Chapter 150
997 12 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 150

"I swear not to knowingly work against Lilith. I wish to become a succubus and join her family."

The room was filled with light moans and the sounds of sex. I had transformed most of those waiting now and like before the situation had developed into a full-blown orgy. Not that I had expected anything else, it was quickly becoming part of the ritual. I had been naked for a while now, there wasn't any point when half of the women would have ripped the clothes right back off of me the moment they joined the ever-growing chorus of lust filling the bond right now.

I watched as the demi-mousekin transformed into a tall and slender rabbit beastfolk, one of the few that completely changed species. She joined the succubus bond before she even finished her orgasm and the shared pleasure from the many people fucking in the room crashed around her and brought her to another. Swept up into the intimate emotions that filled the room, the rabbitkin sat up and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

The intimate kisses new succubi shared with me after their transformation had become more and more frequent and I wasn't immune to the passion that pervaded my bond with each of them. I felt her arousal as if it were my own and even more in focus than the many pleasurable sensations all over the room. One of the other girls pulled her away and led her to a pile of women who had been rotating new succubi into their sapphic lovemaking nearly from the start. There had been so many to transform tonight that I hadn't had a chance to get to know many of them and in many cases not even learn their names. That didn't stop me from losing focus and being pulled into a quick session of love-making between the various women who had been freshly transformed. This whole ordeal had been a non-stop marathon of sex from the very moment it started.

Bella and Morrigan were lying close to me on the large bed, far enough away to give the new succubi room for their changes but close enough to watch each one. Bella was laying behind Morrigan slowly masturbating her to the show that was nearing its conclusion. She looked out of breath but didn't voice any complaints and Bella had become just as swept up into the atmosphere of lust, love, and sex. The two of them had shared a few of the new succubi as partners over the course of the night as well but now they watched and waited as I was close to finishing. Morrigan moaned out in orgasm while looking into my eyes, Bella's newly experienced hands brought her to yet another as they waited.

"This is the last one," Oceane whispered into my ear as she led a tall and awkward-looking demi-horsekin to me. The only things giving away her heritage were her cute leaf-shaped ears and her flowing horse tail.

The woman laid down in front of me and voiced the oath before I could even ask for it, "I swear not to knowingly work against Lilith. I wish to become a succubus and join her family."

Her proportions began to change immediately, her tall and lanky build became more robust, putting on both fat and muscle in the most attractive places. Her hips widened, her hair grew out longer and more healthy, and her breasts grew into large perfectly shaped teardrop breasts capped with bright pink nipples. Between her legs grew a weighty equine-shaped shaft complete with a sheath and a proportional set of heavy balls. She was only the fourth to have this kind of transformation from the multiple dozen women tonight, despite Eira becoming more and more interested in showing herself off to the prospective succubi.

The horse demi bit her lip and looked up at me and I felt her desire for my hand to feel up the new length between her legs. Her olive-colored skin was absolutely coated in her own cum from the transformation and I couldn't help but lean forward and lick some of it up as my hand explored her new anatomy. I was always surprised at how good the taste was to me now. I kept cleaning her warm skin until she coated herself with it again from my stroking.

I shivered as I felt her orgasm rock through me, the splash of her cum against my breasts felt like my own. Someone pulled my shoulder away from her as someone else dragged her aside and I was rolled onto my back in her place. Before I could look I sensed Eira through the bond, eager to spend time with me tonight just as I had promised.

The tomboyish cheetah-girl licked up the trail of cum the horse-girl had left on me and sat down on my thighs. Her hard human-shaped cock throbbed with impatience as a small trail of precum dripped down her shaft. Eira's eyes were half-lidded, affected by the lust that every one of the succubi in the room was now sharing.

She leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "I've been holding off all night in this heat because I wanted you to be the first one I took with my new cock. Lilith, I want to fuck you."

"Yes," I rasped out. I was just as caught up in the heady lust as anyone, I could feel her pent-up need and her lust for me between her legs.

Before she got the chance to start though Bella pushed Morrigan over to me. "Morrigan here needs a little attention from you too, do you think you can handle both of them?"

I nodded without a thought, caught up in the whirlwind of pleasure.

Bella sat Morrigan right on my face facing Eira and I dug right into her wet entrance without any prompting. I heard her moan only for it to be cut off by a kiss from Eira. Morrigan tasted wonderful to my new senses too, and I savored the taste of my girlfriend as I felt Eira's prodding at the cleft between my legs.

I moaned against Morrigan in delight as I felt the cheetah girl's cock enter me, the feeling made me clench down on her hot throbbing shaft. I could even feel Morrigan's fingers squeezing around Eira's plump breasts and pulling at her nipples through the bond as the two girls made out on top of me.

Eira broke the kiss with a huff and started to thrust into me, her patience was gone now that she was finally inside of me. I didn't think she would last long with as needy as she was but she was determined to draw this out, stopping any time she got close to prolong the addictive lust that shrouded all of us.

Morrigan let out a moan as she was groped from behind. Despite being seated on top of me I could tell clearly who it was that came up behind her. Jade, one of the twins that could share the bond with others was whispering quietly into her ear. Morrigan gulped and nodded. I could feel the shiver that ran through her as a rush of wetness filled the pussy I was still eating out.

