Chapter 247. I Am Still A Devil
383 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 247.  I Am Still A Devil
"You were gone for so long. I missed you so much, Your Highness," she whispered, her voice laced with a mixture of relief and longing. Her words tugged at my heart, reminding me of the bond we shared and the impact my absence had on her.
I gazed into her eyes, filled with understanding. "I missed you too, Ivy. More than you can imagine," I admitted, my voice carrying a hint of vulnerability. It was true—I had been away in the mortal realm for an extended period, and the separation had taken its toll on both of us.
Her hand reached out and gently touched my face, her touch warm and comforting. "I thought I was going crazy without you," she confessed, her voice trembling with a mix of emotions. "Your touch, your presence... it's what grounds me, what makes me feel alive."
I pulled her into a tight embrace, my arms wrapping around her protectively. "You won't go crazy, Ivy. I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere," I reassured her, my voice filled with sincerity. I knew how important our connection was to her as a succubus, but it went beyond that. Our relationship, though born out of necessity, had evolved into something deeper—a bond forged through shared experiences and genuine care.
She pouted, her lips forming a playful frown. "I'm serious," she insisted, her eyes searching mine for reassurance.
I sighed. "I know. But this mission... it's beyond my control," I muttered, my voice tinged with frustration. I couldn't simply brush off the significance of this assignment, for it seemed to be intricately tied to my past—a past that was slowly resurfacing in my fragmented memories. The timing felt too uncanny. Why would my father suddenly present me with the seven sins seed, unleashing a flood of forgotten recollections?
I felt Ivy's arms wrap around me, her embrace providing a sense of solace amidst the chaos that surrounded us. "I know," she whispered, her voice softer and calmer now. Resting her head against my chest, she spoke from the depths of her heart. “Still… I hate that fact so much.”
A small chuckle escaped my lips, a mixture of amusement and affection. "That's a bold statement, Ivy," I remarked, acknowledging her unyielding spirit and her unwavering stance against my father's decisions. It was a statement saying that she disagreed with my father, the king of this realm's decision.
This time she didn't answer me. She nuzzled against my chest, seeking comfort in our intimate embrace. My hands continued to caress her soft skin, offering solace in my touch. Silence enveloped us, allowing the weight of our unspoken emotions to hang in the air.
After a moment of quiet contemplation, I broke the silence, realizing that I needed to address the practical matters at hand. "There's something I need to attend to later," I began, my voice gentle yet tinged with a hint of concern. "I was wondering if you could accompany my new succubi and show them around this realm. They're still adjusting to their newfound existence as succubi, and this place will eventually become their home."
I could sense her hesitation in the way she held onto me tighter, her grip speaking volumes. She finally spoke in a hushed tone, her words laced with a mix of surprise and familiarity. "Asking rather than ordering? That's not your usual style, Your Highness," she whispered.
Indeed, yes. But ordering her to do something after I only met the minimum requirements for what she needed didn't sound fair to her.
"Has the mortal realm changed you?" she asked, her voice tinged with a mix of curiosity and concern. There was a hint of sadness in her tone, as if she feared that I had lost some part of myself in the process. And truth be told, I couldn't blame her. I was once known as a ruthless demon, viewing mortals as nothing more than disposable playthings, beings beneath me in every way.
Her question hung in the air, leaving me momentarily speechless. How could I put into words the complex transformation I had undergone? The truth was, I didn't know the extent of the changes within me. But one thing was certain: my time in the mortal realm had left an indelible mark on my soul.
"I don't know," I finally whispered, my voice laced with a mixture of uncertainty and introspection. It was true that after spending considerable time amongst humans, my perspective had shifted. I no longer saw them as the lowly creatures I had once believed them to be. I had witnessed their capacity for love, compassion, and bravery—qualities I had never before encountered. Emotions, something that was once foreign to me, began to stir within.
"But for sure, I'm still a devil on the inside," I admitted, a wry smile forming on my lips. "It's just... I have indeed seen a lot of things in that realm. Their emotions may have seeped into me, leaving an imprint," I confessed, my words carrying a tinge of vulnerability.
I watched as her gaze searched my eyes, trying to discern any signs of weakness or loss of identity. "That won't change you, right?" she asked, seeking reassurance.
I reached out and gently cupped her face, my thumb tracing the curve of her cheek. "No, Ivy," I replied firmly, my voice filled with conviction. "I may have experienced a shift in perspective, a newfound understanding of emotions and the value they hold. But deep down, I am still a devil, forged by centuries of darkness and desire."
A sense of relief washed over her features. "I'm glad to hear that," she murmured, her voice filled with a mix of relief and affection.
After the comforting embrace in the bathtub, we continued to relish the warmth of our connection as we made our way to bed and we ended up doing two rounds of sex. The soft sheets embraced our bodies as we settled down, intertwining our limbs in a delicate dance of closeness. For a while, we simply lay there, basking in the peacefulness that enveloped us.
However, a couple of hours later, restlessness crept upon me. It was as if a nagging sensation tugged at the depths of my being, urging me to rise from the comforting embrace of slumber.
With a gentle maneuver, I slipped out of bed, careful not to disturb Ivy's peaceful rest. She stirred slightly, her expression serene even in her sleep. A sense of tenderness washed over me as I gazed upon her delicate features before I quietly made my way out of the bedroom.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

10