Addiction
273 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One by one Akio teleported all his woman back to his current position and laid them out on a bed he had made spontaneously exist. 

The only exceptions to this were Akane, Ophis, Fate, Ava, and Chronois who of course wouldn't evolve from just this. 

Akane and Ophis however did have all their abilities evolved but they themselves could already be considered true dragons. 

One by one the girls began to wake up, their appearance mostly the same except for their beautiful visage becoming even more so. 

Perhaps the most obvious change would be that without exception all of them seemed to be glowing and overflowing with power. 

The power was so dense in fact that the space around them was ripping apart although Akio was keeping it maintained. 

"Congrats." Akio's one word made all the girls smile.

Some of them like Yue were already in the process of evolving their magic source. They had all now become spiritual beings and as such could live without their magic or physical body. 

For around an hour, Akio sat with Velzard while the rest of the girls either battled or further strengthened themselves. 

.

.

.

"Papa, we're off. Nano An excited voice came from across the living room. 

This voice was from Myu who along with Le fay, Sha Wujing, and all of the other maids that were left out of the excursion, were also going to look for specimens to fuel their evolution. 

"Have fun," Akio spoke while questioning why on earth he would be telling his daughter to have fun when effectively eradicating an entire population. 

All the while he held two sleeping children in his arms. These two were Yuki and Mai, Yue and Shizuku's daughters with him.  

To his right, Kaori leaned on him with her own bundle of joy snoozing away on her chest. 

The rest of his kids were playing around with one another. 

Generally, Akio didn't plan on training his kids unless they themselves wanted to. Instead, he would just give them power enough that they wouldn't have any difficulties. It was as simple as manipulating reality. 

However, nowadays Aimi had started to express an interest in training and fighting probably from watching her big sister. Being Akio's child she was already strong from the start. 

Tiamat back before she met Akio would be hard pressed to beat Aimi just because of her natural strength and regeneration. 

Now that she had actually started to train and combined with Akio's children's natural ability to learn anything almost instantly made her quite the force. She was also in the process of fully awakening her bloodline. 

This also explained why she had gone with Myu and the rest. It helped that Aimi wasn't instilled with the traditional ideology of valuing lives above all else. 

She understood the difference between good and bad and wouldn't casually kill someone just because. However, she had none of the hesitations a normal person would when taking a life. 

She simply saw it as a cycle, living things are born die then reincarnate, and start all over again. That rule applied to everyone but her family. 

In her mind, they were absolute and stood at the highest. Perhaps because of this, she started to in a way look down on others but only to the point of pitying them.

.

.

.

{Notice. The individual Izumi Myu will begin evolution.}

{Notice. The individual Izumi Aimi will begin evolution.}

{Notice. The individual...}

.

.

.

Akio yet again began teleporting the girls back to Arcadio. 

He laid them each down on the couch as he himself got up with the still sleeping Yuki and Mai. 

At the same time, a few more of his girls walked in along with some of his children who were running about. 

At the head were Akane and Tiamat alongside a new addition to Arcadio, Velzard. 

Velzard had gotten along quite well with the two, especially, Tiamat. It had only been a day but more than half the time the two could be seen talking. 

Velgrynd had also become a resident of Arcadio. She got along quite well with Shea although by this time they had gotten into at least 5 fights all of them being started by Veldora who just couldn't take suddenly being ejected from the top rankings of the world. 

Still, the two women when not fighting enjoyed each other's company. 

Akio had also given the two permission to create their own territories if they wished. Arcadio could be as large as Akio wanted it to be so giving them a gigantic continent really wasn't a problem.

It only took a few hours for both of those continents to be changed drastically as Velzard became a frozen wasteland while Velgrynd's was a charred burning desert. 

.

.

.

"AKIO!! Come on FIGHT ME!" An excited Milim runs through the castle in Arcadio as she looks for Akio in every room. 

Despite the numerous girls itching to test out their strength Milim sought to instead fight Akio for reasons unknown. 

