A deal and Magicules
342 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akio arrived at a pitch white space with a single table sitting a short distance away. 

Immediately he began walking toward the lone figure that sat at that same table. 

The figure had the appearance of a man in his 20s with black hair and brown eyes. Overall he looked like the textbook image of normal and if one saw him they wouldn't give him a second glance. 

(AN: AU elements not truly sure how he would act/talk.)

"Thank you for meeting me." The man spoke with a smile as soon as Akio sat down in the chair across from him.

"It's not a problem. I know your answer but I shall ask anyway are you sure?" Akio spoke already having seen through every possible movement/thought/action that this man could have possibly made and could possibly make. 

Akio knew this man was strong in fact he could probably in his prime survive himself for a good amount of time. 

"Straight to the point huh? Yes... I am sure. I never look into the future as it is far too boring, but on the one occasion I have I became simply unable to ignore you." The man spoke although his voice was not threatening almost as if he had welcomed this development. 

*Chuckle*

"Yes, I will agree with you on that. Knowing everything before it happens can not be annoying although I usually only disable it when in my home and surrounded by my wives." Akio nodded in understanding as that was the exact reason he stopped using his nigh-omniscience in his home. 

"I'm glad you can relate, luckily for me, I did not allow myself to know any further than when I would inevitably first understand your power." The man spoke with a sigh of relief that he still had stuff to look forward to. 

"Alright, Veldanava I am perfectly fine with your plan. However, I expect something in return." Akio went back to a serious tone while finally speaking the man's name. 

"I of course didn't expect you to do so, I will grant anything as long as it's in my power. Although, I don't know what I could possibly give you that you can't achieve on your own." The man Veldanava spoke while scratching the back of his head. 

"I don't require much. Just the purest form of magicules you could possibly create the quantity is irrelevant." 

Akio's words made Veldanava raise an eyebrow. He was right to speculate, Akio with his [Negative Material Interferencece] could simply change the information of the building block of magicules itself, that being spiritrons, and mold it to his liking. 

Still, Akio requested it from Veldanava, perhaps because he had no reason to deny Veldanava proposal in the first place and only used the 'compensation' as a pretense. 

"If that is what you wish I see no reason to deny it. Although the creation of all that I have built has taken quite a toll on me, so the quantity may not be great." Veldanava spoke thankful he wasn't asked much of. 

"Like I said the quantity is of little importance," Akio reassured as he watched the man slowly close his eyes. 

Seconds later a ball of shimmering light popped appeared above his hands. 

"Here you are." Veldanava presented the ball of light to Akio, which he accepted into his own hands.

"Now that I have your agreement I can finally finish my plan. Akio. No, I guess if I am a called a king and I give away my territory that would make you my lord. Yes… My Lord, please take care of what I have sacrificed so much for, as well as those I call and shall call family." Veldanava spoke with a bow before he suddenly disappeared. 

Akio seeing his departure just nodded his head before turning his attention back to the ball of light in his hands. 

This was the purest form of magicules Veldanava could possibly create. 

The purity, in this case, pertained more to the energy's effect on the body. Normally magicules are toxic at high levels to beings who don't have a body created specifically to house them, the best example of this being humans. 

Usually, the only way to build up a resistance to it is to either be of a higher level such as what this world considered 'Saints' or' Enlightened', or for the being to in a way mutate and in turn gain a body that can contain it to a certain level. 

That of course will turn them more demonic to fit the nature of magicules. 

However, with a purer form of the energy, the effects on the body become minimal, and at that level, it can be used relatively easily by humans. 

Akio was sure that his companions would rather stay themselves than be forced to go through a transformation that completely changed their race unlike some of their evolutions into high humans. 

This of course didn't apply to some of his girls who were already devils. In fact, Akio was sure that if Rias found out about the harvest festival she would happily wipe out a whole country for the evolution. 

With a sigh, Akio halted his thoughts before he carried on with his plan, endowing himself and his companions with the energy. 

The first part of this was to let the energy flow. He could outright replace his mana with magicules but he had a different use for it. 

That being transferring the source of energy his ancient magic used. 

Magicules when used by beings of greater power generally flowed through the soul to the body. It was similar to divinity which made it quite easy for Akio to use it. 

Instantly, as soon as the magicules started to flow his concept of infinity worked to...well make it infinite. Just like that, he had infinite magicules. 

The next thing Akio did was to change the source of energy his ancient magic used. This process was fairly easy. 

Almost immediately, Akio felt some changes in the ancient magics themselves that being that they grew stronger. 

Akio finished with his preparations,  made his way to his companions.  

Akio did a process similar to what Ehit had done when he summoned the group to Tortus. 

With this, every single one of them had now replaced their mana with magicules. 

Magicules when flowing from the soul worked with the soul to create phenomena, meaning imagining what you wanted to create was enough and no further calculations/ specifications were needed. 

Rias and the other devils found this the easiest as this was generally what they were used to. They had no real problems with using it.

As for the others, it took a bit but they managed. They all had to admit it was way easier than their usual method.  

Like that, the group didn't do much besides practice and spar with their new energy source. 

.

.

.

Veldanava on the other hand was busy preparing for the future. 

The deal he made with Akio was simple. In exchange for the purest form of magicules, he could create as well as full control over everything he has ever made, Akio would protect the worlds as well as those who lived In it. 

The quickest way he thought to convey this was through the voice of the world.

{The individual Veldanava has willingly submitted to individual Akio Izumi. All access to his creations are now his to control.} 

An emotionless voice rang out across the world.

The reaction of the world was obvious, right? 

Complete chaos. 

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: A LOT of AU.)

8