Chapter 252. Memories II
308 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 252. Memories II
The sight before me was nothing short of a horror show unfolding in real time. Ravenna was now caught in a desperate struggle. She clutched a sinister black orb tightly to her chest, her delicate frame trembling under the weight of its malevolence. Her hands desperately attempted to erect a protective barrier, a last-ditch effort to ward off the impending danger. But it was futile.
I could sense the sheer power emanating from the demonic orb, an unstoppable force that dwarfed Ravenna's efforts. Despite her valiant attempts, the transparent barrier shattered like fragile glass, offering no resistance to the sinister orb's advance. My heart sank as I watched it make direct contact with her body, and the excruciating pain that followed was evident in her piercing scream.
-Boom! -Boom! -Boom!
Loud explosions rocked the city, their thunderous reverberations sending shockwaves through the air. The ground beneath my feet quivered as if protesting against the onslaught of destruction. Debris and smoke filled the air, obscuring visibility and adding an eerie haze to the already nightmarish scene.
I stood frozen, a knot of dread tightening in my stomach. “Oh, no…” My mind raced to piece together the fragments of information I had gathered so far. It was all becoming clear like a jigsaw puzzle finally falling into place. The succubus, the ancient demon, the calamity—it was all interconnected, part of a grand scheme that had been set in motion long before I even realized it.
*Ba-thump*
My heart pounded in my chest, matching the rapid beats of the chaos unfolding around me. The acrid scent of smoke filled my nostrils, a stark reminder of the destruction that had enveloped the city. As the smoke began to dissipate, the gruesome reality came into focus.
My former self and I stood side by side, our silence spoke volumes. Our eyes were locked on Ravenna's broken body, a canvas of wounds that painted a tragic tale. She stood there, her form still upright, but the glimmer of life fading from her eyes. It was a sight that tore at my core.
Driven by an instinctive need to help, I rushed towards Ravenna, desperate to catch her falling body. But my transparent form provided no solace, as she passed right through me and found refuge in the outstretched arms of my former self. I could only stand there, frozen in shock, as the weight of the moment bore down upon me.
My former self cradled Ravenna gently, his voice heavy with sorrow. "No, please, Ravenna... Don't leave me," he pleaded, his words laced with a profound sense of loss. His anguish echoed in the air, a lament for a love that had been torn asunder by the cruel hands of fate.
I turned around, witnessing the devastating loss that befell my former self. He knelt on the ground, his body trembling with grief, his face etched with raw, indescribable pain. Ravenna's lifeless form lay cradled in his arms, her presence extinguished like a flickering candle.
In the silence that followed, I could hear the echoes of her final words lingering in the air. Her hand, stained with her own blood, reached out to caress his tear-streaked face. "Your Highness... I love you," she whispered, her voice barely a breath.
A profound sense of loss washed over me as her hand fell limp, and her body disintegrated into a cascade of ethereal ashes.
“AAAAAHHHHHH!” My former self let out a guttural scream of anguish, a sound that pierced the air and reverberated through the desolate landscape. He clutched the remnants of Ravenna's existence, his hands coated in the ashes that once symbolized her vibrant spirit. Tears streamed down his face, mingling with the ash and his own desperate sorrow.
*Ba-thump*
The intensity of the moment tightened its grip around me, squeezing my heart until it felt like it might burst. The pain that resonated within me was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. It felt like my core was being torn apart as if the very essence of my being was being shredded into pieces.
My legs trembled uncontrollably, weakened by the weight of the sorrow and despair that engulfed me. I sank to my knees, the ground beneath me cold and unforgiving. It was as if the entire world had come crashing down around me, and I was left grappling with the remnants of my shattered reality.
Through tear-filled eyes, I watched my former self, lost in a vortex of anguish. His cries reverberated through the air, a desperate plea to undo the irrevocable loss he had suffered. But my words whispered in the recesses of my mind, swallowed by the cacophony of his grief-stricken screams.
"Please... stop," I pleaded, my voice barely a whisper, yet filled with an urgency born out of desperation. I knew that his cries were a dangerous beacon, a siren call that would draw the attention of the ancient demon. The battlefield was no place for vulnerability, no place for the raw display of emotions. Yet, my former self remained oblivious to the impending danger.
As if on cue, a thunderous roar reverberated through the air, shaking the very foundations of the ruins around us. The ancient demon, sensing an opportunity, prepared to unleash another onslaught of dark orbs.
At that critical moment, a surge of dark power emanated from my mother, enveloping the area with its ominous presence. Her eyes blazed with determination. The air crackled with electrifying energy as if the very fabric of reality had been tinged with darkness.
With a swift motion of her outstretched hands, my mother summoned an impenetrable barrier, its dark essence swirling and pulsating with an otherworldly intensity. The barrier formed a protective shield around us, encasing us in a cocoon of inky blackness.
As the ancient demon unleashed his barrage of dark orbs, they collided with my mother's barrier, their impact resonating with a deafening explosion. The concentrated orbs, each harboring a destructive force, exploded upon contact, releasing their malevolent energy. The barrier strained against the onslaught, trembling with the immense pressure exerted upon it.
For a moment, it seemed as though my mother's barrier would hold strong, its resilience unmatched. But then, with a mighty burst of force, the once impenetrable shield. splintered it like fragile glass. The sheer force of the explosion sent shockwaves rippling through the air, shaking the very foundations of the battlefield.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

9