Chapter 15: Trapped With A Viper
468 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      First glances can be deceptive.

      Dark grey skin, sparkling purple eyes, and decorative silver jewelry dangling from dark cherry nubs. Those were some of the first things Skye noticed about the tall figure standing on the other side of the doorway. The smooth metaled hinges reflected a pale yellow light that gave the figure an almost illuminating glow about her. And it was indeed a woman, with blossoming breasts, and lean elegant curves from narrow shoulders to the expanding waistline below her navel. Braided white hair reminded Skye of colonial vids from cold snowy worlds, and it matched a pair of bushy eyebrows.

      Skye’s eyes were drawn to the silver rings fitted tightly around the creatures protruding nipples, and the sophisticated markings tattooed along the sides of her stomach. Skye never had much appeal for piercings and markings, but seeing such fine artistry on this woman sent a warm tickle between her legs. 

      Each detail was small, but altogether more than enough to distract her from what should’ve captured her attention. The interloper’s height is what gave it away, or at least dragged Skye’s eyes away from the creatures chest. The woman owed such stature not to long and slender legs, but to a serpentine elegance below the waistline.

      Luusti squealed, then hopped out of arms reach before the womanly creature could swipe her up with its flexible tail. It was impressive, almost dashing, to witness the two alien’s squirming around, one trying to dodge the other, while the larger alien slithered with remarkable speed. Skye froze, watching as the tail finally caught the Suklean by the ankle, then tightening so she could try to coil around Luusti’s body. 

      Despite her squirming, Luusti was unable to slip free from the creatures grasp, and she never noticed the needle tipped finger nails on the alien’s right hand. Just as the alien made ready to strike, Skye found her hand reaching out on its own. How she even got close enough to make the leap confounded her. It was as if her body simply acted on its own, out of pure instinct. 

      Cool damp air brushed against the gluey substances still coating Skye’s marble colored skin, her complexion seemingly lost to a pale pallor after being submerged in her pods juices. It occurred to Skye that her skin was never freed from the stasis pods gooey substances, even after being freed for what seemed like a day. There was always a new layer of it on her skin, especially when she was stressed. Her pores seemed to sweat the thick and glossy fluids, giving her smooth skin a sticky sheen. As her feet slid across the metaled floor, every wisp of air titillated her senses, causing her nipples to stiffen, and her heart to quicken. 

      Skye grabbed hold of the serpentine woman’s wrist, halting its poisonous strike, and clung hold tight. Soapy fingers seemed to stick to the alien’s warm skin, and Skye noticed goosebumps forming on the intruders arm. There was strength in Skye’s fingers that hadn’t been there before, and when she yanked the creatures wrist back it gave Luusti just enough time and room to wiggle herself free.

      A quick dash underneath a table, then a swipe for something she could use as a weapon, and Skye could barely keep track of how Luusti managed to grab hold of the plastic tubing from one of the hibernation pods. The sound of mist stinging the air sent a shrill in the confined chamber as Luusti yanked the cabling free. Warning lights burned on several terminals, all of which were ignored.

      A dash of light, a clash of sound, and the intruder was cursing in a foreign tongue as the metal steel lip of the tubing smacked her on the forehead. It happened so fast, and Skye felt as if it were all happening in slow motion. Luusti’s whip lash tail dancing to wrap around panels and joysticks to safeguard her landing after casting the makeshift weapon with near pinpoint precision. Her giving breasts bouncing after nearly slipping from her messy landing. It was enough to make Skye gasp in bewilderment. 

      It might’ve also been Skye’s imagination, but it appeared that Luusti’s breasts were lactating something fierce. Thick streams of whitish fluids sprinkled down the girls supple flesh, and was reflected by the overhead lights. Several thick droplets fell to the floor, mixing with a pool of sweat to become a crude sludge.

      “Let’s go!” Luusti got back on her feet, twirled around, and grabbed hold of Skye’s forearm. 

      Skye didn’t resist, instead she ran alongside her towards the back of the chamber. The pair flew away from the creature, but just as they reached another door, Skye could feel something grab hold of her leg.

3