Chapter 10
5k 11 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 10
Seeing the look on my cute deer’s face earlier while she was watching me get eaten out made me so wet that I knew what I had to do next.

“Lie back on the bed and spread your legs poodle bitch,” I commanded with [Dominating Authority]. She moaned and came all over her hand in response before quickly getting up and scrambling on the bed as quickly as she could. Apparently the change had made her quite clumsy, not yet used to her new distribution of weight and shorter stature.

I turned around and stepped up to Bruno before gently grasping her sexy cock. I lightly stroked it while leaning in close. “Do you want to fuck the poodle bitch with me?” Her eyes were locked with mine, she was still cutely biting her lip and I felt her cock pulse in arousal. She blushed hard and nodded. I pulled her to her feet and softly positioned her in front of the poodle.

I wrapped one hand around Bruno’s left breast and gently groped it while my left hand wrapped around her tapered deer cock. I kissed her neck and lined her cock up for her. I playfully teased the bitch’s outer lips with Bruno’s thin cock tip and whispered in her ear. “Are you ready to take your slaver’s virginity?” Her cock pulsed and sprayed precum all over the poodle’s mound. “I’ll take that as a yes.” I bit her cute neck, guided her tip into the poodle’s slit, and used my hips to thrust the deer girl forward.

Both of the girls moaned loudly in unison as the bitch’s new maidenhood was spread wide. With that hard thrust, between the shaft’s taper and the bitch’s absolutely soaked cunt Bruno fully hilted with little resistance. I pinched Bruno’s nipples and kissed her on the neck once more before moving away to sit on the bed away from the two of them. I spread my own legs and began to play with myself as I watched my cute deer girl start absolutely railing the poodle bitch. Not twenty seconds in the poodle arched her back, moaned loudly and shook with pleasure. Bruno moaned softly but didn’t even slow and continued to firmly thrust into the moaning dog.

I stroked a particularly sensitive spot inside my tunnel and let out a sharp gasp catching the deer girl’s attention. Her eyes met mine then flickered down to my moving hand before recatching my eye. She bit her lip again like she seems to do often now and started thrusting faster while holding my gaze. I glanced down again at the connection between the two girls for a moment and moaned again as my thumb flicked my clit just right causing me to come around my hand. The poodle bitch was a complete mess now, the connection where the two were joined was now soaked, and she barely looked coherent through the pleasure.

Bruno let out cute little moans and grunts, her adorable voice and mannerisms making every noise sound attractive unlike the fat pig sounds the swordsman made. I ran my fingers across my breasts and pinched my hard nipples and continued to play with my breasts while I watched the newly transformed deer girl help punish my new conquest.

Eventually Bruno closed her eyes and tilted her head down. Her thrusting became more and more erratic, turning from deliberate and rhythmic strokes to wild humping. When she finally thrust forward hard and groaned loudly, I squeezed one breast firmly, and played with my clit frantically to push out another release while staring at the deer’s sexy orgasm face.

I moved over to her so I could pull her into a hug when she slipped out of the poodle’s tight slit. I kissed her passionately and shoved my tongue into her muzzle to dominate her mouth. Watching her fuck that bitch was so fucking hot that it gave me goosebumps. I ended my kiss and let her rest in my arms, she clearly appreciated the kiss from the way her eyes were staring into mine but she was still panting from the exercise.

I gently laid her on the bed next to me and refocused on the pink poodle. She was panting hard, finally coming down from her own subsequent orgasms as she stared blankly at the ceiling. I got off the bed and dug through my bag before I found that vaguely cucumber looking vegetable I bought at the market earlier. I grabbed it in one hand before climbing back on the bed.

“You’re not done yet.” I grabbed Bitch by the scruff and dragged her to one end of the bed through the dried blood before flipping her over. I pushed her head into the mattress, lifted her ass up roughly by her thin tail and pressed the end of the vegetable against the rim of her ass.

“I don’t have the equipment to punish you myself but this will have to do.” Then just as the rapist had done to me, I shoved the vegetable hard into her ass without any measure of preparation. The poodle shrieked in pain as the entire length of it was shoved up her ass in one stroke. I slowly pulled it out and took note that it wasn’t coated in blood the way mine had been. I shoved it in at full strength a second time and got a second shriek, after the fifth time I felt a mixture of pity and annoyance at the screams. Without any care towards hygiene I shoved it up her cunt next without warning and elicited a sharp squeak that turned into a moan.

