Meeting pt.2
278 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time:

"Rudra Nam Ul Nasca, Guy Crimson, Milim Nava Gaia and Ramiris. It's nice to meet you my name is Akio Izumi or if you'd like your new God." 

——————————————————————————

"New God huh, At least that appearance of your surely is 'godly'." Guy Crimson spoke while licking his lips and taking a few steps closer. 

Soon however a grin overcame his face as he started to release his aura. "Though, I do find myself questioning how strong you truly are." 

Guy at this point had a maniacal grin on his face as he was fully releasing his aura. Everything within the place they currently stood in had fallen unconscious as a result of it. 

"I believe we have warned you before. STAND DOWN." Velzard spoke as she glared at the insolent man. 

Akio on the other hand just stood there with an eyebrow raised. Soon however he found himself becoming annoyed as he too also released his aura. 

The result...

"Gahhh" 

Guy crashed to the ground unable to move at all. The aura although felt by everyone was only directed toward Guy. 

Still, the others backed away as even if it was indirect that aura was unlike anything they had ever seen. 

After around a minute Guy reached the point where if Akio didn't stop he would die, and so Akio did. 

Still, Guy remained on the ground as the instant the pressure left him he fell unconscious. 

"Scary." Velgrynd who was hiding behind Velzard spoke as she found herself trembling. She had never seen such a powerful aura not even from her late brother. 

"Idiot." Velzard scoffed as she looked at Guy's unmoving body. 

"Woah, he's strong." An excited pink-haired girl spoke as stars appeared in her eyes. 

"Really strong." A different woman, Ramiris spoke as she also looked curiously at Akio. 

"SUPER DUPER STRONG." Veldora who was still in his dragon form spoke as he forced himself to not immediately challenge the man. It helped that his sister was currently holding him by the tail threatening to beat him up the moment he tried something stupid. 

The moment Akio released his pressure Manas: Lucia had waken up from her daze and now stared at Akio with complicated feelings. 

*Chuckle*

"Dino, Dagrule, and Luminous Valentine it is nice to meet you as well." Akio chuckled at the easily excited girls' antics before he spoke to seemingly empty air. 

"You are quite informed...and perspective as it seems." 

The place remained quiet for a while before a woman with silver hair and different colored eyes stepped into view. Soon after two more followed behind her one with silver hair and a purple streak and the other with blue hair and eyes. 

"I would not declare myself the new God if I wasn't. I am completely aware of everything down to the atom including both past and future. So yes, I am VERY informed." Akio spoke quite proud of his ability. 

"Tch, show off." Luminous couldn't help but suck her teeth at Akio as she and the other two finally joined the others. 

The other two opted to just observe as they remained silent. 

"Well then… G-god-." Velzard spoke and for some reason stuttered when referring to him.

"I don't care for the name. It simply acted as an introduction. Just call me Akio." Akio interrupted the girl.

"Yes, Akio. May I inquire about your plans? As well as why you are only appearing now." Velzard spoke respectfully as she questioned him. 

"My only real reason for being here is my wives are quite interested in becoming stronger. Along the way, I met with Veldanava and made a deal that I would protect his creations as well as his family." Akio spoke easily. "As for why now, well there is no real reason."   

"I see…" Velzard spoke going into thought. "And what exactly does your 'protection' pertain to?" 

"I will simply protect Veldanava's creations from outside parties. I will not intervene in internal events unless it endangers his family, mostly this little hyper-energetic girl." 

Akio spoke clarifying that he cared little about stopping every little war that the various races of this world would start against each other. 

"Me?" Milim who saw Akio pointing at her asked tilting her head. 

"Yes, your father is quite intent on keeping you safe." Akio before walking toward Milim, more specifically the growing dragon by her side. 

As a habit, he gave the girl a few head pats before he did the same with Gaia. 'It's a shame. You truly are gone.' Akio thought.

That was correct Veldanava was completely gone as he didn't even leave his soul to reincarnate into the body of Gaia. 

"Enough about that. Your strong let's fight." Milim spoke her eyes still shining with stars, as she directly punched at Akio's face.  

Akio just rolled his eyes at this girl's tendency to ignore everything except what she found interesting. 

He instantly froze time before he brought out some sweets from his inventory and slammed them into her mouth. 

When Akio unfroze the time Milim dropped to the ground her hands grabbing her face as she rolled around in bliss. 

"DELICIOUS," Milim screamed in delight before abruptly standing up and grabbing onto Akio's shoulder and shaking him. 

"Do you have more?! I need more!" She continuously shook him as if trying to shake out all the sweets he was hiding. 

Akio just sighed before taking out a lot more of what he gave her and giving her another head pat. Milim went on to continuously melt from the taste. 

Just like that Akio had tamed another sweet addicted loli. 

---

*Arcadio*

"Achoo." A black-haired girl who was currently n her smaller form sneezed as she narrowed her eyes. 

"What's wrong Ophis." A red-haired girl spoke she sat across from the girl. 

"I feel like my identity is being stolen." Ophis frowned while speaking although in the end chose to ignore it.

.

.

.

*Back with Akio*

Currently, Akio floated in deep space as he looked at a planet. 

After the initial introductions and questions, the group left with Rudra who had taken his body back, dragging Guy along with him. 

Now Akio sought to do something that came to mind relatively recently. 

And that was the fact that Akio was good at destroying but not so much at creating. To fix that involved the planet in front of him. 

This planet had recently been completely taken over by another civilization. They had completely killed off any trace of the planet's former population just as they had to countless others.

This meant they couldn't call him a monster when he did the same. 

With a wave of his hand, all 3,204,182 of those invaders died. Instantly, Akio collected all those souls leaving them in his inventory. 

'Now then.' 

Akio then put himself in a meditative position as he used spirit magic to create 8 souls. They were not very complex and only served one purpose which was to follow orders. 

With those newly created souls, Akio went about giving each of his ancient magics a soul. In the end, his skills could now be considered what this world would consider 'manas' although not really as they had no ambition or ego. 

'Luna'. 

{Yes, Akio.} 

'Leave the system, from this day onward you will command my skills and become an extension of myself.' 

{Understood.} 

Luna easily abandoned the role given by Ava and went about following Akio's orders. 

Akio as one would guess was planning to evolve his skills. 

Usually, during a harvest festival, the person themselves would evolve, and included with that would be skill evolution.

However in this case magicules which was the energy source powering the evolution wouldn't be able to evolve him any higher than he was currently at. For that, he would need something better. 

So instead he gave the skills themselves souls and would evolve them through the various souls he had just collected. 

{Akio, would you like to begin the evolution?} 

'Yes' 

{Commensing evolution, skills will be currently unusable until the process is complete.}

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: So much bullshit, but hey whatever this fic turned crack long ago. Anyway, can you guys recommend names for the skills evolution? I was thinking something like 'King of evolution, Darwin.' for evolution ancient magic.} 

  

9