Chapter 8: Fourth Memory – Humiliation and Pleasure
942 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      It was enormous! Enough to reshape, and screw up her insides for the rest of her life, kind of enormous! 

      How could a man have such a huge cock? Skye’s eyes were instantly drawn to it in fascination. Gazing at it was akin to marveling before a marble statued god, who’s manhood was just as illustrious as his figure was perfectly refined. Killjoy’s phallus seemed out of place, given the size and shape of his rather average body.

      It couldn’t be unnatural, Skye concluded to herself. How could a man walk straight with that thing hanging between his legs?

      Such thoughts were quickly drowned in the seething miasma of sexual pleasure the moment he had her all to himself. It happened immediately after being dragged to his private quarters. After being lead by a leash halfway across the station, her bare tits and ass fully on display, Skye felt completely and utterly humiliated. Once she had been dragged inside Brickwork Killjoy’s private apartment, Skye’s degradation began, as Killjoy wasted no time in spoiling her to the fullest.

      The first few hours went by in a flash, and to her buyers surprise, Skye didn’t break like he expected, and hoped. Arrogant, wild, and strong man got her blood pumping, even if there was a dash of cruelty included. 

      “That’s right girl, suck that cock, I love seeing you like this.” His voice was a dry pant after hours of exhaustive passion. Skye could no longer move her legs, her lower lips were swollen and raw, and thick globs of cream wouldn’t stop spilling down her inner thighs. Bruise marks layered her skin where Killjoy’s grasp had proven too tight, and Skye barely had the stamina to continue. Despite this, she did her best, burning what strength she had left in her shoulders and triceps to hold herself up to lick the giant shaft that somehow remained fully erect. 

      Killjoy continued. “It’s just like how I always imagined it. You covered in my seed, and unable to stand before my majesty.” He was grinning ear to ear. “And the night’s still so young. You best get ready, we’re about to start over. I’m going to fuck the ever living shit out of you.” 

      Skye gasped for breath as she tried desperately to deep-through the engorged phallus before her. Its veins throbbed in her throat, and just when she felt like she couldn’t take any more, Killjoys hand grasped a clump of her dark hair and forced her to continue until her chin felt the skin of his ball sack.

      “I can’t wait to impregnate you,” Killjoy laughed. “Oh who am I kidding? You’re probably knocked up already!”

      His words held little meaning for her, for Skye was starting to see stars from the lack of oxygen. When he finally began yanking her face free from his manhood, Skye nearly puked from the feeling of his shaft being drawn out of her throat. There was a wet slurp as the head of his bulbous tip left her lips, and Skye felt herself collapsing when Killjoy caught her fall. His rough hands clutched onto her shoulders, and Skye could feel his eyes lingering over her cum stained breasts.

      “Oh my god it’s so big, and it tastes so good.” Skye’s voice was a harsh rasp, pleading for more attention.

      Perhaps it shocked Killjoy, seeing Skye in such a submissive state, and wishing for more. Maybe he wanted her to beg for mercy, for he clearly wasn’t satisfied with the proclamation. With disappointment, he shoved Skye to the ground, then laid his girth over her stomach before dragging it down her groin.

      “Easy, easy!” Skye cried out as he slammed the rod home, plunging it into her like a spear. She could feel it once again spreading her wide open, threatening to rip her in half! Her entire body was in shock from the sudden implosion reorganizing her gut. “Shit! So deep!”

      He let his excitement get the better of him, ignoring her discomfort, and outpacing each thrust in strength and veracity.

      “Please stop, you’re hurting me!” Skye spat a thick spittle of drool as he gripped her hips, and tried to squeeze another inch into her.

      “I’m going to breed you like a broke the Ripper.” His words were confusing, and made no sense.

      “What?” Skye asked barely loud enough over the noise of his grunting.

      There was a pause in between Killjoy’s grinding motions. He looked down on her with an alarming grimace. “Hmm, never mind bitch.”

      Skye’s eyes rolled into the back of her skull, and her fingers clawed into the carpeting as she felt her body respond to his twitching manhood. Her inner walls clamped down, allowing her to feel him so intimately that Skye could practically visually every square centimeter of his shape embedded in her warmth. She could almost imagine what it looked like, breaching her cervix to fully claim her womb. The implosion the erupted after that surged from the very depths of her stomach. Yet, despite the sudden orgasm, Killjoy refused to slow his pace. 

      “Please slow down, I’ll be a good girl so please…” Skye finally begged as her inner muscle was mashed to pulp.

      “You really love this don’t ya?” He responded, sensing her bodies unease. 

      He was right. As she felt him spilling another load inside her, Skye’s body wouldn’t stop spasming with each wrathful orgasm. Waves of pleasure washed over her senses, blinding her with undiluted euphoria spliced with adrenaline. Her heart throbbed, her stomach clenched, and she could feel his spent seed acting as a lubricant for his throbbing rod. It was rapturous, having him conquer her sex so completely.

      Skye’s very sanity began to wane, and she feared nothing could ever be the same again. “Oh God, I’m starting to really like it! How could I live without this cock again? Don’t stop!” 

      “Don’t tell me what to do. Let’s change the pace. I want to see you squirt.” Suddenly Killjoy pulled himself free, and grabbing hold of her, he twirled her around so that he could slam her against a nearby table. It was easy enough, lifting her up before pinning her on the plastic kitchen counter top. Her legs hanged limply from the edge, and Skye suddenly felt empty without his member inside her. 

      Killjoy wasted no time plunging his fingers into her over stimulated folds, and rubbing her inner walls furiously, making her seethe. Skye quickly spewed the contents of her bladder onto the floor, with shaking limbs, and amid desperate cries of carnal ecstasy. She wanted his cock, not his fingers, but damn did they know how to pinch her sacred pearl in just the right way to send her over the edge.

      “You better not pass out on me bitch” Killjoy traced his finger down her spine, slapping her rear cheek once he reached the bottom. “We’re going to make such special memories.”

      “Please give me more of that amazing cock, I need it.” Skye continued squirting as he helped to induce another climax. Her voice became a delightful shriek while she plead for his manhood.

      For several minutes Killjoy continued to play her body like a fiddle, or better yet, like a toy. Only when there was nothing left in her bladder to satiate his desires to see her squirting on the floor, did Killjoy relent, and slap his manhood against rear cheeks.

      “Oh you’ll get it now, every last inch, and then some. Now get ready to start over.” His voice was gruff and yet somehow brimming with excitement.

      With a wet slam, Skye felt him entering her yet again, and this time he didn’t pull out well until the morning.

3