With my new sextoy lubricated, I shoved it back up her ass without any more fanfare. The shrieks went away in favor of grunting before also turning into moans. Half a dozen more thrusts and she came. Her anus was gaping around the vegetable I had been violating her with. It was probably twice as wide around as her dick had been and much longer but with the way her body had been altered there was no blood mixed in. I watched as her hole visibly tightened once I had pulled it out completely.

Once her hole looked virginally tight again to visible inspection I shoved the vegetable in once more before activating [Dominating Authority] to order her to hold it there. The moment the magic rolled through her body she came again while her anal muscles squeezed and twitched around her new plug. I pulled a loose stick from my bag and drilled it through the vegetable to keep it from being pulled in all the way and getting stuck.

“Crawl onto the floor and go to sleep. You’re not to attempt to harm anyone, you’re not to try and hurt yourself, and you’re not allowed to masturbate without permission, that’s an order. Piss me off and I’ll punish you again.”

Her slave collar flared up and she gave a weak, “Y-yes mistress.” with her now hoarse and quiet voice. She crawled onto the floor, moved to an empty corner and curled into a ball. Her anus quivered around the vegetable shoved up her ass and her tail curled over it that didn’t do too much to hide the large insertion. She had completely passed out and started snoring only moments after lying down.

I quietly sat on the bed and wrapped my arms around my knees. I was exhausted. There was a gratifying rush to put the new slave bitch in her place but once the excitement died down I felt empty inside. I didn’t feel weak and vulnerable the same way anymore but the rage left me unfeeling.

I felt arms gently wrap around me and felt Bruno’s head bury itself in the fur of my back. The comfort she gave made me sob and start crying. I didn’t feel like I deserved her attention, I felt guilty for taking her soul, I felt evil for twisting a person into the bitch sleeping on the floor, I felt empty like my heart had been scooped out of me. She pulled me to the other side of the bed and laid me down avoiding as much of the smells of sex as possible and pushed me to lie down.

I didn’t feel the energy or drive to resist and just let her push me to my side. She wrapped her own body around mine and held me quietly. Her slender arm wrapped around my belly, I felt the soft mounds of her breasts press against me and I could feel her slow steady breaths. Her breathing calmed me down, my crying turned to sniffles before eventually matching the even breaths of the deer girl holding me. Finally I fell asleep being held.

I woke up the next morning before anyone else. I felt Bruno’s even sleeping breaths against my back and I could see the poodle girl lying in the exact same position she fell asleep in.

I wasn’t ready to get up yet so I decided to go through the notifications I knew had built up. At some point I just started ignoring them when I was in the whirlwind of sex and anger last night. I mentally reached for the notifications and the first one chronologically popped up in my mind’s eye.

[First oral virginity (giving) taken was through coercive sex]
[Innate Ability Karmic Hypnotism created]
[Bonus: Effect of Karmic Hypnotism doubled on target for gaining skill with user’s oral virginity (recieving)]
[+20 Karmic Energy]
[Level increases by 2]

That’s right, this was the same exchange that gave me [Dominating Authority].  Figures this bitch has never ate a woman out before, bastard. Let’s see what this gave us.

[Karmic Hypnotism - Innate Ability]
You have punished someone’s actions by changing their body forever and taking their oral virginity but that is only one tool at your disposal. While the target is asleep or unconscious you can now alter their mind as well as their body through Karmic Retribution. While the target is awake you can infuse magic into your voice to temporarily implant a suggestion that will fade over time. Successful Hypnotism will not leave traces of mental tampering but the target may question their actions afterwards. The more the action seems strange or against their beliefs the less likely it will be to succeed. Effects while awake are resisted by Will.

I don’t feel as quite as vindictive as I did last night but I’ll make use of this before I get rid of the poodle. She still has a fair amount of negative karma after all. I’ll be careful to not be too cruel in its use. It seems like a pretty useful ability overall, the awake effect is a more subtle version of [Dominating Authority] but a bit trickier to use properly. Alright, next notification.

