Chapter 253. Memories III
302 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 253. Memories III
My mother, my father, and the other lords of the Seven Sins were propelled. But when the impact wasn't too bad on the others, my mom was different. My mom was thrown backward by the explosive impact. Her body collided with the ground, skidding across the battlefield. The intensity of the blast was evident in the way her form crumpled, her once regal presence now reduced to a broken figure.
At that moment, time seemed to stretch as my former self and I stared in disbelief. The air was heavy with the acrid smell of smoke and the scent of raw magic. It was as if the entire world held its breath, anticipating the outcome of this catastrophic event.
Without hesitation, my dad reacted swiftly, his anguish etched on his face. He rushed to my mom's side, his movements a blur of determination and worry. With tender care, he gathered her fragile form in his arms and disappeared in a flicker of teleportation. It was a fleeting moment, but I caught a glimpse of the anguish in his eyes before he vanished.
The other lords of the Seven Sins, their expressions a mix of concern and determination, quickly regained their footing. Despite the injuries they sustained, they stood tall and resolute, ready to face whatever awaited them. The battlefield echoed with the sounds of their rallying cries, a cacophony of determination and defiance.
They immediately charged at the ancient demon, their expressions a mix of determination and rage. Their powers erupted in a dazzling display of magic, creating a symphony of destruction. Fire and lightning clashed with darkness and ice, the battlefield becoming a chaotic dance of elemental forces.
“Mom…” I stood there, my body trembling, as the reality of the situation sank in. The pain in my chest intensified, each beat of my heart a painful reminder of the weight of my mistakes. It was my reckless behavior, my arrogance, and my disregard for others, that had led us to this point. I had been blinded by my own desires, oblivious to the consequences of my actions.
A bitter chuckle escaped my lips, emerging as a mirthless sound that echoed through the chaos. It started as a twisted reflection of my inner turmoil, a manifestation of the bitter irony that now enveloped me. But as the laughter continued, it took on a darker tone, transforming into a manic, unhinged release.
I laughed, but it was laughter devoid of joy or humor. It was a burst of laughter fueled by desperation and madness, an expression of the fractured state of my mind. The weight of guilt and remorse had pushed me to the brink, and now, I teetered on the edge of sanity.
"That hellish training... I deserved that... I was useless... and fucked up," I muttered under my breath, the words escaping in a soft, pained whisper. The memories of my relentless training flooded back, the grueling hours spent pushing myself to the limit. I couldn't deny that I had brought this upon myself with my own foolishness. It was a miracle that my father still allowed me to bear the title of crown prince, despite my shortcomings.
But as I turned to face my former self, I saw something unsettling in his eyes. Madness. It was as if a switch had been flipped, and the light of reason had been extinguished. His gaze locked onto the ancient demon, his expression contorted with a fierce determination that bordered on insanity.
"I will kill you," he growled, his voice laced with chilling intensity. There was no trace of hesitation or doubt in his words. It was clear that he had crossed a threshold, descending into a realm of darkness where sanity no longer held sway.
A sudden transformation began to take hold. The air crackled with a surge of dark energy, swirling around him like a tempest. I could sense the raw power building within him, threatening to burst forth in a cataclysmic eruption.
And then, it happened. His body convulsed, contorting in a grotesque display of metamorphosis. The very fabric of his being seemed to shift and warp as if his original form was being unveiled before my eyes.
Six massive demon wings sprouted from his back. They towered behind him, casting a daunting shadow upon the ruins of the city. His skin took on a dusky hue, the mark of an incubus, a creature of seduction and desire. But the absence of tentacles and a pair of thorny tails confused me.
My eyes widened in shock. "How come...?" I muttered in disbelief.
With a silent determination etched upon his face, my former self lunged at the ancient demon with unyielding ferocity. There was no need for words or battle cries—the pain and emotion coursing through his veins spoke louder than any sound could.
His body moved, weaving through the chaos of the battlefield. The dark wings behind him propelled him forward, carrying him with a swiftness that defied comprehension. Each step he took was filled with purpose, every muscle in his body coiled and ready to unleash its full potential.
I turned into my demonic form. My current form, with its menacing tentacles and thorny tails, was nowhere to be seen. Instead, I found myself watching the fight unfold in a completely different guise. It was as if my own existence was playing tricks on me, revealing a form that no longer aligned with my expectations.
Hovering in the air, I observed the battle from a close range. The clash between my former self and the ancient demon intensified.
My former self, driven by a mix of anger, grief, and determination, launched himself into the battle. Unlike my father and the other lords, who fought as a cohesive unit, he opted to go on the offensive alone. However, it was not a mindless or random attack. Instead, he employed a basic strategy - hit and run.
With a precise approach, he darted in and out of the ancient demon's reach, striking with precise and powerful blows before swiftly retreating. His movements were swift and agile, utilizing the element of surprise and keeping the enemy off-balance. 

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

10