Akio had just swatted her away. He didn't particularly enjoy fighting. Nowadays most of his fights would end with just a flick of the wrist. 

"FOUND YOUU!" Milim busted through the bedroom door where Akio had just started an intimate session with Komi. 

Thankfully it had only escalated to the point of kissing as both their clothes remained on. 

Milim instantly ignored the scene before jumping up and trying to tackle Akio to the bed. 

However,  Akio caught her by the scruff of her neck and brought her up to eye level. 

*Sigh*

"I've said this countless times you are far too weak. At least try to beat one of my wives before challenging me." Akio spoke with a neutral tone before moving his head to the side and dodging a punch aimed at his head.

"Stop underestimating me!" Milim screamed with a frown on her face. 

Akio could only sigh at her persistence before he looked behind him at Komi.

"How about this. If you can beat Komi here I will fight you." Akio immediately sold out his wife with a smile earning him an unsatisfied look from Komi. 

What followed after was a swift beatdown from Komi as she then dragged Akio back to the room. She was annoyed her time was interrupted. 

.

.

.

*In a castle*

*Somewhere in Tensura*

"Me, become your servant?" A silver-haired beauty spoke with a raised eyebrow as she looked at the blonde woman in front of her. 

"Nn, join me." The blonde-haired girl, Yue nodded as she sipped on the Akio blood-infused tea. Behind her were Valeri and Elmenhilde who stood beside their queen respectfully. 

Yue in her journey to find more subordinates for her nation sought out Luminous who had experience being a ruler. Yue wanted to rule a nation just like she had in the past. The only problem was that this former loli had become lazy. 

This explained why Valeri and Elmenhilde were the ones currently mainly running the vampires in Arcadio. 

"Ignoring the absurdity of your request what could you possibly offer me to make me agree to such a thing?" Luminous crossed her arms as she felt annoyed. 

If it was anybody else she would kill them instantly at such a demand but the person in front of her was someone she would die instantly against. 

"Well, a lot actually but for starters...have a taste of this," Yue smirked evilly as she brought out a vile of blood. 

"What, blood?" Luminous questioned while taking the vile.

"Not just any blood, the blood of my husband." Yue corrected her with a smug look.  

Luminous was quite shocked.

'The blood of someone that powerful?' 

Luminous undid the top of the vile and after seconds of smelling and observation took a small sip. 

Instantly, her eyes widened as her body shuddered. Her eyes that had shown irritation before were now nearly rolled to the back of her head. 

This combined with the fluid coming out of her nether region would tell everyone exactly what was going on. 

Akio's blood had brought her to orgasm just from a small drip.

As soon as Luminous came back to her senses she downed the rest of the bottle. She was forced into a similar state as before except this time it was more intense. 

By the end, her eyes were slightly slanted as she wore an expression unfit for a queen. It was as if she had just gone 10 rounds on the bed with Akio. 

Her body was fully slouched into the couch. Her legs apart showed her soaked legs and exposed underwear. 

None of that mattered to her however as she had just found what true pleasure felt like. 

Luminous Valentine like every vampire who had ever tried it was now addicted to Akio's blood. 

"Master, when do I begin." Luminous when she came back to her senses immediately changed into a maid getup and spoke to Yue more respectfully than she thought possible. 

Just like that Yue gained a new subordinate through Akio's blood. 

Yue made Luminous give an open declaration of submission in front of her kingdom announcing that she and her entire kingdom would now serve the goddess, Yue. 

Yes, that was correct, Goddess Yue. Yue had recently started to notice a strange golden light surrounding her soul. 

As it turns out her new people had long since started to view her as a God and not just a mere ruler. That divinity only grew after Luminous's  submission. 

 

There were of course some who went against her but they were all put to line with just one burst of her aura. 

The whole world was currently all in panic at the constant stream of notifications from the voice of the world. 

Multiple rulers had openly declared that anyone with the last name Izumi was to be avoided at all cost, and if it proved impossible was to be treated with the highest respect. 

So when Yue revealed her name it was obvious that not many would go against her.

---------------------------------------------------

 

8