[Origin of Succubi] alters [Soul Collector]
[Origin of Succubi] alters [Soulbound Companions]
[Origin of Succubi] merges [Soul Collector] and [Soulbound Companions] to create [Soultouch]

[Soultouch - Racial Trait (Succubus)]
Succubi value the independence of other’s souls too much and find the ownership of souls a burden on them but have integrated the ways of other demons to empower and alter Soulbound Companions. Targets that make a willing oath to serve the Succubus become Lesser Succubi, gain the Soultouched status, are transformed into their current ideal selves and gain one racial specialization. Soultouched Companions retain their own souls but are unable to knowingly attack or work against their mother succubus. When making deals and bargains involving Soultouch, the succubus is unable to lie or misrepresent the terms of the agreement and succubi are unable to make agreements with people who are coerced into the transaction. The previous soul taken by the Origin Succubus cannot be undone. Soulbound companions are treated as Soultouched for the purposes of other abilities.

Woah. I knew that [Origin of Succubi]’s text said that racial traits would be altered by it but I didn’t realize that it would read my thoughts to completely alter the way two abilities worked. As creepy as it might feel that whatever is in charge of the system is looking into my mind, I only feel happy about this revelation. My one regret is that it is too late for Bruno but at least it won’t happen on accident again. I hope Bruno can forgive me for what I’ve done to her.

[First vaginal virginity taken was given to companion through coercive sex]
[Innate Ability Soultouched Connection created]
[+20 Karmic Energy]
[Level increases by 2]
[Soultouched Connection - Innate Ability]

You care for your Soulbound Companion in a way incomparable to other demons and nothing proves it like the sharing of a sexual conquest. Mother Succubi and soultouched companions are able to actively share their senses, thoughts, feelings, and memories through their magical connection to each other. Sharing does not cost any mana but has a limited range of 6 yards. Soultouched Connection is automatically given to children succubi if the mother succubus has this ability. Range increases with level.

Oh wow, this is also really good. I really wasn’t going for this when it happened but this is an amazing bonus for something I did without thinking. Unfortunately, the whole mother/children thing creeps me out a little even though I know it’s not really the same thing.

[First anal virginity taken was through coercive (simulated) sex]
[Racial Trait Minor physical shapeshifting (succubus) received]
[+20 Karmic Energy]
[Level increases by 2]

Uh… by simulated does it mean with the vegetable? … Does this mean if I shove something like that in someone else’s virgin vagina I’ll get a different ability too? The idea of this is a little weird. I already feel like I have a lot of abilities from all the sex I’m having but adding simulated sex on top of that seems overkill. Lets see what we got though.

[Minor Physical Shapeshifting (Succubus) - Racial trait]

The lack of the proper equipment didn’t stop you from exerting your will and taking revenge on your rapist, now you will no longer have that problem. You may shapeshift your genitalia to give yourself a pseudo-penis. Your shapeshifted genitals are not virile. Mana is reserved to maintain this ability as long as it’s kept active.

Fucking score! It’s not like I was dying to have a penis again but getting a facsimile of one will be a little bit more fun in the bedroom. I’m not sure what it means by pseudo-penis, I’ll have to test that out later… But first, we should probably take care of Bitch.


And that's the last chapter of daily uploads! It's been fun and I'm glad I have gotten a good base but I need to slow down to weekly uploads for a while. Patreon will continue to be 10 chapters ahead but the pace will slow down for them as well. I'd like to be able to devote more time to writing in the future and if I get a solid enough footing on Patreon that it'll help pay my bills, I will increase my upload frequency accordingly. For now I need to do this around my other responsibilities so I'm only uploading what I feel like I can keep up with on a weekly basis, which right now is 1 chapter a week. If you didn't vote in yesterday's poll about which day to upload on please do! I'll use that poll along with the one from Patreon to make a choice. Fair warning, I'm going to weight their choices a bit more. I'll make the final decision some time Monday.

Next step in the story is a bit of resolution stuff before we finally get to some adventuring! Have a good weekend!

If you're so inclined please support my writing on Patreon! You can read up to 10 chapters ahead there! Also leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

138