Then I felt it. Morrigan had connected to us through the bond and she became bombarded with the pleasure filling the room. I could now feel my tongue from her perspective just as she could now feel both sides of Eira's cock still thrusting inside of me as this happened. The spike of pleasure pushed her over and caused a chain reaction in all of us, bringing us all to a mind-blowing simultaneous orgasm from each of our shared perspectives. Our intense orgasm then further spilled out into the room at large, pushing many others into their own orgasms. This sent further aftershocks of shared pleasure back and pushed us over once again, creating a virtuous cycle that kept the entire room in a constant state of bliss for nearly five entire minutes.

That five minutes was one of the longest of my life. The intense sensations crippled me as waves of pleasure crashed over everyone, I lost my sense of self as I could feel the perspective of every orgasm as it happened. My consciousness bounced around the room as I felt each of them being pushed over, sometimes many at once simultaneously spreading my focus between them. I shook in bliss, overwhelmed as many others in the room experienced the same, falling into the bond and sharing one massive combined orgasm. There was so much ecstasy that the raw sensation overload made some of the succubi pass out, I only barely managed to stay conscious myself.

When the two girls I had been fucking rolled off of me I felt that familiar ringing of the system in my head but was in absolutely no condition to check it. My ignorance didn't stop the effects of whatever had happened though.

I moaned out in pleasure, feeling like the many women who experienced their transformation tonight. My body grew larger, my assets scaling up proportionately with me. I felt a hot pinching in my back that forced me to roll over to my hands and knees. There were some concerned looks and stares from the people around me but there was so much burning arousal in the bond that some minor pinches of pain didn't even faze me.

Long bones sprouted from my back, first thin and sharp but quickly bulking up as more joined them. I could feel a crawling feeling on them as the muscles, tendons, and skin began to form around them. Large smooth bat-like wings grew from my back, the wingspan stretching far out between the posts of the bed. Before I could even process the change I felt a sharp prickling in my tail.

My short stubby sheep tail thickened and began to grow out longer, the hair falling out to reveal smooth night-black skin that matched my new wings. The length of my tail grew to be nearly twice my height as it curled into an s-curve behind me. At its tip, I could feel a fleshy spade shape forming at its end.

An intense heat began to burn inside me, I felt ravenous and overcome with lust even despite the constant sex I'd had. The first to meet me was Bella who wrapped herself around me and thrust inside without even a word. My long tail wrapped around the two of us and pulled her tight against me with my new prehensile tail. I fell back onto the bed, unable to support myself in the heat of my lust, my wings and tail were unperturbed by being twisted and pulled in odd directions. I began to feel other touches of the people around me, each person clung to me, groped me, and tried to do everything they could to help sate me.

The hands against the new skin of my tail and wings felt titillating, each grope, caress, and squeeze sent shivers up and down my spine to the tip of my toes. I was completely overwhelmed in ecstasy, lost in the swirl of heat and arousal and the only person I could focus on was the one thrusting her perfect cock into me. Bella.

I came the moment I felt her cum splash inside me, each rope of cum that entered only intensified my heat rather than doused it. She pulled away and then it was Mimi thrusting into me next. I pulled at the bedsheets completely lost in the lust. Everyone I could feel through the bond was just as lost in the tide as I was, each crowding around me or grinding into each other as the focus of the entire orgy turned towards me and the intense heat that we were all sharing.

Wetness tickled my breasts and then two mouths drew milk from my newly lactating nipples, a small trickle of milk that grew in volume with each pull. I felt my genitals shift as I unconsciously grew a large cock that one of the nearby girls didn't hesitate to sheathe herself on after only a small shift from whoever was currently fucking my pussy. The horse-girl from earlier pushed her large stallion shaft into my mouth and I didn't hesitate to suck on it as I was fucked from all angles. The taste and smell delighted my senses as it mixed with all the rest of the crippling pleasure.

I was rolled to my side as someone pushed into my ass. The sense of disgust and discomfort at the thought faded away after only two thrusts and I got swept up in the pleasure once again, dropping away any inhibitions I had about the act. I felt tongues lick against my horns, the sensation making me shiver, mouths sucked my toes and licked my feet, someone took the spade of my tail and pushed it as deeply into their pussy as they could. The girls around me were humping and groping and teasing any place they could reach on my body as everyone seemed to get lost in the moment. I had lost count of the number of people who had cum inside me before pulling out for the next one, every succubus quickly becoming a master of their ability to alter their genitals at a whim.

This endless cycle of heat, sex, and pleasure continued on for what felt like forever until I eventually passed out from sheer exhaustion after the endless parade of lovers that fucked me. I had no way of knowing whether the orgy continued around me as I lost consciousness.

 


Hello! Whew, what a chapter! This one was even crazier than the last adult scene! There were a few things in this chapter that will be elaborated on next time so I hope you're excited for that! See you next time!

Here's a link to the community Discord: https://discord.gg/XsNwYuZp6s

If you would like to support my writing on Patreon, you can read up to 10 chapters ahead there!

Please leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

55