Myu’s adventure 1 (Side Story)
492 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: I'm going to say this now, somewhere in the near future a lot is going to be revealed. With this reveal will also come a MAJOR boost in strength for MC. 

Stay tuned.

——————————————————————————

*Somewhere in the familiar forest.

*Whimper* 

A giant wolf-like creature with pitch black fur cowers in front of an even larger western dragon with blue and green scales. 

Just as the wolf-like creature felt its life was about to come to an end as the dragon was lunging at it with its sharp teeth, a reprimanding voice speaks aloud to them. 

"Hey, you. That's not nice, nano." 

A 124 cm girl with emerald green hair and sky blue eyes spoke while pointing a finger at the blue and green scaled dragon. 

The dragon, angered at being disturbed turned its head preparing to kill the stupid person who dared interrupt its meal. 

However, the moment it locked eyes with her angry face a feeling of dread and sadness came at it in waves. 

It felt an instinctual urge to submit to the small girl and protect her as a knight would their princess. 

That urge reflected on its face as it backed away from the confused wolf and looked at the girl as if begging for forgiveness. 

The young girl, Myu, felt satisfaction upon seeing the dragon back down as it spoke. 

"Good dragon, nano. You see we can all be friends." Myu spoke before activating the storage ring she had gotten from Akio and pulling out 2 large chunks of meat.

.

.

.

"My lady, please enjoy." 

A blonde-haired blue-eyed girl of short stature spoke while respectfully giving Myu a kebab. 

Besides this girl were 2 others who went with Myu on her adventure. 

They were Sha wujing a girl with vermillion hair who despite being older stood at a similar height to Myu. 

The other girl who had just been recruited by Akio only a few hours ago was Bennia Orcus who had dark purple hair and golden eyes. 

All three of the girls wore maid outfits as they watched with a loving gaze their young lady devour the kebab in only a few bites. 

After Myu had resolved the conflict with the dragon and wolf she had given them both meat and the entire group decided to take a break for lunch. 

Currently, Myu sat laying against the fluffy fur of the wolf. 

The dragon could only sigh in defeat at the lack of comfort its hard dragon scales provided. 

Myu took the last few bites of her food before washing it down with water given to her by Bennia. 

"Ahh, that was good, nano." Myu patted her full stomach in satisfaction. 

"I'm glad you enjoyed my lady." Le Fay smiled at her adorable master before taking a napkin and wiping off the bits of meat and juice left on her face. 

"Alright! Let's continue exploring, nano." Myu with a huff got up on her feet before announcing loudly. 

She had wanted to go exploring this new world on her own and so she had gotten permission from her mothers. 

Her safety was ensured as not only was she probably stronger than Sirzechs himself, but she had A LOT of protective artifacts and the like. 

It was safe to say there was no way for Myu to get hurt as even if the Akane herself was to try and attack the moment her attack reached, the attack would be dispelled or blocked and she would be teleported to somewhere in deep space and an attack so destructive that it could wipe out multiple planets would activate directly on her. 

Akio took no chances when it came to his daughter's safety.  

.

.

.

"Faster Ryu-chan." 

Myu ushered the western dragon who she named Ryu as they flew through the air at breakneck speeds. 

She had also given the wolf a name which was Kurokami.

The group was all currently riding on the giant dragon's back as they flew through the air of the Familiar forest. 

"Hmm, is that..." Myu who was looking down noticed a familiar person she had met before.

.

.

.

*Also in the familiar forest*

A boy with blonde hair and grey eyes looks around desperately. Behind that boy was a group of people with annoyed expressions. 

"We have been here for hours Saji, don't you think it's time you give up?" Tomoe Meguri, who is normally a cheerful girl couldn't help but frown at the persistence of Saji. 

Sona and her peerage were currently in the Familiar forest in hopes of finding a familiar to best suit Saji. Unfortunately, for them, this proved difficult as it had been three hours and they still haven't found anything noteworthy. 

"Calm yourself Meguri, these things take time, if I remember correctly you yourself took quite a while." Sona reprimanded her knight although she herself was starting to get tired of the search. 

"But pres..." Meguri whined as she reluctantly continued walking. 

"It won't be too much longer. I can feel it in my bones." Saji spoke with confidence. 

"You've said that 5 times now," Sona spoke with a deadpan look.

Just as she was about to officially call an end to the search they saw a giant dragon flying toward them. 

"See, I TOLD YOU!" Saji spoke excitedly finally finding something worthy to tame. 

Sona looked dumbly at the dragon who just came out of nowhere or more specifically on who was on top of the dragon. 

"Is that...?" 

Sona recognized the girl as Akio's daughter and was about to tell Saji to stop but unfortunately, it was too late. 

"I just need to make it submit, right?" Saji spoke excitedly already having his sacred gear deployed. 

"Don't!" Vritra who had also matched Myu's face with the daughter of the man who could bring the three factions to their knees tried to warn his host but alas it was too late. 

Saji shot out an absorption line to weaken it like one would in Pokemon. However just before it reached the dragon a slashing sound was heard and the line was cut. 

Saji stared in dumbfounded amazement at the display before in his vision he saw a girl falling with extreme speed. Before he could even react however that same girl implanted the front of her shoe into the back of his head, causing him to fall straight to the ground head first while the same girl stood on top of his head.

"Don't bully Ryu-chan, meanie." Myu with her arms crossed spoke while looking down at Saji with a frown. 

"M-Myu?" Sona spoke completely ignoring her pawn who just had experienced what gravity magic could do. 

"Hey, Sona-Oneechan." Myu's frown disappeared as she jumped over to hug Sona. 

Akio had introduced the two as Sona would be teaching Myu fairly soon. Myu had taken a liking to her hidden cuteness and since had referred to her as an Oneechan. 

"W-what are you doing here?" Sona asked confusedly to the girl who hung to her neck. 

"Exploring," Myu spoke simply before turning to the rest of her group that just landed. 

"You," Sona squinted her eyes recognizing two of them as people Akio had captured during the raid of Nilrem. 

Le Fay and Sha Wujing seeing the suspicion bowed their heads before Le Fay introduced them.

"Greeting Sitri's heiress, I am Le Fay pendragon and this is Sha Wujing. After we so foolishly attacked Lord Akio we were deservedly sent to be punished. However, Lady Myu with her boundless kindness and mercy took us as her loyal servants." Le Fay spoke with her eyes turning feverish towards the end. 

Sha Wujing nodded in confirmation. 

"Uh-huh." Sona hummed in understanding although still skeptical. 

She then turned her head to Bennia signifying her to also introduce herself. 

"I am Bennia Orcus, I have recently been spared by Lord Akio after he killed Hades. I have now been given the role of a servant to the goddess that is Lady Myu." Bennia spoke with a similar passion.

"K-killed H-Hades." Sona seemed to be stuck on the fact that Akio had killed the God of the dead.

What followed after that was an explanation of what Hades was guilty of and then how Akio had put an end to him.

"I-I see," Sona said fixing her glasses. 

"Come on Sona-Oneechan play with us, nano." Myu pulled lightly on Sona's arm.

Sona turned her head to Saji who was now unconscious from angering Myu. 

"I guess we have time," Sona agreed, which was something rare considering her usually serious attitude. This just further showed the true strength of the miraculous Myu." 

Myu spent time playing with Sona and her peerage until she was called back by her mother. 

Her new friends were sent to Myu's personal dimension that Akio had given her, where countless monsters and animals lived as a result of Myu's previous adventures. 

It is safe to say Saji never did catch a familiar that day. 

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: As expected Myu's charisma is just too strong. I wonder what would happen if she was released in the Pokemon world.🤔)

11