Chapter 148
869 11 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 148

When we walked in the door of the Ruby Vixen both Grace and Madame Oceane were sitting near the desk. Theo was sitting on a bench flirting with a bunch of the girls and the room had more customers than usual, at least compared to the last few days. As soon as Grace noticed us she looked relieved, as if she expected us to not have come tonight, did she bring her brother already? Oceane waved us over so I walked up to see what was going on.

Oceane smiled as I came up. "Lilith, good, we heard you had gone to lunch with Raya and Sibyl. It was starting to get late so Grace was starting to get worried for you. Is everything alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah, after lunch Raya wanted Morrigan to show her some magic so we headed outside of the walls to practice."

Oceane turned to Raya curiously. "Oh? And how did that turn out?"

Raya puffed up. "Great! Morrigan showed me how to manipulate mana a little bit and the system even offered me a class and a new spell!"

"Using that much mana made you barf though," Torien said with a grin.

"Ugh, don't remind me." Raya visibly shivered at the thought.

Grace nervously stepped forward. "Lilith dear, I wanted to know if you were planning on having another... session tonight. I brought my brother over like we discussed." Ha, nailed that one.

"Sure, but first I wanted to ask Oceane a favor." I turned to the large naga woman and pointed behind me with a thumb. "That guy over there, Theo, was planning on heading back to the capital with me once I decide to leave town. I was wondering if he could also stay for a while, I know this isn't normally a hotel but under the circumstances..."

Oceane sighed. "If anyone else had asked I would have said no but considering the state of the city and his connection to you I'll let it slide this time. I'll assign him a room but I still expect him to pay anyone he leads back there with him."

"Great, you're the best," I said with a smile.

Grace giggled, "You are lucky the Madame is in a good mood, I have never seen her bend the rules for someone like this before."

Oceane grinned. "I consider this a favor in our ongoing partnership of course. No reason to deny easily achievable requests at a time like this."

The naga shifted her weight. "Sibyl returned a bit late so I had someone else take over preparing dinner tonight. After everyone has a chance to eat I'd like to get started with tonight's session as early as possible. Last time went on for quite a while and it would be nice if everyone tired themselves out sooner. Was the number of participants a burden last time?"

"Not as far as I can tell. The biggest problem was getting people to concentrate after a while. Are we going to do it in your office again?" I asked.

"I feel that would be best unless you would rather do it in your suite."

I cupped my chin. "That might be better actually, that would also allow Torien and Silva to stay out of it during the orgy." I glanced around the room, no one seemed to be eavesdropping but we were already skirting the line of what I'd like to say in public. "Are you sure it won't be strange to invite that many people to my room?"

Grace shrugged and replied in a whisper, "Orgies in the suite aren't unheard of and there are already rumors going around about what's been happening in her office. People are starting to notice how different some of the girls look. It would be best to work through as many people as possible before there start being issues."

I nodded and turned back to Oceane. "Why don't we just tell everyone now?"

She shook her head. "Not yet. I still need to talk to some specific people I suspect would cause problems and transfer them out of the brothel. There's also a few more things I need to take care of before I join everyone myself."

"You're dead set on it now?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm getting a few things in order first but I look forward to it. I'm going to prepare a few things for tonight, I'll come find you after everyone eats." Oceane and Grace headed back to their office and my friends and I went back to the common room where everyone ate to spend some time before dinner.

***

It was quite refreshing to spend some time hanging out with my friends without any heavy topics coming up for once. We just hung out, made jokes, and the non-succubi of our group ate dinner. I wasn't the only one looking forward to tonight though. Raya and Sibyl were planning on attending again to help illustrate the changes and Mimi enjoyed getting new 'sisters.' She seemed to be enjoying the following orgies perhaps a bit too much. Without any cultural hang-ups, she fell right into her role as a lusty succubus and relished sharing those experiences with new people. I should talk to her later about tempering her enthusiasm depending on the context but since we were staying in a brothel with people just as enthusiastic as she was, it didn't seem like the time to bring it up yet.

At some point Eira found us and joined in our conversation, her bubbly personality was fun to be around and everyone seemed to like her. I promised earlier that I would spend some time with her tonight so there was no doubt she was joining us as well. Both Bella and Morrigan were flirting with her too so I took that as an all-clear. We probably weren't talking through who we were inviting to our bed nearly as much as I felt we probably should be, so it was reassuring to see them becoming more open with their sexuality. Things might be a little different when we're not living in a brothel with the intention of transforming most of them into succubi though, perhaps that made permission a bit more implicit.

By the time Madame Oceane was finally coming over to collect us, most of the people at my table were very much ready to head up to my room for the night. Silva and Torien wouldn't be joining us this time, instead, they were going to go to their room early and relax with each other. The incident in the woods with Mimi had been a bit more stressful for them than I thought. They didn't blame me for any of it, they just chalked it up to bad luck and were glad that I came to back them up.

After we all headed up, the suite was more full than I had ever seen it but since the room was so large it didn't feel as crowded as it could have. We were going to transform a lot more girls than last time but most of the ones here weren't people that I had interacted with much before.

Before all of that, there was still a private conversation I needed to have with Grace and her brother. Bella, Eira, and I went into the adjoining room with the two of them so we could talk before things got started. I explained the situation with Grace's brother to Eira and we decided that their presence might help him decide what he wanted to do.

