Chapter 161
833 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 161

It took some time but I got through the rest of the women at the Brothel who wanted to become succubi. Unlike the previous time, the women were quickly pulled away to be instructed on the bond and their lust aura by Tisha and Jade which allowed me to make it through this group much faster than last time and with less... 'breaks' between transformations. The downside was that by the end I was dripping wet.

Before the last girl was even pulled away Oceane was behind me kissing and nibbling on my neck. Her bond was more open now that she had gotten used to the feeling and right now, the only thing I could feel from her was an intense desire to take me for herself.

She pushed me on the bed to a crowd that had been anticipating this. Already the audience were masturbating to what was about to happen and cheered a little when Oceane slithered onto the bed after me. At the moment I didn't have any resistance in me. There was something intensely hot about being hunted and desired the way I was right now. I could feel the sincerity in how much Oceane wanted me in this moment and that only pushed my arousal further.

She pulled my legs apart and brought her face between them. I could feel her hot breath contend with the heat that was already between my legs. The transformations had been a struggle, watching so many people climax to their own bodies shifting without any release of my own between the many transformations had me feeling more pent up than I have been in a long while. The last time I remember feeling this on edge was my very first carriage ride into Traehall, before I had ever 'fed' before.

Her tongue felt warm on my lower lips, slick with saliva as it traced the edges of my entrance. As it slipped in I felt it shift and thicken, her forked tongue practically vibrating inside me. I wasn't sure if her tongue was prehensile before but it felt like she had masterful control over it now as it explored deep inside of me. The time it took for me to reach my first climax was almost embarrassingly short if not for the masterful Madame between my legs.

Oceane pulled back from me and licked her wet lips. Her face was already soaked with my cum which she was more than happy to share with me. Our breasts pushed against each other as she pulled me into a deep kiss, her long tongue now explored my mouth as thoroughly as it had explored my pussy. When she finally pulled away I was left short of breath when I was finally allowed to taste air again.

She slowly began to curl around me, wrapping me in her cool coil of scales. It felt tight but not too constricting after a few loops. When she was comfortable with her position she pulled my face against the space where her more humanoid hips met the beginning of her tail, right at the unassuming slit at its base. I looked up at her and met her eyes before focusing back on the implicitly assigned task.

I gently pulled her lips open and took in the sight of the bright pink flesh that stood out against her silvery white scales. She was as soaking wet as I had been when we began, already a thin line of her arousal escaped and trailed down her scales. I pressed forward, shifting my own tongue in an attempt to give her as powerful of an experience as she gave me. I didn't have her long thin forked tongue but in a way that helped because my flatter tongue pulled it's wider surface area over more of her insides.

As I dug deeper and explored her, I took in a deep breath of her scent. It was a little bit... spicy, like it had notes of peppermint. I found that the subtle spiciness of her flavor agreed with me and it made me dig in even deeper. I was so lost in the sensations, I didn't even realize she was close until my tastebuds were flooded with her climax. I slowly pulled back and looked up at her while licking my lips, mimicking her.

Her eyes were lidded as she looked back at me. One of her hands trailed down and dragged through the folds of her slit. "Would you mind indulging me in this first experience, mother?" As her hand pulled back I watched a thick tapered cock push from her slit, continuing to grow until it was large enough to make most women nervous.

Calling me mother here seemed to be a jab at the system, I could even feel her slight irritation at it through the bond, luckily not directed at me. Even in this moment it seems she was a bit miffed she would be considered 'below' someone around a third of her true age. Those thoughts thankfully faded from both of our minds as her precum started to drool from her new thick cock.

"Of course not, Oceane." I leaned back against the coils that still loosely surrounded me. I wasn't able to spread my legs for her but I made my desires known through the bond, sharing my flaring arousal with her. Her large cock trailed a line of precum across my belly as she lined herself up with the cleft between my legs. The anticipation was thick in the air as the crowd watched us draw closer to each other. I was connected to all of the women around us, most of which were already fingering themselves or fucking each other while sharing those sensations through the bond. It was no surprise when so many of the girls watching climaxed as Oceane's large cock finally spread me open.

I moaned and shivered as her large smooth cock pushed into me. It was one of the larger shafts I had taken down there and if it wasn't for the copious amounts of lubrication between the two of us, it may have even hurt. Instead I experienced an aching stretch that gave the experience texture as I was stuffed full of snake cock. I reached up to grope her large breasts, fascinated by the smooth bands of scales that adorned her otherwise human looking breasts. I stole a moan from her as I tweaked her fleshy nipples, her thick cock throbbed inside of me in response.

I hadn't completely adjusted to her size but my own teasing had worn Oceane's patience thin, she began to slowly pull out before sharply shoving back in with long thrusts. I groaned and felt another wave of the girls around us climaxing to our show. After the first few nights, it was easier to keep their climaxes separate from mine when I wanted to, so I only felt the pleasant aftershocks of their peaks rather than the full toe-curling brunt of their pleasure. That level of control was bound to fail me once I got closer to my own climax though.

Oceane was slowly speeding up, thrusting into me even harder now and pushing me back into her coils with every slap of our hips. With all of the shared sensations and new experiences it was a surprise I lasted as long as I have but that stamina wouldn't last forever as I approached my first orgasm to her rough fucking. I was brought closer and closer and closer until.... Oceane stopped me right at the very edge.

I blinked in confusion before looking up at her. She had a concerning look on her face, one that told me that the denial I was experiencing was intentional.

"Ah ah, the build up is the most fun part, we wouldn't want you getting off too early now would we?"

