embrace.
[Your Lust Point has gone up by 100]
[Lust 1530/1000]
A gentle kiss came next, followed by more kisses along my jawline as we rested in one another's arms after an intense encounter.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

10