Grace's brother did indeed look sickly, I was unsure what exactly the problem was but he had a very thin body and looked gaunt. Generally, he seemed weak and had trouble walking without help, he may have some kind of muscle disorder. He was a canine beastfolk like his sister but other than the shape of their sharp features, they didn't look much alike otherwise. The most notable thing was his sharp pointed ears and matte black fur, unlike Grace's floppy ears and shiny chocolate-colored fur. He looked vaguely like a Doberman.

I cast a silence spell around the room and our group stood next to the bed Grace and her brother were now sitting on. I smiled at the dog-kin and sat next to him on the bed. "Hi, my name is Lilith. What's your name?"

"Liam. My sister told me a little about your magic, she said that it might have the potential to make me healthy but it might also turn me into a girl."

I nodded. "Yes, I have the ability to turn you into a succubus and join my family. We don't know how it would affect you if you wanted to remain a man though. I have a suspicion the transformation may turn you into a woman regardless. If you did want to remain a man, you would be the first person to test what would happen if your 'current ideal self' has a male form."

Bella smiled and cleared her throat to get his attention. "I was born a man but I wanted to be a woman for most of my life. The change left me with my um, member, so at the very least that would be possible if that was what you wanted."

Eira laughed, "I don't know why but I have both now."

Liam's brow furrowed. "But, if you still have a cock, why do you think I will turn into a woman?"

"I believe the transformation may have a bias toward women for reasons I don't want to explain," I said. "But we've never tested it before on a man who wished to remain a man. I believe your body might outwardly look like a woman's, though as we've suggested, the configuration of your genitals... may vary. And even still, part of the transformation would give you access to magic to temporarily change your genitals and other parts of your form so if you'd like to shift them temporarily, that would be possible as well."

He rubbed his face. "But this transformation would give me a healthy body? Why are you telling me all of this?"

"I want you to know what may happen to make an informed decision about this choice." I scratched the base of my horn.

Bella nodded. "I know what it's like to be in a body you're not comfortable with and it's not pleasant. I understand your desire for a healthy body but it's important for you to know that you might be trading one problem for another."

Liam sat there quietly in thought before shaking his head. "I understand your worries but I've been bedridden for a large part of my life. I used to have dreams of being a strong healthy man and helping out my sister but if it means I will be able to walk and run on my own without worrying about getting sick, I would gladly trade becoming a woman in all ways. I want to stay a man but I won't be upset if I become a woman in exchange for a healthy body. Are you sure this magic will work though? I've never heard of something like this before and if Grace didn't tell me she saw it herself I wouldn't believe it was possible."

"I've seen it restore an amputated arm and age a woman down to that of a young adult again. I don't have any reason to doubt it would give you a healthy body," I said with a nod.

Liam sighed and sat up straight. "Alright, I'll do it."

I looked at Grace who was wiping a tear from her eye. She hadn't said anything, letting Liam decide for himself but I could tell she was relieved by his choice.

"Are you sure you want to be in here for this Grace?" I asked. "The transformation can feel... orgasmic, so it may be a little awkward to watch."

Liam shook his head. "No, I want her to be here... even if it might be a little embarrassing.

Grace nodded. "I'll stay."

I turned back to Liam. "Alright then. Please lay back on the bed and undress. Then picture your ideal self, try to picture it as clearly as you can with as many details as you can. Picture yourself as a male, that might be the key to remaining one. Once you have a firm picture in your mind, take this oath, 'I swear not to knowingly work against Lilith and I wish to become a succubus and join her family.'"

He stripped out of his clothes and laid on his back. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and repeated the oath, "I swear not to knowingly work against Lilith and I wish to become a succubus and join her family."

The moment he finished speaking his back arched and he gasped. His body visibly expanded both in height and muscle tone. His matte black fur began to become shiny and overall more healthy looking as it stretched over his strengthening form. It quickly became apparent that my suspicions were coming to pass as his face grew more feminine and his chest grew out to be a large bust that matched his sister's, each breast capped with large erect nipples.

Liam shivered and moaned out as his voice raised an octave. His cock rose to erection then continued to grow further becoming much larger than it had been, leaving him with a rather heavy cock with sizable balls under it. His form further toned and became muscular as his hips widened into feminine curvy hips. He finally reached his peak and came all over his stomach and chest, the sheer amount that he covered himself in made me suspect that had increased as well.

Once he caught his breath he sat up and shook his head. "I... I feel amazing. It's easy to breathe, easy to move..."

I scratched the base of my horn awkwardly. "Your transformation made you look outwardly like a woman as I suspected. I'm sorry."

Liam shook their head and smiled. "The thought actually doesn't bother me anymore. I want to be a woman now. ...Call me Lia."

 


Hello! Hope this isn't too much of a cliffhanger, a bit more will be discussed next chapter about what some of that means and what it means to the characters involved. This also confirms a few things about how the transformation works but there's still plenty more to learn! Next chapter isn't a lewd one but the one after is, so I hope you look forward to that! See ya next time!

Here's a link to the community Discord: https://discord.gg/XsNwYuZp6s

If you would like to support my writing on Patreon, you can read up to 10 chapters ahead there!

Please leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

50