The moment I opened my mouth to reply she silenced me by kissing me deeply and practically tongue fucking my throat. Slowly she began to move again. With everything she was doing to me I was completely soaking wet between my legs now. While she killed my orgasm right at the brink, she certainly did not kill my arousal.

She sped up faster this time, fucking me at a much more enthusiastic pace before mercilessly stopping right at the edge once again. My legs quivered as the coils of her long tail tightened around me, stopping me from thrusting back into her and taking any amount of control. The denial only ramped up my arousal more. Only once she was certain I had calmed down enough, she started to fuck me once again.

Rather than just lay there and take it I tried thrusting back into her as I got closer. I could feel her throbbing inside of me too but she was managing to hold of her own orgasm as well. She was reaching her limit though, losing control. I continued to struggle against her, like a battle of wills. Just when I thought I had won, just at the edge of my orgasm, she pulled out entirely. Stopping me from pushing myself over the edge. Her large cock laid against my chest, drooling precum all over my tits as the two of us panted in unfulfilled arousal.

"Why do you keep doing this?" I managed between pants. I could feel her own arousal, her own denial through the bond but she reveled in it.

She smiled her evil grin at me and licked my face before answering, "Sometimes a little bit of patience can lead to even better rewards."

When my breathing evened out again she hilted all the way back into me in one long insistent thrust. I felt the cool scales of her belly against mine as her large shaft throbbed inside of me once again. She was already close, she wasn't going to be able to drag this one out again and we both knew it. The girls around us had all found a partner by now and there was a surprising number of girls who were desperately trying to time their orgasm with us, doing their best to edge themselves right along side us. These girls hadn't experienced the prior two nights of shared orgasms, they didn't know that they would be taken along for the ride whether they planned for it or not.

Oceane's coils tightened around me and pinned me in place as she sped up. She held me close now, her head was over my shoulder as she pushed her body against mine and hammered deep into my core. Before I had been trying to thrust back against her to squeeze out any more pleasure I could but now that wasn't even an option. I was completely wrapped up in her tail, at her mercy, and completely out of control. The thought excited me more than it probably should. I moaned into the nape of her neck as I built up to a huge climax, I was already well past the point of no return but I just wasn't quite there yet, the pleasure continued to stack on and push me even further.

With one final deep thrust I felt her scalding hot cum explode into me. Her cum finally flooding my insides was enough to push me over the edge and I exploded, I saw stars as I was able to reach orgasm after being denied for so long. I didn't even try to keep control over the bond, it was futile, so I wasn't surprised when the entire brothel, not even just the women in this room, experienced our shared climax. Like before our climax resonated with the others and came back to hit all of us again in waves. Some of the women that had been denying themselves up until then burst into their own intense orgasms that left them shaking and practically blacking out in pleasure overload, much like I had the other night but even stronger with how pent up I and many of the others had been.

My first orgasm hadn't even finished before I was pushed into another from the waves of sensation that resonated back at me. Oceane also was stuck in a state of perpetual orgasm, her cock continuously pumped me full of cum for much longer than would be normal. She was just twitching with a glassy look in her eyes as her hips lightly bucked against me in time with her ejaculations.

Eventually her fugue subsided and she slumped over me. I could tell she hadn't passed out but she acted as if all of her strength had left her, hanging over me like a marionette who's strings had been cut. Being so wrapped up in her coils I couldn't even roll her off of me so I just laid there and caught my breath as she recovered.

Full minutes after her orgasm had passed she still hadn't gone soft, I felt her cock continue to throb and twitch inside me. With a grunt she finally sat up and pulled herself free causing a flood of her thick cum to pour out over her long tail between us. She flopped on to her back, she wasn't pressing down on me anymore but with her coils wrapped around me I wasn't any more likely to pull myself free from her tail as I had been before. Not in the state that I was in myself at least. Her cock was still drooling cum over herself. I was surprised by her output, my entire lower half was soaked now.

I felt hands and tongues start to grope and caress me and looked down to see the girls who had been watching till the end start licking up the cum that was splattered all over us. Through the bond I could feel their satisfaction at the flavor of the cum due to their new succubi transformations. I didn't fight it and just let them to take care of me and feel the pleasure of their tongues caressing my body.

Not long later, Morrigan peeked her way into my vision. "Enjoy yourself love?"

I let out a sigh. "I did... eventually. The first part of that was torture."

"Let me help you out of there, it seems the Madame has passed out."

I glanced over and sure enough Oceane was softly breathing even as some of the girls cleaned her up and continued to toy with her body.

I turned back and reached out to Morrigan. "Thanks."

She helped me wiggle out of Oceane's coiled tail and brought me over to the corner where Bella was laying on a pile of cushions.

Bella smiled and pat the cushions next to her. "I hope you had fun but it's time to cuddle."

I nodded and practically fell into the pillows next to her. Morrigan leaned into my front and Bella pressed into me from behind. Neither of them seemed to mind that I was still a bit sticky but with a lazy thought, my [Freshen Up] skill solved that issue.

My girlfriends kissed and caressed me while I rested between the two of them. As good as the sex was, it didn't hold a candle to this.

 


Hello! Word count went a little long on that one but how can I resist not giving Oceane a nice long chapter, lots of you have been waiting quite a long time for it. I hope it didn't disappoint! Oceane has been one of my favorite characters to write during this arc so hopefully she's gone out with a bang. She's not coming along to the capital but don't worry, she won't be gone forever. There is simply no way I wouldn't take the opportunity to use this character again when I get the chance. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Here's a link to the community Discord: https://discord.gg/XsNwYuZp6s

If you would like to support my writing on Patreon, you can read up to 10 chapters ahead there!

Please leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

53